Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Deities RP (OOC, open slots!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
So I added another image to my signup sheet.
QuickSilver’s appearance is close to the Wildclaw I previously posted, but with some different features. I think I will make a side view of her too eventually.
So I added another image to my signup sheet.
QuickSilver’s appearance is close to the Wildclaw I previously posted, but with some different features. I think I will make a side view of her too eventually.
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Cool art!!! Might do some for End as well. Cause not all is what it seems...
oulcMpY.gif
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-07-29 08:42:57" ] Cool art!!! Might do some for End as well. Cause not all is what it seems... [/quote] [font=papyrus]Thanks! :D
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-07-29 08:42:57:
Thanks! :D
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@DarkMoon9

Lmao give me a year and I wouldn’t be half that good, took a day on Warrior Cats fan art and it didn’t even look like a darn cat. Looked like a bludgeoned lab creature XD
@DarkMoon9

Lmao give me a year and I wouldn’t be half that good, took a day on Warrior Cats fan art and it didn’t even look like a darn cat. Looked like a bludgeoned lab creature XD
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
Big YEET, rip I need applications
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
Also DarkMoon what kind of relationship do you see End and QuickSilver having? Because I kind of see End as being a very aloof and apathetic kind of character. She’s also kind of protective? I guess? I mean if one of the others of Shi got into a fight or something she’d try to protect them, but other than that she’d probably be really cold and distant.
Also DarkMoon what kind of relationship do you see End and QuickSilver having? Because I kind of see End as being a very aloof and apathetic kind of character. She’s also kind of protective? I guess? I mean if one of the others of Shi got into a fight or something she’d try to protect them, but other than that she’d probably be really cold and distant.
oulcMpY.gif
[quote name="JuniperTooth" date="2021-07-29 09:32:53" ] DarkMoon9 Lmao give me a year and I wouldn’t be half that good, took a day on Warrior Cats fan art and it didn’t even look like a darn cat. Looked like a bludgeoned lab creature XD [/quote] [font=papyrus]XD
JuniperTooth wrote on 2021-07-29 09:32:53:
DarkMoon9

XD
Call me Dark!
She/Her
[quote name="JuniperTooth" date="2021-07-29 09:34:11" ] Big YEET, rip I need applications [/quote] [font=papyrus]I can make another deity if you need more. Also do you have an idea for a plot line or is it just going to be basically a war or like something casual? Idk
JuniperTooth wrote on 2021-07-29 09:34:11:
I can make another deity if you need more.

Also do you have an idea for a plot line or is it just going to be basically a war or like something casual? Idk
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Ok, scry’s done, gotta battle the images and rest of the sheet now!
Ok, scry’s done, gotta battle the images and rest of the sheet now!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Username: SnowingSoul

Deity Name: Beauty

Deity Alliance: Seikatsu

Powers (2 max pls): Charm (Can influence people to do small things Ex. Say things, Move things using body parts, very small thought influencing ect.) ( But she will start feeling very queasy and sick if she uses it for longer than 10 mintues)

Can read minds (for 30 seconds)

Appearance (worded or picture okay!):

Beauty

Outfit

Not Found

Notes (if any): (pumpkin)
Username: SnowingSoul

Deity Name: Beauty

Deity Alliance: Seikatsu

Powers (2 max pls): Charm (Can influence people to do small things Ex. Say things, Move things using body parts, very small thought influencing ect.) ( But she will start feeling very queasy and sick if she uses it for longer than 10 mintues)

Can read minds (for 30 seconds)

Appearance (worded or picture okay!):

Beauty

Outfit

Not Found

Notes (if any): (pumpkin)
L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29