Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Deities RP (OOC, open slots!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Bump! So close to being able to open an IC!
Bump! So close to being able to open an IC!
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
Bump rip-
Bump rip-
I am rethinking it and Beauty wasn't a great name for her I was thinking I could possibly change her name to PureCharming @JuniperTooth
I am rethinking it and Beauty wasn't a great name for her I was thinking I could possibly change her name to PureCharming @JuniperTooth
L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer
[quote name="@JuniperTooth" date="2021-07-28 11:26:17" ] We will start when there is atleast a Seikatsu leader, a Shi leader (have), and both a Seikatsu deity (have 1) and a Shi deity (have 1)! We are just missing a Seikatsu leader, and them we will begin and the other four can join on the way. [/quote] [font=papyrus]We have a Seikatsu leader now, so we have the requirements! Unless you want to wait for there to be another Shi deity?
@JuniperTooth wrote on 2021-07-28 11:26:17:
We will start when there is atleast a Seikatsu leader, a Shi leader (have), and both a Seikatsu deity (have 1) and a Shi deity (have 1)! We are just missing a Seikatsu leader, and them we will begin and the other four can join on the way.
We have a Seikatsu leader now, so we have the requirements! Unless you want to wait for there to be another Shi deity?
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Username: CrepeCrepe Deity Name: Akbane Deity Alliance: Shi Powers: - They can control a red crystal like substance that can be fired at others (kinda like arrows that can be controlled mid-air). Can grow into larger crystals to form wall-like or vine-like structures for protection but only when the user is close by. The closer the user is the faster they grow. -Can summon black thorny rose bushes that can latch on to living things around them in order to recover faster/gain strength (slowly killing everything its attached to in the process). Appearance: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=126&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=111&auth=b2fda4a51edbf2d02701bf6c49e5b4db1027ea46&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1820698&skin=0&apparel=2504,22818&xt=dressing.png[/img] Notes (if any): -Will often be found in the middle of a bunch of rosebushes and thorns -No gender, just goes by they/them -The crystals growing on them are the same as the ones they can summon and might grow big enough to become a hinderance if they overextend themselves too much -I don't know how to explain the speed the roses grow at so imagine if those time-lapse videos of plants growing were real, not at like a snails pace but not fast enough to like knock somebody out -pumpkin :)
Username: CrepeCrepe

Deity Name: Akbane

Deity Alliance: Shi

Powers:
- They can control a red crystal like substance that can be fired at others (kinda like arrows that can be controlled mid-air). Can grow into larger crystals to form wall-like or vine-like structures for protection but only when the user is close by. The closer the user is the faster they grow.
-Can summon black thorny rose bushes that can latch on to living things around them in order to recover faster/gain strength (slowly killing everything its attached to in the process).

Appearance:

dragon?age=1&body=126&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=111&auth=b2fda4a51edbf2d02701bf6c49e5b4db1027ea46&dummyext=prev.png

scry?sdid=1820698&skin=0&apparel=2504,22818&xt=dressing.png

Notes (if any):
-Will often be found in the middle of a bunch of rosebushes and thorns
-No gender, just goes by they/them
-The crystals growing on them are the same as the ones they can summon and might grow big enough to become a hinderance if they overextend themselves too much
-I don't know how to explain the speed the roses grow at so imagine if those time-lapse videos of plants growing were real, not at like a snails pace but not fast enough to like knock somebody out
-pumpkin :)
SqnIrhs.png
@CrepeCrepe
Accepted! Adding now :)

@DarkMoon9
lmao I fell asleep and forgot. We can start after I add CrepeCrepe’s character on!
@CrepeCrepe
Accepted! Adding now :)

@DarkMoon9
lmao I fell asleep and forgot. We can start after I add CrepeCrepe’s character on!
@DarkMoon9
@AndromedaFlight
@FlamesEmbrace
@CrepeCrepe
@SnowingSoul
The IC is linked at the top of the original post!
@DarkMoon9
@AndromedaFlight
@FlamesEmbrace
@CrepeCrepe
@SnowingSoul
The IC is linked at the top of the original post!
Wait where is everyone? Where does the rp start? Also what time is it? I don’t want to accidentally say it’s the crack of dawn it it’s supposed to be midnight or something :p
Wait where is everyone? Where does the rp start? Also what time is it? I don’t want to accidentally say it’s the crack of dawn it it’s supposed to be midnight or something :p
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Seems like all the Seikatsu are in their own homes, and the Shi are at a meeting hideout. I guess just roll with it idk. Timewise I’d say late after noon. QuickSilver and Akbane are awaiting Moonrise so… idk though
Seems like all the Seikatsu are in their own homes, and the Shi are at a meeting hideout. I guess just roll with it idk. Timewise I’d say late after noon. QuickSilver and Akbane are awaiting Moonrise so… idk though
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
I'm kind of writing my post at being around dusk? Don't know where the heck everyone in Seikatsu are other than being scattered.
I'm kind of writing my post at being around dusk? Don't know where the heck everyone in Seikatsu are other than being scattered.
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29