Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Deities RP (OOC, open slots!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
[quote name="DarkMoon9" date="2021-07-31 09:43:36" ] Wow dawn is really like QuickSilver, even has the same font XD [/quote] Oh god it’s just that papyrus is the only fancy font that shows up for me and I crave pretty xxx flaunt/flare wildclaws, it’s a complete accident
DarkMoon9 wrote on 2021-07-31 09:43:36:
Wow dawn is really like QuickSilver, even has the same font XD
Oh god it’s just that papyrus is the only fancy font that shows up for me and I crave pretty xxx flaunt/flare wildclaws, it’s a complete accident
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@AndromedaFlight

Same, Also Dawn is Beautiful and I love her outfit.
@AndromedaFlight

L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer
[quote name="SnowingSoul" date="2021-07-31 09:51:43" ] @/AndromedaFlight Same, Also Dawn is Beautiful and I love her outfit. [/quote] Aww thank you! I really just kept stacking items on her until her outfit probably costs more than a light sprite! [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1]
SnowingSoul wrote on 2021-07-31 09:51:43:
@/AndromedaFlight

Aww thank you! I really just kept stacking items on her until her outfit probably costs more than a light sprite!
7zcCDc4.png
XD
XD
Ack I need some action because it is fun to watch and Beauty cannot interfere because she is a wimp.
Ack I need some action because it is fun to watch and Beauty cannot interfere because she is a wimp.
[quote name="SnowingSoul" date="2021-07-31 09:57:41" ] Ack I need some action because it is fun to watch and Beauty cannot interfere because she is a wimp. [/quote] I think I’ll wait for someone to post a reaction before having Dawn drag Beauty kicking and screaming into the action because she needs backup
SnowingSoul wrote on 2021-07-31 09:57:41:
I think I’ll wait for someone to post a reaction before having Dawn drag Beauty kicking and screaming into the action because she needs backup
7zcCDc4.png
Dawns outfit and coloration is on point!!

Anyway Juniper, what are your plans for the fight exactly? I mean your dragon is outnumbered even with her two(? I don’t know what happened to the first really because it just stopped being mentioned) battle summons.
Dawns outfit and coloration is on point!!

Anyway Juniper, what are your plans for the fight exactly? I mean your dragon is outnumbered even with her two(? I don’t know what happened to the first really because it just stopped being mentioned) battle summons.
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace

Lol to give Shi a prisoner for drama :>
We must D R A M A
@FlamesEmbrace

Lol to give Shi a prisoner for drama :>
We must D R A M A
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
Yessssss!!!

Always a fan of DRAMA.

Also just wanted to make sure that you didn’t want her to somehow pull off a great escape.
Yessssss!!!

Always a fan of DRAMA.

Also just wanted to make sure that you didn’t want her to somehow pull off a great escape.
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace
She has gotten pretty weak, so prob gets rescued or smth. Beauty did get away and alert Dawn after all XD
@FlamesEmbrace
She has gotten pretty weak, so prob gets rescued or smth. Beauty did get away and alert Dawn after all XD
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29