Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows of Latter Past (IC) (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
I am READY.

Disclaimer: This RP is connected to two other RPs of my making. You ae now part of something greater then just this RP.f

Link to OOC: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3053156/1

hope you have a good time in this RP. You will find out more of the lore of the three RPs as you go along in this one.

ENJOY

First day of school. Nickolas looks up at the large building's doors. He always thought his family thought he was weird, but this basically proves it. The Shadows around his neighborhood always said so as well. He walked in the school keeping his head down and letting his bangs go over his eyes as he walked to his first class- Magic 101 (Most newer kids have this class first. Mary On the other hand Burst through door of her new school with energy to power the school itself. With her long, flowing, golden blond hair falling to her mid back, she said hello to everyone who passed her, which w about 50 students before making it to her first class- Magic 101.
I am READY.

Disclaimer: This RP is connected to two other RPs of my making. You ae now part of something greater then just this RP.f

Link to OOC: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3053156/1

hope you have a good time in this RP. You will find out more of the lore of the three RPs as you go along in this one.

ENJOY

First day of school. Nickolas looks up at the large building's doors. He always thought his family thought he was weird, but this basically proves it. The Shadows around his neighborhood always said so as well. He walked in the school keeping his head down and letting his bangs go over his eyes as he walked to his first class- Magic 101 (Most newer kids have this class first. Mary On the other hand Burst through door of her new school with energy to power the school itself. With her long, flowing, golden blond hair falling to her mid back, she said hello to everyone who passed her, which w about 50 students before making it to her first class- Magic 101.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Eveline sat in her chair, watching Mary wave to everyone. Her expression slowly grew more grim as more people piled into the room. Why couldn’t people just be quiet, for once?

Adeline settled down beside her half-sister, adjusting the hood she had over her head. The colour black was always the most inconspicuous, though her white hair was fairly obvious. Marie Antoinette syndrome seemed to run in the family.

Evie smiled at Ada, who returned the smile. They turned back to their desks, pulling out textbooks and other important things. At some point, Evie couldn’t stand it, and shoved her earphones in her ears, and started playing music to drown out everyone else.
Eveline sat in her chair, watching Mary wave to everyone. Her expression slowly grew more grim as more people piled into the room. Why couldn’t people just be quiet, for once?

Adeline settled down beside her half-sister, adjusting the hood she had over her head. The colour black was always the most inconspicuous, though her white hair was fairly obvious. Marie Antoinette syndrome seemed to run in the family.

Evie smiled at Ada, who returned the smile. They turned back to their desks, pulling out textbooks and other important things. At some point, Evie couldn’t stand it, and shoved her earphones in her ears, and started playing music to drown out everyone else.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@xNekoNekox
@EllaCalanie
@KarmaIsNeutral
@Tweeter101
@SoulLugia11

IC THREAD)
@xNekoNekox
@EllaCalanie
@KarmaIsNeutral
@Tweeter101
@SoulLugia11

IC THREAD)
< pat?

<
Jazmine approached the school building with clammy hands. Sure, this was a great opportunity to grow as a student and as a person. The fact that she even got in was miracle enough, with a place like this. Jazmine glanced at her schedule and entered the school.

Okay, okay, um... Magic 101 is here, right?

Jazmine entered the classroom, mildly relieved that she wasn't the first one there. And she wasn't late. She slipped into a random desk and managed to fumble her books out of her bag and onto the desk. She slipped the book she was reading out of her bag and tried to read amidst the buzz of the classroom.
Jazmine approached the school building with clammy hands. Sure, this was a great opportunity to grow as a student and as a person. The fact that she even got in was miracle enough, with a place like this. Jazmine glanced at her schedule and entered the school.

Okay, okay, um... Magic 101 is here, right?

Jazmine entered the classroom, mildly relieved that she wasn't the first one there. And she wasn't late. She slipped into a random desk and managed to fumble her books out of her bag and onto the desk. She slipped the book she was reading out of her bag and tried to read amidst the buzz of the classroom.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Vier felt right at home here, seeing a friendly person waving at them they returned the greeting enthusiastically. They had an air of excitement about them as they barged into the Magic 101 classroom, very quickly grabbing a seat and getting ready for class.
Vier felt right at home here, seeing a friendly person waving at them they returned the greeting enthusiastically. They had an air of excitement about them as they barged into the Magic 101 classroom, very quickly grabbing a seat and getting ready for class.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Eveline heard someone sit beside her. She paused the music, and her eyes darted around the room, landing on someone with flashy clothes, ginger hair, and bright hazel eyes.

And they sat beside her.

Quickly, Eveline hid her earphones in her bag and sat up straighter. People always made her stress out. She flipped through her textbook, adjusting the gloves on her hands, the insides lined with wool to keep her frozen fingers flowing with blood.
Eveline heard someone sit beside her. She paused the music, and her eyes darted around the room, landing on someone with flashy clothes, ginger hair, and bright hazel eyes.

And they sat beside her.

Quickly, Eveline hid her earphones in her bag and sat up straighter. People always made her stress out. She flipped through her textbook, adjusting the gloves on her hands, the insides lined with wool to keep her frozen fingers flowing with blood.
< pat?

<
(Lets get this SHOW ON THE ROAD)

A man, which seemed about 30, walked in the room and to the front desk. He opens the book that is on the deck to himself and looks up at the talking teenagers. "Class, please settle down" He said. "I am your homeroom teacher, Mr Histerb. You come here after breakfast to do extra homework or just "hang" for an hour" He said trying to show interest but failing.
(Lets get this SHOW ON THE ROAD)

A man, which seemed about 30, walked in the room and to the front desk. He opens the book that is on the deck to himself and looks up at the talking teenagers. "Class, please settle down" He said. "I am your homeroom teacher, Mr Histerb. You come here after breakfast to do extra homework or just "hang" for an hour" He said trying to show interest but failing.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
To say Wallace was looking forward to school was an understatement. He'd been waiting for this day ever since he got the letter, and now it was finally here. He wanted to make this a great first day, looking at it all through a positive lens and cheerfully bounding down the hall to his first class.

He noticed a long-haired girl waving to everyone who passed her. He smiled and waved back before continuing on his way. Once he found the Magic 101 classroom, he entered without hesitation and picked a desk on the very right side of one of the middle rows.

He used his time to get ready for class, unpacking all of his materials and setting everything he needed on top of his desk. The general buzz among the students made him feel strangely comfortable, as it wasn't at an overwhelming level. Yet.

Wally took out a notebook and hummed very quietly under his breath as he started to doodle something. Imaginary music filled his head as he did so, making him eventually stop his humming as he listened while drawing.

When the teacher entered the room, he immediately stopped what he was doing and put the notebook away. He smiled at the teacher and listened intently.
To say Wallace was looking forward to school was an understatement. He'd been waiting for this day ever since he got the letter, and now it was finally here. He wanted to make this a great first day, looking at it all through a positive lens and cheerfully bounding down the hall to his first class.

He noticed a long-haired girl waving to everyone who passed her. He smiled and waved back before continuing on his way. Once he found the Magic 101 classroom, he entered without hesitation and picked a desk on the very right side of one of the middle rows.

He used his time to get ready for class, unpacking all of his materials and setting everything he needed on top of his desk. The general buzz among the students made him feel strangely comfortable, as it wasn't at an overwhelming level. Yet.

Wally took out a notebook and hummed very quietly under his breath as he started to doodle something. Imaginary music filled his head as he did so, making him eventually stop his humming as he listened while drawing.

When the teacher entered the room, he immediately stopped what he was doing and put the notebook away. He smiled at the teacher and listened intently.
xk7ymDQ.png
Boa only slightly listened, He mainly just looked around. He judged people by their appearance to see who he'd get along with the best. (Something i do- I do it subconsciously so don't lecture me about it)

He couldn't honestly decide, everyone looked so coollllll. He was just gonna be there, feeling very conflicted until someone actually talked to him
Boa only slightly listened, He mainly just looked around. He judged people by their appearance to see who he'd get along with the best. (Something i do- I do it subconsciously so don't lecture me about it)

He couldn't honestly decide, everyone looked so coollllll. He was just gonna be there, feeling very conflicted until someone actually talked to him
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Ada felt uncomfortable here, so she tapped Boa (who conveniently sat near her) on the shoulder, then left a note on his desk, which read, “Are you okay? y/n”. He was to circle one, pass it back, maybe also write a question for her to answer.

She clasped her fingers together, looking around and feeling bored. In her head, the song Dreamers by K.Flay was looping, helping her to relax and drown out the monotone voice of their teacher.
Ada felt uncomfortable here, so she tapped Boa (who conveniently sat near her) on the shoulder, then left a note on his desk, which read, “Are you okay? y/n”. He was to circle one, pass it back, maybe also write a question for her to answer.

She clasped her fingers together, looking around and feeling bored. In her head, the song Dreamers by K.Flay was looping, helping her to relax and drown out the monotone voice of their teacher.
< pat?

<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51