Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | White-Out RP pitch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
White-Out
(So I’ve been trying for a while to come up with a good RP idea and so far no one seems interested so here’s another attempt)
They say every wolf has a purpose in the Kingdom of Nature. But it’s not true. And the proof. Not every wolf can use the Gem of Teps in fact, only 10 wolves are able to wield such power. The Gem of Teps allows its wielder one ability that it can use to balance out Nature. But one wolf Nexus couldn’t use this power and on the chosen day the gem rejected the alpha. Nexus once an Alpha now shunned by his fellow pack members he set out to find a power capable of destroying his enemies and upon his journey found an infected stone. The stone took over Nexus and a shadow of fear death and poison took over and began destroying everything. Woodlands burned, rivers ran dry, prairies died, mountains crumbled. Nexus gathered his followers and began taking over killing anything and anyone. The annual choosing day is upon us and is ready to choose its next 10 wolves to wield its life power. Time is running out as the death of the stone continues to spread closer and closer to the rest of the kingdom. Will you be the chosen?
Obviously stick to FR rules I really shouldn’t have to put them down.
With this RP I’m not smart enough nor do I have the time to come up with names of places but I will find a map of some place or try and draw my own up so y’all know where the story is going. Use any form you want for your character and you can also reserve a spot. I ask you to be as active as possible and try to keep the posts long about a paragraph please.
List of Abilities:
-elemental (ex ice fire water etc) nature shadow
-teleporting
- invisibility
- levitation
- illusion
- other
(Still working on it)

Ping list
@dartist
@imceorary
@vovatheboss
@shadowsky
White-Out
(So I’ve been trying for a while to come up with a good RP idea and so far no one seems interested so here’s another attempt)
They say every wolf has a purpose in the Kingdom of Nature. But it’s not true. And the proof. Not every wolf can use the Gem of Teps in fact, only 10 wolves are able to wield such power. The Gem of Teps allows its wielder one ability that it can use to balance out Nature. But one wolf Nexus couldn’t use this power and on the chosen day the gem rejected the alpha. Nexus once an Alpha now shunned by his fellow pack members he set out to find a power capable of destroying his enemies and upon his journey found an infected stone. The stone took over Nexus and a shadow of fear death and poison took over and began destroying everything. Woodlands burned, rivers ran dry, prairies died, mountains crumbled. Nexus gathered his followers and began taking over killing anything and anyone. The annual choosing day is upon us and is ready to choose its next 10 wolves to wield its life power. Time is running out as the death of the stone continues to spread closer and closer to the rest of the kingdom. Will you be the chosen?
Obviously stick to FR rules I really shouldn’t have to put them down.
With this RP I’m not smart enough nor do I have the time to come up with names of places but I will find a map of some place or try and draw my own up so y’all know where the story is going. Use any form you want for your character and you can also reserve a spot. I ask you to be as active as possible and try to keep the posts long about a paragraph please.
List of Abilities:
-elemental (ex ice fire water etc) nature shadow
-teleporting
- invisibility
- levitation
- illusion
- other
(Still working on it)

Ping list
@dartist
@imceorary
@vovatheboss
@shadowsky
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Bump
Bump
74428082_350.png
Hello, could I take the illusion stone? And is air one of the elements?
Hello, could I take the illusion stone? And is air one of the elements?
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Yes air is one of the elements it's also called wind @silencedrose
Yes air is one of the elements it's also called wind @silencedrose
74428082_350.png
I apologize I haven't replied sooner I'm not on during the weekends and may have missed your message last week. Lol glad this plot caught someones attention
I apologize I haven't replied sooner I'm not on during the weekends and may have missed your message last week. Lol glad this plot caught someones attention
74428082_350.png
it’s alright.
it’s alright.
< pat?

<
@silencedrose you're welcome to choose either illusion or wind/air
If we are not able to get enough players I may allow multiple characters
@silencedrose you're welcome to choose either illusion or wind/air
If we are not able to get enough players I may allow multiple characters
74428082_350.png
alright.

what do they do?
alright.

what do they do?
< pat?

<
Illusion you can make something look real but it's fake or not actually there, think making fake visions

Wind controls the air and movement of the air allows you to also control temperature and allows you to like walk on air
Illusion you can make something look real but it's fake or not actually there, think making fake visions

Wind controls the air and movement of the air allows you to also control temperature and allows you to like walk on air
74428082_350.png
Name: Ghost
Gender/pronoun: female she/her
Appearance: light grey fur, grey blue eyes, dark grey swirl markings, black daggers on back lags
Personality: she's a ghost kind of wolf always disappearing and hiring, she's very shy but hard headed and stubborn, she's quick and agile loves any kind of climbing whether it's a tree or a cliff that could lead to your death, she's quiet and keeps to herself, she's a runner and a tracker
Ability: teleportation
Backstory (optional): as I go I will add the backstory for Ghost here
Name: Ghost
Gender/pronoun: female she/her
Appearance: light grey fur, grey blue eyes, dark grey swirl markings, black daggers on back lags
Personality: she's a ghost kind of wolf always disappearing and hiring, she's very shy but hard headed and stubborn, she's quick and agile loves any kind of climbing whether it's a tree or a cliff that could lead to your death, she's quiet and keeps to herself, she's a runner and a tracker
Ability: teleportation
Backstory (optional): as I go I will add the backstory for Ghost here
74428082_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29