Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Camp Enduring Honor (MHA RP/ CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 123 124
Haven't seen a BnHA rp in ages! I do have a question about if my character's from the support department if that could work and how you imagine it? I'll be making other characters aside from her but was just curious since I have a soft spot for Omoi
Haven't seen a BnHA rp in ages! I do have a question about if my character's from the support department if that could work and how you imagine it? I'll be making other characters aside from her but was just curious since I have a soft spot for Omoi
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
[quote name="@StarR3N" date="2021-09-13 19:31:23" ] Haven't seen a BnHA rp in ages! I do have a question about if my character's from the support department if that could work and how you imagine it? I'll be making other characters aside from her but was just curious [s]since I have a soft spot for Omoi[/s] [/quote] Supporty bois are totally welcome, if anything they get that extra clap of bravery for coming out to train like a more battle oriented hero! And I'd imagine that there are things that even a support dept. could excel in at some point as not everything is a fight, there are some search and rescue type things, some of those weird team building execerises, basic med training for those w/o a healing ablity to apply to a victim to get them to proper help. Or you have an idea that I haven't listed that world be less battle orented yet fit perfectly then do share! [s]Or just yeet her in as a counselor if all else fails[/s]
@StarR3N wrote on 2021-09-13 19:31:23:

Supporty bois are totally welcome, if anything they get that extra clap of bravery for coming out to train like a more battle oriented hero! And I'd imagine that there are things that even a support dept. could excel in at some point as not everything is a fight, there are some search and rescue type things, some of those weird team building execerises, basic med training for those w/o a healing ablity to apply to a victim to get them to proper help. Or you have an idea that I haven't listed that world be less battle orented yet fit perfectly then do share!
Or just yeet her in as a counselor if all else fails
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Also, question to y'all

Should I throw together a bit of writing for one of Lance and Luther's fights that they have a few times a year?
As those fights are BRUTAL due to both of them having a similar rate of regeneration and they can't feed from each other... And neither of them hold back bar killing the other (they kinda chicken out before doing it) and I dun wanna disturb anybody buuuut I also wanna show how violent their fights are and the way they typically end. I mean I can go all out and be rather descriptive with Luther stabbing Lance in the heart or Lance ripping his uncle's face half off, keeping in mind that these injuries regenerated just fine so neither of them had any lasting damage...

I just wanna know how far is too far before I scar anybody with mental images of how nasty those fights are.
Also, question to y'all

Should I throw together a bit of writing for one of Lance and Luther's fights that they have a few times a year?
As those fights are BRUTAL due to both of them having a similar rate of regeneration and they can't feed from each other... And neither of them hold back bar killing the other (they kinda chicken out before doing it) and I dun wanna disturb anybody buuuut I also wanna show how violent their fights are and the way they typically end. I mean I can go all out and be rather descriptive with Luther stabbing Lance in the heart or Lance ripping his uncle's face half off, keeping in mind that these injuries regenerated just fine so neither of them had any lasting damage...

I just wanna know how far is too far before I scar anybody with mental images of how nasty those fights are.
slXRG.gif

Well, you also have to think about site rules. I can handle a lot, I read super-deep creepy internet stuff, but site ToS bars excessive descriptions of violence. You're not even allowed to link to place with that kind of stuff, I think, but I'm not sure.
Well, you also have to think about site rules. I can handle a lot, I read super-deep creepy internet stuff, but site ToS bars excessive descriptions of violence. You're not even allowed to link to place with that kind of stuff, I think, but I'm not sure.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I don't think I can get over ToS without freaking myself out tbh as I was mostly just asking for the case of more sensitive folks...
I think the most descriptive I ever got wouldn't really violate ToS as it comes from the same AU Lance legit killed his father in a rather bloody way yes but I didn't like describe every detail excessively. The worst I think was the whole heart eating thing Lance has going for him.
I don't think I can get over ToS without freaking myself out tbh as I was mostly just asking for the case of more sensitive folks...
I think the most descriptive I ever got wouldn't really violate ToS as it comes from the same AU Lance legit killed his father in a rather bloody way yes but I didn't like describe every detail excessively. The worst I think was the whole heart eating thing Lance has going for him.
slXRG.gif

[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-09-13 20:16:47" ] I don't think I can get over ToS without freaking myself out tbh as I was mostly just asking for the case of more sensitive folks... I think the most descriptive I ever got wouldn't really violate ToS as it comes from the same AU Lance legit killed his father in a rather bloody way yes but I didn't like describe every detail excessively. The worst I think was the whole heart eating thing Lance has going for him. [/quote] Ah, makes sense.
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-09-13 20:16:47:
Ah, makes sense.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-09-13 15:53:05" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-13 15:51:05" ] [quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-13 15:49:50" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-13 15:43:35" ] [quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-13 15:42:02" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-13 15:41:19" ] [quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-13 15:39:31" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-13 15:35:35" ] [Quote] sandpaper hands[/quote] Excuse me, is this a jab at Claytonnnn????????? [/quote] What do you think [/quote] I think you need to learn about moisturizer boi [/quote] I think [i]he[/i] needs to learn about moisturizer [/quote] He uses it, you just won't admit it. His hands are n o r m a l [/quote] Maybe YOU won’t admit it [/quote] I created him, how am I wrong on this? I would know better than anyone. [/quote] And I see an argument that is threatening to make Lance suddenly feel the urge to become gay and fem [/quote] Dhhfhdhdhhfhdhd Also then you’d know how dry his hands are.
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-09-13 15:53:05:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-13 15:51:05:
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-13 15:49:50:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-13 15:43:35:
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-13 15:42:02:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-13 15:41:19:
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-13 15:39:31:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-13 15:35:35:
Quote:
sandpaper hands

Excuse me, is this a jab at Claytonnnn?????????

What do you think
I think you need to learn about moisturizer boi

I think he needs to learn about moisturizer
He uses it, you just won't admit it. His hands are n o r m a l

Maybe YOU won’t admit it
I created him, how am I wrong on this? I would know better than anyone.

And I see an argument that is threatening to make Lance suddenly feel the urge to become gay and fem
Dhhfhdhdhhfhdhd

Also then you’d know how dry his hands are.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Imagine if Avo was like.. the number 4th hero

Duck onesie n all

Duck onesie n all
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-13 22:46:33" ] [quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-09-13 15:53:05" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-13 15:51:05" ] [quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-13 15:49:50" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-13 15:43:35" ] [quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-13 15:42:02" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-13 15:41:19" ] [quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-13 15:39:31" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-13 15:35:35" ] [Quote] sandpaper hands[/quote] Excuse me, is this a jab at Claytonnnn????????? [/quote] What do you think [/quote] I think you need to learn about moisturizer boi [/quote] I think [i]he[/i] needs to learn about moisturizer [/quote] He uses it, you just won't admit it. His hands are n o r m a l [/quote] Maybe YOU won’t admit it [/quote] I created him, how am I wrong on this? I would know better than anyone. [/quote] And I see an argument that is threatening to make Lance suddenly feel the urge to become gay and fem [/quote] Dhhfhdhdhhfhdhd Also then you’d know how dry his hands are. [/quote] W h y
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-13 22:46:33:
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-09-13 15:53:05:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-13 15:51:05:
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-13 15:49:50:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-13 15:43:35:
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-13 15:42:02:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-13 15:41:19:
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-13 15:39:31:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-13 15:35:35:
Quote:
sandpaper hands

Excuse me, is this a jab at Claytonnnn?????????

What do you think
I think you need to learn about moisturizer boi

I think he needs to learn about moisturizer
He uses it, you just won't admit it. His hands are n o r m a l

Maybe YOU won’t admit it
I created him, how am I wrong on this? I would know better than anyone.

And I see an argument that is threatening to make Lance suddenly feel the urge to become gay and fem
Dhhfhdhdhhfhdhd

Also then you’d know how dry his hands are.
W h y

Clayton Academy
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-14 01:12:25" ] Imagine if Avo was like.. the number 4th hero Like Duck onesie n all [/quote] I vote that he is
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-14 01:12:25:

Duck onesie n all
I vote that he is

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 123 124