Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Mariahwong46
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
1x1 w/ @Mariahwong46
The war ended a decade and some years ago--Byleth stopped the fighting without losing any of the nation’s leaders, thus providing peace that is maintained by the Empire, Kingdom, and Alliance. A few years prior, she gladly reopened the Officers Academy for students from every nation and every social class, and another year of new students has come.
Lilac, daughter of Dimitri and Byleth, comes to the Officers Academy in order to find her parents, who went a short time ago. Cäcilie has been switching between homes at the Garreg Mach to practice for the coming school year and Enbarr, where she lives as Edelgard’s sister-like ward. The two girls of roughly the same age attend the Officers Academy together, albeit as the leaders of different houses. Among the mock battles, classes, and daily life at Garreg Mach, can the girls overcome whatever differences they have, working together to find the missing people. Who’s to say they won’t experience a little bit of dark mystery that the class of Imperial Year 1180 fought through as well?
Cäcilie was just taking it upon herself to enjoy the weather. With it being Sunday, they didn’t have any classes--and with a letter sent back to Enbarr and nothing she felt the need to study for, she didn’t have much else to do. Honestly, just being at the Officers Academy was enough--not to mention ending up as the class leader of the Black Eagles.
1x1 w/ @Mariahwong46
The war ended a decade and some years ago--Byleth stopped the fighting without losing any of the nation’s leaders, thus providing peace that is maintained by the Empire, Kingdom, and Alliance. A few years prior, she gladly reopened the Officers Academy for students from every nation and every social class, and another year of new students has come.
Lilac, daughter of Dimitri and Byleth, comes to the Officers Academy in order to find her parents, who went a short time ago. Cäcilie has been switching between homes at the Garreg Mach to practice for the coming school year and Enbarr, where she lives as Edelgard’s sister-like ward. The two girls of roughly the same age attend the Officers Academy together, albeit as the leaders of different houses. Among the mock battles, classes, and daily life at Garreg Mach, can the girls overcome whatever differences they have, working together to find the missing people. Who’s to say they won’t experience a little bit of dark mystery that the class of Imperial Year 1180 fought through as well?
Cäcilie was just taking it upon herself to enjoy the weather. With it being Sunday, they didn’t have any classes--and with a letter sent back to Enbarr and nothing she felt the need to study for, she didn’t have much else to do. Honestly, just being at the Officers Academy was enough--not to mention ending up as the class leader of the Black Eagles.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Lilac was in the stables *feeding loki the horse, aversa the pegasus, hera the wyvern, lastly thor the scarred wolf* and after she did that *she walked back to the blue lion's dorm room*
Lilac was in the stables *feeding loki the horse, aversa the pegasus, hera the wyvern, lastly thor the scarred wolf* and after she did that *she walked back to the blue lion's dorm room*
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Cäcilie murmured a little greeting to the animals at the stables—she might as well, even if none of them were hers—then went back to the dorms herself. Her room was on the bottom floor; she didn’t see a lot of visitors as a result.
Cäcilie murmured a little greeting to the animals at the stables—she might as well, even if none of them were hers—then went back to the dorms herself. Her room was on the bottom floor; she didn’t see a lot of visitors as a result.
Lilac was looking at a picture of her parents who went missing mysteriously and thought {mom and dad where are you i miss you so much} then headed to the blue lion's training room to practice her lance and sword skills.
Lilac was looking at a picture of her parents who went missing mysteriously and thought {mom and dad where are you i miss you so much} then headed to the blue lion's training room to practice her lance and sword skills.
Oddly enough, Cäcilie shortly went the same way. Seeing Lilac, she paused for a moment—then went to greet her. “You’re...Princess Lilac, right? I saw you a few days ago at dinner.”
Oddly enough, Cäcilie shortly went the same way. Seeing Lilac, she paused for a moment—then went to greet her. “You’re...Princess Lilac, right? I saw you a few days ago at dinner.”
Lilac says yes i am the princess and was confused why a different house leader wished to talk with her seeing as only her fellow blue lions knew of her kind nature and couldn't find words to speak since she tended to avoid socializing with other house leaders.
Lilac says yes i am the princess and was confused why a different house leader wished to talk with her seeing as only her fellow blue lions knew of her kind nature and couldn't find words to speak since she tended to avoid socializing with other house leaders.
Cäcilie, noticing this, put on a warm smile. She wasn’t particularly the best at talking with strangers either, but she wanted to at least be able to put names to faces. She held out her hand, kindly saying, “I’m Cäcilie, if you don’t already know. I live under the care of Emperor Edelgard; it’s thanks to her that I’m at the academy.”
Cäcilie, noticing this, put on a warm smile. She wasn’t particularly the best at talking with strangers either, but she wanted to at least be able to put names to faces. She held out her hand, kindly saying, “I’m Cäcilie, if you don’t already know. I live under the care of Emperor Edelgard; it’s thanks to her that I’m at the academy.”
Lilac says hello timidly and says i was on my way to train myself in lances and swords showing she had fond memories of being trained in the two weapons by her parents and sighed somewhat sadly
Lilac says hello timidly and says i was on my way to train myself in lances and swords showing she had fond memories of being trained in the two weapons by her parents and sighed somewhat sadly
“Oh, I was thinking about training, too!” Cäcilie said cheerfully. “Do you want to train together? Not that I’m really qualified to train with the next ruler of Faerghus, but I can use a sword properly, at least.”
“Oh, I was thinking about training, too!” Cäcilie said cheerfully. “Do you want to train together? Not that I’m really qualified to train with the next ruler of Faerghus, but I can use a sword properly, at least.”
Lilac says how do you know i'm the heir to the throne her tone of voice showed she was shocked and says though i'll never become as great a ruler as the king but sure let's train together she smiled
Lilac says how do you know i'm the heir to the throne her tone of voice showed she was shocked and says though i'll never become as great a ruler as the king but sure let's train together she smiled
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33