Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Deities RP (OOC, open slots!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[quote name="@FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-07-29 10:05:07" ] Also DarkMoon what kind of relationship do you see End and QuickSilver having? Because I kind of see End as being a very aloof and apathetic kind of character. She’s also kind of protective? I guess? I mean if one of the others of Shi got into a fight or something she’d try to protect them, but other than that she’d probably be really cold and distant. [/quote] [font=papyrus]Idk but QuickSilver is kinda gonna be like a BFH (blade for hire) almost but she only works for the Shi. Like she doesn’t do much but if you come to her she’ll do what you need her to. I imagine her like, leaning against the wall in the shadows of the corner just tossing and catching her knife with one hand (foot? Talons?), the other arm (leg?) crossed. She would make a pretty good spy cuz she can just sit there and be invisible in the shadows. Ideas I have for relationships… -They seem really distant and don’t talk to each other much but really they are very close. -Classic Sibling Rivalry. They are nice to each other most of the time but sometimes they snipe at each other -Very business like. They interact when necessary and when they do they are very formal.
@FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-07-29 10:05:07:
Also DarkMoon what kind of relationship do you see End and QuickSilver having? Because I kind of see End as being a very aloof and apathetic kind of character. She’s also kind of protective? I guess? I mean if one of the others of Shi got into a fight or something she’d try to protect them, but other than that she’d probably be really cold and distant.
Idk but QuickSilver is kinda gonna be like a BFH (blade for hire) almost but she only works for the Shi. Like she doesn’t do much but if you come to her she’ll do what you need her to. I imagine her like, leaning against the wall in the shadows of the corner just tossing and catching her knife with one hand (foot? Talons?), the other arm (leg?) crossed.

She would make a pretty good spy cuz she can just sit there and be invisible in the shadows.

Ideas I have for relationships…
-They seem really distant and don’t talk to each other much but really they are very close.
-Classic Sibling Rivalry. They are nice to each other most of the time but sometimes they snipe at each other
-Very business like. They interact when necessary and when they do they are very formal.
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
[b]Username:[/b] AndromedaFlight [b]Deity Name:[/b] Dawn [b]Deity Alliance:[/b] Seikatsu [b]Powers:[/b] Can bring things back to life-and by extension has some control over the aging process. She can also breathe out a sort of light beam (think Godzilla) made up of heat and brightness, so it’s about as fun as staring at the sun. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=12&winggene=82&wings=1&auth=d3b9c45cb8e2e6b960fc079907c1fcfcbf3f29c3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1816830&skin=0&apparel=768,40417,40447,40422,40442,28361,34195,34192,11226,40428,24049,22658,24047,24053,24052,26941&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Notes: -[/b]To make sure she’s not too op, some limits on myself/explanations. She can bring things back to life, but not as zombies or undead creatures, but as they were in life. Working hearts, intact flesh, the whole bundle. She can also manipulate the aging process of things she brings back to life. I’m giving myself a 15-20 year limit, so no people that died of old age turning back into young adults. She can’t age forwards, if that makes sense. Like, no hatchlings turning into middle-aged dragons. That has to happen on its own. Oh, and anything that’s begun to visibly decompose is off limits. A corpse has maybe a month or so before it can’t be brought back. [b]-[/b]ack she looks like Quicksilver that was an accident I just really like flare/wildclaws [b]-[/b]Can smack dead plants back to life if they still have their roots in dirt and aren’t decomposing too, but no reversing the aging process here! [b]-[/b]Note to self, antlers are always there, even without rest of apparel. Funny wildclaw horns for the win [b]-[/b]pumpkin!! Dawn probably really likes pumpkin anyways too :p
Username: AndromedaFlight

Deity Name: Dawn

Deity Alliance: Seikatsu

Powers: Can bring things back to life-and by extension has some control over the aging process. She can also breathe out a sort of light beam (think Godzilla) made up of heat and brightness, so it’s about as fun as staring at the sun.

Appearance:
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=12&winggene=82&wings=1&auth=d3b9c45cb8e2e6b960fc079907c1fcfcbf3f29c3&dummyext=prev.png

scry?sdid=1816830&skin=0&apparel=768,40417,40447,40422,40442,28361,34195,34192,11226,40428,24049,22658,24047,24053,24052,26941&xt=dressing.png

Notes:
-
To make sure she’s not too op, some limits on myself/explanations.
She can bring things back to life, but not as zombies or undead creatures, but as they were in life. Working hearts, intact flesh, the whole bundle. She can also manipulate the aging process of things she brings back to life. I’m giving myself a 15-20 year limit, so no people that died of old age turning back into young adults. She can’t age forwards, if that makes sense. Like, no hatchlings turning into middle-aged dragons. That has to happen on its own. Oh, and anything that’s begun to visibly decompose is off limits. A corpse has maybe a month or so before it can’t be brought back.

-ack she looks like Quicksilver that was an accident I just really like flare/wildclaws

-Can smack dead plants back to life if they still have their roots in dirt and aren’t decomposing too, but no reversing the aging process here!

-Note to self, antlers are always there, even without rest of apparel. Funny wildclaw horns for the win

-pumpkin!! Dawn probably really likes pumpkin anyways too :p
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@JuniperTooth
Changed my signup sheet a bit.
I changed one of her powers, if you think it should count as multiple than I can remove one of my others
@JuniperTooth
Changed my signup sheet a bit.
I changed one of her powers, if you think it should count as multiple than I can remove one of my others
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@DarkMoon9
No offense but I think turning shadows into stuff is kind of overpowered, considering she can’t ever be unprotected (because shadows are everywhere-) and that she would be able to make armor and all kinds of stuff. Thinking about it, this would kind of make her a sort of un-defeatable opponent?

Sorry if I am being stupid ;w;
*insert Quicksilver tposing in a giant mech*
@DarkMoon9
No offense but I think turning shadows into stuff is kind of overpowered, considering she can’t ever be unprotected (because shadows are everywhere-) and that she would be able to make armor and all kinds of stuff. Thinking about it, this would kind of make her a sort of un-defeatable opponent?

60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
@AndromedaFlight
Dawn is beautiful! I would put a small limit on bringing back, such as only recently killed dragons can be revived, or something like that? Like not decomposing corpses atleast lol.
@AndromedaFlight
Dawn is beautiful! I would put a small limit on bringing back, such as only recently killed dragons can be revived, or something like that? Like not decomposing corpses atleast lol.
[quote name="JuniperTooth" date="2021-07-29 12:41:15" ] @/AndromedaFlight Dawn is beautiful! I would put a small limit on bringing back, such as only recently killed dragons can be revived, or something like that? Like not decomposing corpses atleast lol. [/quote] Oh yeah, slapping a few bones and scraps of flesh and that thing turning into a fully functioning dragon seems a bit much, I’ll go fix that.
JuniperTooth wrote on 2021-07-29 12:41:15:
@/AndromedaFlight
Oh yeah, slapping a few bones and scraps of flesh and that thing turning into a fully functioning dragon seems a bit much, I’ll go fix that.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@DarkMoon9

Shi and Seikatsu are at war. They are both trying to either kill or heal Sorineth.

Shi wants to rot the whole of Sorineth, and make all dragons serve for them.
Seikatsu wants to help all life thrive on Sorineth, and live in peace.

Both alliances fight because they must eliminate the other to achieve their goal.
@DarkMoon9

Shi and Seikatsu are at war. They are both trying to either kill or heal Sorineth.

Shi wants to rot the whole of Sorineth, and make all dragons serve for them.
Seikatsu wants to help all life thrive on Sorineth, and live in peace.

Both alliances fight because they must eliminate the other to achieve their goal.
[quote name="JuniperTooth" date="2021-07-29 12:34:18" ] DarkMoon9 No offense but I think turning shadows into stuff is kind of overpowered, considering she can’t ever be unprotected (because shadows are everywhere-) and that she would be able to make armor and all kinds of stuff. Thinking about it, this would kind of make her a sort of un-defeatable opponent? Sorry if I am being stupid ;w; *insert Quicksilver tposing in a giant mech* [/quote] [font=Papyrus] No you’re fine! Would it be fine if it was just objects? Like weapons or a bowl or something like that, not armor.
JuniperTooth wrote on 2021-07-29 12:34:18:
DarkMoon9

No you’re fine!
Would it be fine if it was just objects? Like weapons or a bowl or something like that, not armor.
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@DarkMoon9
I guess that would work as long as the weapons don’t have any advantages over a normal version of them?
@DarkMoon9
I guess that would work as long as the weapons don’t have any advantages over a normal version of them?
Nope, just like normal objects!

I also added another ref to my signup sheet :)
Nope, just like normal objects!

I also added another ref to my signup sheet :)
Call me Dark!
She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29