Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 W/SmilodonLady
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@SmilodonLady
@SmilodonLady
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
((H O N K and subbed. Want me or you to do the first post?))
((H O N K and subbed. Want me or you to do the first post?))
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
(Honk honk, since you have a teacher character with a name, let's start out with the students gathering around at the beginning. When you make that post, I'll have my character respond, and then I'll get things started with the Pits. Ann will come in later, I'm going to have us focus on the students first, and then slowly bring in the villains >:) )
(Honk honk, since you have a teacher character with a name, let's start out with the students gathering around at the beginning. When you make that post, I'll have my character respond, and then I'll get things started with the Pits. Ann will come in later, I'm going to have us focus on the students first, and then slowly bring in the villains >:) )
Neira/Umbral Haze

She was currently in her hero outfit with her hood up to loosely shade her eyes from the sun as she looked at the group of students that gathered around her and smiled a bit as she cleared her throat a bit and said loud enough for everyone to clearly hear her,
“Hello and welcome students to camp! I’m Umbral Haze for those of you unfamiliar with who I am.”
She paused for just a second as she made a bit of shadow twist around her hand and continued,
“I’ll be one of the heroes you get to learn from here and I look forward to seeing how each of you can perform in all areas of training, including ones that you might not really excel in.”
Neira flicked her wrist as a wisp of shadow formed a ring around it and added,
“Any questions before I hand out cabin assignments?”

((Note that I play into other NPC’s existing and would assume our characters would be in the same cabin/group of cabins (depends on if ye care about separating genders or not) that would be under Neira’s primary care… And yes I did the most classical teacher move at the end))

Adara & Lance

Lance listened to what his mother had to say, and thought,
More surprised that you didn’t even mention search and rescue… And that you had the restraint to only make one theater pun.
He then looked over at Adara and whispered,
“How much you wanna bet that Mom put us in her group?”

Adara kept her eyes on Neira but leaned slightly towards Lance as she whispered back,
“I bet you the chocolate bar in my pocket she did.”

Lance nodded slightly and gave Adara a thumbs up to indicate that he accepted the bet.

((I’ll do one for Luther later as I don’t think man sleeping in a white van is all that interesting really… And these carries are all kinds of open and I can change ANYTHING if I need to!))
Neira/Umbral Haze

She was currently in her hero outfit with her hood up to loosely shade her eyes from the sun as she looked at the group of students that gathered around her and smiled a bit as she cleared her throat a bit and said loud enough for everyone to clearly hear her,
“Hello and welcome students to camp! I’m Umbral Haze for those of you unfamiliar with who I am.”
She paused for just a second as she made a bit of shadow twist around her hand and continued,
“I’ll be one of the heroes you get to learn from here and I look forward to seeing how each of you can perform in all areas of training, including ones that you might not really excel in.”
Neira flicked her wrist as a wisp of shadow formed a ring around it and added,
“Any questions before I hand out cabin assignments?”

((Note that I play into other NPC’s existing and would assume our characters would be in the same cabin/group of cabins (depends on if ye care about separating genders or not) that would be under Neira’s primary care… And yes I did the most classical teacher move at the end))

Adara & Lance

Lance listened to what his mother had to say, and thought,
More surprised that you didn’t even mention search and rescue… And that you had the restraint to only make one theater pun.
He then looked over at Adara and whispered,
“How much you wanna bet that Mom put us in her group?”

Adara kept her eyes on Neira but leaned slightly towards Lance as she whispered back,
“I bet you the chocolate bar in my pocket she did.”

Lance nodded slightly and gave Adara a thumbs up to indicate that he accepted the bet.

((I’ll do one for Luther later as I don’t think man sleeping in a white van is all that interesting really… And these carries are all kinds of open and I can change ANYTHING if I need to!))
slXRG.gif

(apologies for the wait, had to get some stuff done)

Evelyn

'Shadow manipulation, huh?' Evelyn thought to herself as she observed a wisp of shadow forming around the ring of the cheerful hero. In all honesty, the young hero-to-be had assumed that her teacher would stick around for the camp to observe her student's performance and improvement, so it came as a surprise to her when the teacher merely drove off with the bus, uttering a half-hearted "good luck". Then again, the school Evelyn had applied to had... quite the reputation.

Enough of a reputation that ditching one of their kids in the middle of a forest-camp was considered normal, even if the season was beginning to border on winter, and the air beginning to chill more and more on each passing day, harsh winds nipping at the unprotected faces of all.

It was whispering that caught Evelyn's attention next, and she eavesdropped on the conversation next to her, unable to stop herself from blurting out "mother, eh?" to the one girl who had-- instead of saying Umbral Haze-- said mom. Her red eyes flicked between the guy and the girl standing next to each other.

"You related to Umbral Haze?"

(Luther will have his time to shine, just you wait ;) )
(apologies for the wait, had to get some stuff done)

Evelyn

'Shadow manipulation, huh?' Evelyn thought to herself as she observed a wisp of shadow forming around the ring of the cheerful hero. In all honesty, the young hero-to-be had assumed that her teacher would stick around for the camp to observe her student's performance and improvement, so it came as a surprise to her when the teacher merely drove off with the bus, uttering a half-hearted "good luck". Then again, the school Evelyn had applied to had... quite the reputation.

Enough of a reputation that ditching one of their kids in the middle of a forest-camp was considered normal, even if the season was beginning to border on winter, and the air beginning to chill more and more on each passing day, harsh winds nipping at the unprotected faces of all.

It was whispering that caught Evelyn's attention next, and she eavesdropped on the conversation next to her, unable to stop herself from blurting out "mother, eh?" to the one girl who had-- instead of saying Umbral Haze-- said mom. Her red eyes flicked between the guy and the girl standing next to each other.

"You related to Umbral Haze?"

(Luther will have his time to shine, just you wait ;) )
Lance looked over at Evelyn and made his shadow twitch a little as he replied,
“Yep, Umbral Haze is my mom. And half of my quirk is based on her’s… Mom’s is particularly called Mind Shadows.”

Adara then added,
“I’m just his girlfriend, so no blood relation.”

When there hadn’t been any questions, Neira had gone on to start rattling off cabin assignments and sending kids off with other teachers. She then called out,
“Lance, Adara, Evelyn… (and a few other names that I’m too lazy to make up) y’all part of my group.”
She then started to walk over to Lance and added,
“Lance, I swear if you said things about me to new people I’ll have to confuse them with how nice I actually am.”

Lance just stared at his mother with a slightly horrified expression as Adara just said,
“I get to keep it then… And force you to share your stash of icing.”

Neira’s smile never wavered as she continued,
“To those of you not familiar, this kind of interaction will be common as I got my son to join me here… But I ain’t gonna treat him any differently than the rest of you aside from being extra harsh since I know what I can and can’t do with him.”
She then started walking over to a large cabin with a purple sign on it as she added,
“Come with me so that we can all get situated and do a quick little introduction as our first activity, and maybe play a theater game or two~”

(Meanwhile in another thread we are making fun of Luther with glitter bombs and weird stickers on his van)
Lance looked over at Evelyn and made his shadow twitch a little as he replied,
“Yep, Umbral Haze is my mom. And half of my quirk is based on her’s… Mom’s is particularly called Mind Shadows.”

Adara then added,
“I’m just his girlfriend, so no blood relation.”

When there hadn’t been any questions, Neira had gone on to start rattling off cabin assignments and sending kids off with other teachers. She then called out,
“Lance, Adara, Evelyn… (and a few other names that I’m too lazy to make up) y’all part of my group.”
She then started to walk over to Lance and added,
“Lance, I swear if you said things about me to new people I’ll have to confuse them with how nice I actually am.”

Lance just stared at his mother with a slightly horrified expression as Adara just said,
“I get to keep it then… And force you to share your stash of icing.”

Neira’s smile never wavered as she continued,
“To those of you not familiar, this kind of interaction will be common as I got my son to join me here… But I ain’t gonna treat him any differently than the rest of you aside from being extra harsh since I know what I can and can’t do with him.”
She then started walking over to a large cabin with a purple sign on it as she added,
“Come with me so that we can all get situated and do a quick little introduction as our first activity, and maybe play a theater game or two~”

(Meanwhile in another thread we are making fun of Luther with glitter bombs and weird stickers on his van)
slXRG.gif

Evelyn

"Hah! Hear that? Your boyfriend's gonna get a whoopin in front of us all! Won't that be a sight." She snorted, smirking at Adara as Evelyn leaned back to raise her posture. "Ooo Icebreakers, I guess it's my time to shine, yeah? And by shine, I mean blow some sh*t up." Evelyn broke out cackling after that.

"Young lady, really, is that appropriate?" The sound of a deep voice came from behind them. The #7 hero, Boulder, stared disapprovingly down at Evelyn. She merely blew a raspberry at him using her palms in response.

"It is now, because I said so. Don't kill the fun, makes ya look bad. Focus on your reputation, yeah? Besides, no one's getting hurt, so it doesn't matter." She snickered.

(hahahha glitter bomb his van but instead of glitter it's that fart spray stuff)
Evelyn

"Hah! Hear that? Your boyfriend's gonna get a whoopin in front of us all! Won't that be a sight." She snorted, smirking at Adara as Evelyn leaned back to raise her posture. "Ooo Icebreakers, I guess it's my time to shine, yeah? And by shine, I mean blow some sh*t up." Evelyn broke out cackling after that.

"Young lady, really, is that appropriate?" The sound of a deep voice came from behind them. The #7 hero, Boulder, stared disapprovingly down at Evelyn. She merely blew a raspberry at him using her palms in response.

"It is now, because I said so. Don't kill the fun, makes ya look bad. Focus on your reputation, yeah? Besides, no one's getting hurt, so it doesn't matter." She snickered.

(hahahha glitter bomb his van but instead of glitter it's that fart spray stuff)
Adara couldn’t help but laugh with Evelyn as she replied,
“Don’t worry, I’ll provide the fire for a more dramatic explosion.”

Neira just gave Boulder the ‘you’re no fun’ look as she said,
“I bust into hideouts and demand to speak with the manager. So I’ll be the judge of what’s appropriate sir.”
There was a hint of sarcasm in her voice, but no actual disrespect.

Lance than said,
“Naw, mom wouldn’t really fight me… Unlike my uncle just publicly embarrass me with stories of dumb sh*t I’ve done… Or the internship that got crapped on when I was six and my Quirk developed that we cackle about knowing we’re going to hell for it.”
As well… I seriously hurt people. But my mom was literally at a McDonalds with her order and intern and just got the call that I had assaulted the class to satisfy my vampiric needs.
He thought.

Umbral Haze opened the door to the cabin and stepped in, pulling her hood down as she pointed to the beds and said,
“Stake your claims while we go around the room and say our names and Quirks… And maybe something fun about ourselves.

I’ll start since I’m the most certified adult in the room. I’m Umbral Haze, but if you feel like that’s a bit much to say, Mrs. Savage works too. My Quirk is Mind Shadows and gives me the ability to manipulate shadows, hide in them, and to a degree pick up on thoughts so long as we’re touching shadows.”
There was a slightly evil grin on her face as she continued,
“And since Lance so elegantly pointed out, back when I was like 28 and had a lovely intern who went by Wraith patrolling with me I got a call from my son’s school stating that he had bitten and caused the entirety of his kindergarten class to pass out from blood loss. I’m sittin’ there staring at my chicken nuggets trying to figure out what in the hell kind of Quirk I gave birth to as we thought it was just my shadow manipulation for the few days Lance had his Quirk before that happened.”

Lance cringed a bit but laughed it off as he sat his stuff down on one of the beds and said,
“Really mom? You had to do me dirty like that? But anyways, hi I’m Lance. My Quirk is Bloodshadow Predator and acts a bit like a combination of my mom’s Quirk and dad’s Vampiric Regeneration… With a bit of a mutation that provided be with some shapeshifting that’s kinda like some of the ‘beast’ quirks out there. Yes that means I need to drink blood, but I don’t bite… Most of the time. That’s someone else I know…”
His tail then came out and he flicked it a little as Adara claimed the bed above his.

Adara looked down on some of the others as she introduced herself,
“I’m Adara, and I have Phoenix Fire! A fun Quirk that lets me create fire that can both heal and harm, named for its tendency to form in the shape of phoenixes for some reason.”
She then pointed at Lance as she continued,
“Being around his family has desensitized me to any kind of rational fear I should have of vampiric Quirks and I also lack the sense of smell entirely.”

((Tbh, that sounds like the kind of thing Adara would do… And yes I did just do all my character’s intro’s in one post to get it out of the way. Sue me))
Adara couldn’t help but laugh with Evelyn as she replied,
“Don’t worry, I’ll provide the fire for a more dramatic explosion.”

Neira just gave Boulder the ‘you’re no fun’ look as she said,
“I bust into hideouts and demand to speak with the manager. So I’ll be the judge of what’s appropriate sir.”
There was a hint of sarcasm in her voice, but no actual disrespect.

Lance than said,
“Naw, mom wouldn’t really fight me… Unlike my uncle just publicly embarrass me with stories of dumb sh*t I’ve done… Or the internship that got crapped on when I was six and my Quirk developed that we cackle about knowing we’re going to hell for it.”
As well… I seriously hurt people. But my mom was literally at a McDonalds with her order and intern and just got the call that I had assaulted the class to satisfy my vampiric needs.
He thought.

Umbral Haze opened the door to the cabin and stepped in, pulling her hood down as she pointed to the beds and said,
“Stake your claims while we go around the room and say our names and Quirks… And maybe something fun about ourselves.

I’ll start since I’m the most certified adult in the room. I’m Umbral Haze, but if you feel like that’s a bit much to say, Mrs. Savage works too. My Quirk is Mind Shadows and gives me the ability to manipulate shadows, hide in them, and to a degree pick up on thoughts so long as we’re touching shadows.”
There was a slightly evil grin on her face as she continued,
“And since Lance so elegantly pointed out, back when I was like 28 and had a lovely intern who went by Wraith patrolling with me I got a call from my son’s school stating that he had bitten and caused the entirety of his kindergarten class to pass out from blood loss. I’m sittin’ there staring at my chicken nuggets trying to figure out what in the hell kind of Quirk I gave birth to as we thought it was just my shadow manipulation for the few days Lance had his Quirk before that happened.”

Lance cringed a bit but laughed it off as he sat his stuff down on one of the beds and said,
“Really mom? You had to do me dirty like that? But anyways, hi I’m Lance. My Quirk is Bloodshadow Predator and acts a bit like a combination of my mom’s Quirk and dad’s Vampiric Regeneration… With a bit of a mutation that provided be with some shapeshifting that’s kinda like some of the ‘beast’ quirks out there. Yes that means I need to drink blood, but I don’t bite… Most of the time. That’s someone else I know…”
His tail then came out and he flicked it a little as Adara claimed the bed above his.

Adara looked down on some of the others as she introduced herself,
“I’m Adara, and I have Phoenix Fire! A fun Quirk that lets me create fire that can both heal and harm, named for its tendency to form in the shape of phoenixes for some reason.”
She then pointed at Lance as she continued,
“Being around his family has desensitized me to any kind of rational fear I should have of vampiric Quirks and I also lack the sense of smell entirely.”

((Tbh, that sounds like the kind of thing Adara would do… And yes I did just do all my character’s intro’s in one post to get it out of the way. Sue me))
slXRG.gif

Evelyn

Boulder clenched his jaw as he leveled his gaze with Umbral's. "Listen, we can't be teaching the kids to act out, that's how they learn to disrespect authority, and that's how you create vigilantes and villains." Noticing that this was a lost cause, he just sighed and went off to his own group of kids.

"You want an explosion eh?" Evelyn beamed and quickly opened and shut her jacket, shortly revealing a belt of grenades strapped to her chest.

Realizing that she wouldn't get to blow something up, Evelyn momentarily pouted before perking back up as she realized it was time for her to introduce herself. 'I should keep their quirks in the back of my mind...'

"Heyo! Name's Evelyn, and you better remember that cause I'm not gonna repeat it! My quirk is Save File, it allows me to save a certain spot and teleport there. There's also some... parts... of my quirk that I'm gonna let you guys find out during our training." She gave a devilish grin.

"Something interesting about me, huh? I came from the Pits. That's all from me." She gave no further explanation, letting the next student have their introduction.

(I figured this would be a perfect time to introduce the concept of the Pits to the pro-heroes, since they've probably never heard of it before).
???

A young figure stood in the shadows, yellow eyes wide with attentiveness as she lurked nearby the meeting room. The orders she was given were still fresh in her mind, "Go find Vamp's Ire, but do not attack, bring him to me. It would be nice to have some... assistance around here, wouldn't you say?" Were the sugar-coated venomous words that slipped from her lizard-quirked boss.

Gila. Named himself after the lizard. Should've picked monster instead, but the pink, orange, and black-scaled hybrid avoided this word to keep himself inconspicuous when above ground.

With a sigh, the young figure slipped from the base, wincing as sunlight stung her eyes for the first time in months, and dirt was coating her body. This was going to be annoying.

(Can't blame you, I hate doing introductions)
Evelyn

Boulder clenched his jaw as he leveled his gaze with Umbral's. "Listen, we can't be teaching the kids to act out, that's how they learn to disrespect authority, and that's how you create vigilantes and villains." Noticing that this was a lost cause, he just sighed and went off to his own group of kids.

"You want an explosion eh?" Evelyn beamed and quickly opened and shut her jacket, shortly revealing a belt of grenades strapped to her chest.

Realizing that she wouldn't get to blow something up, Evelyn momentarily pouted before perking back up as she realized it was time for her to introduce herself. 'I should keep their quirks in the back of my mind...'

"Heyo! Name's Evelyn, and you better remember that cause I'm not gonna repeat it! My quirk is Save File, it allows me to save a certain spot and teleport there. There's also some... parts... of my quirk that I'm gonna let you guys find out during our training." She gave a devilish grin.

"Something interesting about me, huh? I came from the Pits. That's all from me." She gave no further explanation, letting the next student have their introduction.

(I figured this would be a perfect time to introduce the concept of the Pits to the pro-heroes, since they've probably never heard of it before).
???

A young figure stood in the shadows, yellow eyes wide with attentiveness as she lurked nearby the meeting room. The orders she was given were still fresh in her mind, "Go find Vamp's Ire, but do not attack, bring him to me. It would be nice to have some... assistance around here, wouldn't you say?" Were the sugar-coated venomous words that slipped from her lizard-quirked boss.

Gila. Named himself after the lizard. Should've picked monster instead, but the pink, orange, and black-scaled hybrid avoided this word to keep himself inconspicuous when above ground.

With a sigh, the young figure slipped from the base, wincing as sunlight stung her eyes for the first time in months, and dirt was coating her body. This was going to be annoying.

(Can't blame you, I hate doing introductions)
Camp group

All business and no fun is a very boring way to carry yourself as a hero… As I often try and crack jokes with the people I’m saving to see where their mind is and keep ‘em calmer. Humor rolls of the tongue better than uptight questions to me.
Neira thought as introductions finished up with an odd looking girl that had some insect like features and dragonfly wings stated that she was an orphan due to her mother leaving and father dying of Quirk related complications.
She was a bit surprised by Evelyn’s grenade collection as she added mentally,
The Pits? Why do I feel like I’ve heard that term once or twice… Who was it that I heard it from? Great, it's gonna bother me for the rest of the day now isn’t it? WHY CAN’T I REMEMBER THIS!?

Lance actually looked more concerned about the grenades as he flicked his tail and said,
“Uhhhh… Right, I wouldn't recommend setting explosions off near me as just because I can survive having fatal injuries doesn't mean I should.
It’s nasty for all involved as I have a nasty backlash of my regeneration speeding up my metabolism.”
Please don’t let her have gotten those from my uncle… As I know he sells that kind of thing…
Lance thought.

Adara smiled at Evelyn as she said,
“We’ll have to rig a place with gasoline and explosives together one day… Probably the area of a murder hornet nest as they are abominations to life, but you get the idea.”
There was a slight pause before she added,
“The Pits? Don’t think I’ve ever really heard about that place before…”

((Neira’s only ever heard about it a few times and never clearly thanks Luther mentioning it in her presence… But all she knows is that he’s involved in it and that's about it.))

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He had pulled his white van into a rather dark alley not all that far from the Pits the other night.
There was cardboard in most of the windows, including the windshield at the moment to block out as much light as possible.
One would think that just seeing a van like that was enough of a deterrent for approaching, especially with the words ‘Free Weapons’ spray painted in red on the back.
And the fact that you couldn’t really hear much of anything going on inside.
But apparently that wasn’t always the case… As otherwise Luther would still be asleep. Some underprepared criminal had come by earlier and knocked on the window wanting to get ‘free’ stuff.

“Sir, I couldn’t help but notice that you have free weapons… Could I get about five swords, a gun or two with some ammo, explos-”
The guy started.

Luther looked him dead in the eye while half asleep and just said,
“I have no idea who the f*ck you are… But I do know that you can’t hardly afford any of that sh*t and still walk out of here with any hope of living.”

The other person look extremely confused as they stuttered,
“W-What do you m-mean? I-It s-says-”

“Free, I know dipsh*t. I don’t give two f*cks about money, it’s blood I want. Now did you just f*cking wake me up to learn this? As I have limited patience for a*sholes like you right now that don’t ask other people first.”
Luther snapped as he pulled out a pocket knife and maintained uncomfortable amounts of eye contact with the other person.

The other guy put his hands up and started to back away as they said,
“R-Right… I’m just gonna f*ck off then… S-Sorry for the inconvenience.”
And with that ran like their life depended on it (as it kinda did) before this conversation could get any freaker and death became more likely.

Luther just closed the sliding door as he flipped the guy off, not having the motivation to give chase and said to himself,
“When the f*ck will word get around to everyone that I deal in blood and f*cking have more tolerance for dumba*ses at night than during the f*cking day?”

Was he awake? Barely and kinda p*ssed about it… But by no means would outright kill someone that actually knew what was up, just give them more salt than they asked for.

((Yes, this is what you get to deal with, a salty man))
Camp group

All business and no fun is a very boring way to carry yourself as a hero… As I often try and crack jokes with the people I’m saving to see where their mind is and keep ‘em calmer. Humor rolls of the tongue better than uptight questions to me.
Neira thought as introductions finished up with an odd looking girl that had some insect like features and dragonfly wings stated that she was an orphan due to her mother leaving and father dying of Quirk related complications.
She was a bit surprised by Evelyn’s grenade collection as she added mentally,
The Pits? Why do I feel like I’ve heard that term once or twice… Who was it that I heard it from? Great, it's gonna bother me for the rest of the day now isn’t it? WHY CAN’T I REMEMBER THIS!?

Lance actually looked more concerned about the grenades as he flicked his tail and said,
“Uhhhh… Right, I wouldn't recommend setting explosions off near me as just because I can survive having fatal injuries doesn't mean I should.
It’s nasty for all involved as I have a nasty backlash of my regeneration speeding up my metabolism.”
Please don’t let her have gotten those from my uncle… As I know he sells that kind of thing…
Lance thought.

Adara smiled at Evelyn as she said,
“We’ll have to rig a place with gasoline and explosives together one day… Probably the area of a murder hornet nest as they are abominations to life, but you get the idea.”
There was a slight pause before she added,
“The Pits? Don’t think I’ve ever really heard about that place before…”

((Neira’s only ever heard about it a few times and never clearly thanks Luther mentioning it in her presence… But all she knows is that he’s involved in it and that's about it.))

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He had pulled his white van into a rather dark alley not all that far from the Pits the other night.
There was cardboard in most of the windows, including the windshield at the moment to block out as much light as possible.
One would think that just seeing a van like that was enough of a deterrent for approaching, especially with the words ‘Free Weapons’ spray painted in red on the back.
And the fact that you couldn’t really hear much of anything going on inside.
But apparently that wasn’t always the case… As otherwise Luther would still be asleep. Some underprepared criminal had come by earlier and knocked on the window wanting to get ‘free’ stuff.

“Sir, I couldn’t help but notice that you have free weapons… Could I get about five swords, a gun or two with some ammo, explos-”
The guy started.

Luther looked him dead in the eye while half asleep and just said,
“I have no idea who the f*ck you are… But I do know that you can’t hardly afford any of that sh*t and still walk out of here with any hope of living.”

The other person look extremely confused as they stuttered,
“W-What do you m-mean? I-It s-says-”

“Free, I know dipsh*t. I don’t give two f*cks about money, it’s blood I want. Now did you just f*cking wake me up to learn this? As I have limited patience for a*sholes like you right now that don’t ask other people first.”
Luther snapped as he pulled out a pocket knife and maintained uncomfortable amounts of eye contact with the other person.

The other guy put his hands up and started to back away as they said,
“R-Right… I’m just gonna f*ck off then… S-Sorry for the inconvenience.”
And with that ran like their life depended on it (as it kinda did) before this conversation could get any freaker and death became more likely.

Luther just closed the sliding door as he flipped the guy off, not having the motivation to give chase and said to himself,
“When the f*ck will word get around to everyone that I deal in blood and f*cking have more tolerance for dumba*ses at night than during the f*cking day?”

Was he awake? Barely and kinda p*ssed about it… But by no means would outright kill someone that actually knew what was up, just give them more salt than they asked for.

((Yes, this is what you get to deal with, a salty man))
slXRG.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56