Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ dukeofyork
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
----------------- [font=papyrus][size=4]It is due to pure coincidence (or maybe fate?) that two Skydancers meet within the Scarred Wasteland and a beautiful story starts to develop...[/size][/font] [right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69681730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696818/69681730_350.png[/img][/url][/right] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70333785][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703338/70333785_350.png[/img][/url] ----------------- Hey! I am looking for a partner for a 1x1 roleplay! (while I am not new to roleplay, I am new to it on fr, so if this is not an acceptable way to find an rp partner, please let me know!) I do have very specific things I am looking for, so I am hoping that I can find a fitting roleplay partner! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I am usually online daily unless I am away from home. So I would be able to reply in the rp a few times a day, however, I would like to not have it be too scheduled or forced if I can't reply for a few days or don't feel up to it for mental health reasons. The same would of course go to my roleplay partner. I'm looking for a fr oc roleplay, so an actual dragon, no other types of oc. My preferable line of plot would be a romantic kind of story, I am open to other genres in the mix as well! Below you can find the dragon I wanna roleplay. I'd love for him to find a mate through the rp. Tithonia uses mixed pronouns and is a gay asexual, so that is something I definitely want to keep up in the rp. Preferred partners for him would be other Skydancers or Wildclaws! Let me know if youre interested, otherwise I will just wait with rp until something develops with another player naturally

It is due to pure coincidence (or maybe fate?) that two Skydancers meet within the Scarred Wasteland and a beautiful story starts to develop...

69681730_350.png

70333785_350.png

Hey! I am looking for a partner for a 1x1 roleplay! (while I am not new to roleplay, I am new to it on fr, so if this is not an acceptable way to find an rp partner, please let me know!)

I do have very specific things I am looking for, so I am hoping that I can find a fitting roleplay partner!

I am usually online daily unless I am away from home. So I would be able to reply in the rp a few times a day, however, I would like to not have it be too scheduled or forced if I can't reply for a few days or don't feel up to it for mental health reasons. The same would of course go to my roleplay partner.

I'm looking for a fr oc roleplay, so an actual dragon, no other types of oc. My preferable line of plot would be a romantic kind of story, I am open to other genres in the mix as well!

Below you can find the dragon I wanna roleplay. I'd love for him to find a mate through the rp. Tithonia uses mixed pronouns and is a gay asexual, so that is something I definitely want to keep up in the rp. Preferred partners for him would be other Skydancers or Wildclaws!

Let me know if youre interested, otherwise I will just wait with rp until something develops with another player naturally
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@Hwa Hello! My RP situation is much the same as yours, not new to RPing but new on FR. And no worries on the mental health front, I’m also very similar and I love my RPs casual. I get busy from time to time or just distracted, but RP is still something I really enjoy. Soft and fluffy romance too? How fun, that’s my favorite kind of RP! I have a few dragons with lore who might be a good match for them! I’ll link them below so you can pick who would think would be the best fit. I love RPing dragons in general so I’m never too picky on who I get to play. (Also gay asexual rights heck yeah!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70333785][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703338/70333785_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68419242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/684193/68419242_350.png[/img][/url]
@Hwa

Hello! My RP situation is much the same as yours, not new to RPing but new on FR. And no worries on the mental health front, I’m also very similar and I love my RPs casual. I get busy from time to time or just distracted, but RP is still something I really enjoy. Soft and fluffy romance too? How fun, that’s my favorite kind of RP!
I have a few dragons with lore who might be a good match for them! I’ll link them below so you can pick who would think would be the best fit. I love RPing dragons in general so I’m never too picky on who I get to play.
(Also gay asexual rights heck yeah!)

70333785_350.png
68419242_350.png
vista_tundra2.pngtumblr_pt3kolTotX1tesnpoo1_75sq.gifplague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifvista_tundra2.png
bYt72YT.png
@dukeofyork hey there! It sounds like we would be perfect rp partners! I checked out your lair and it is really impressive!! I especially love your Ace flag inspired dragon a lot and our clans seem to be similar in backstory as well!

I checked out both of the dragons as well as some others and I think Chou would be a great match for Tithonia characterwise and Chou travelling around the clan's area gives great potential for a reasonable beginning of the plot! So I'd love to rp with you!!

May I ask what your time zone concerning fr is? I am fr+9 and online several times throughout the day ^-^

Sorry for the many questions but do you wanna stay on this thread right away and I will just change the title? And for the last question: before I had both roleplays where a basic structured plot was settled on before and the players leaned their rp onto that and I had rps without such, so I am pretty much fine with both. Which one do you prefer tho?
@dukeofyork hey there! It sounds like we would be perfect rp partners! I checked out your lair and it is really impressive!! I especially love your Ace flag inspired dragon a lot and our clans seem to be similar in backstory as well!

I checked out both of the dragons as well as some others and I think Chou would be a great match for Tithonia characterwise and Chou travelling around the clan's area gives great potential for a reasonable beginning of the plot! So I'd love to rp with you!!

May I ask what your time zone concerning fr is? I am fr+9 and online several times throughout the day ^-^

Sorry for the many questions but do you wanna stay on this thread right away and I will just change the title? And for the last question: before I had both roleplays where a basic structured plot was settled on before and the players leaned their rp onto that and I had rps without such, so I am pretty much fine with both. Which one do you prefer tho?
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@Hwa Thank you! I'll happily RP with Chou! ^^ And lots of questions are okay. I don't exactly know what I'm doing, either. [emoji=tundra tongue size=1] Ooh, I'm always bad at understanding FR time but I belieeeve I'm FR time +1. I'm also on a lot throughout the day, given it's summer, too, and my uni isn't in session, so I'm usually pretty free. Generally speaking when it comes to writing I'm a lot more active by night/evening, not that I don't write during the day but my motivation gets a real bump after the sun starts going down. I'm pretty spontaneous when it comes to RP (that's the autistic brain haha) and from my experience I've never really done much plotting beforehand, just kind of had... a general idea and went from there. I hope that's okay!
@Hwa

Thank you! I'll happily RP with Chou! ^^

And lots of questions are okay. I don't exactly know what I'm doing, either.

Ooh, I'm always bad at understanding FR time but I belieeeve I'm FR time +1. I'm also on a lot throughout the day, given it's summer, too, and my uni isn't in session, so I'm usually pretty free. Generally speaking when it comes to writing I'm a lot more active by night/evening, not that I don't write during the day but my motivation gets a real bump after the sun starts going down.

I'm pretty spontaneous when it comes to RP (that's the autistic brain haha) and from my experience I've never really done much plotting beforehand, just kind of had... a general idea and went from there. I hope that's okay!
vista_tundra2.pngtumblr_pt3kolTotX1tesnpoo1_75sq.gifplague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifvista_tundra2.png
bYt72YT.png
@dukeofyork (I'd stop pinging you in the future so it would be good if you subscribed, let me know if you'd rather be pinged tho)

So it would be around 12 at your place, yes? If you are most active writing-wise in the evening we might miss each other sometimes as I will be already asleep then but since we are casually playing it shouldn't be a problem!

Right now I'm in my last exam week of uni but after that, I'm free way more too!

Alrighty I'm usually a bit of a planner but I'll just roll with it then! I'd suggest for the start at least something along the line of Nia having gotten lost, being attacked by a creature of choice and Chou saves them? Is present tense ok with you for rp?
@dukeofyork (I'd stop pinging you in the future so it would be good if you subscribed, let me know if you'd rather be pinged tho)

So it would be around 12 at your place, yes? If you are most active writing-wise in the evening we might miss each other sometimes as I will be already asleep then but since we are casually playing it shouldn't be a problem!

Right now I'm in my last exam week of uni but after that, I'm free way more too!

Alrighty I'm usually a bit of a planner but I'll just roll with it then! I'd suggest for the start at least something along the line of Nia having gotten lost, being attacked by a creature of choice and Chou saves them? Is present tense ok with you for rp?
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
I subbed!

Sorry, I am just really scattered and spontaneous. Good thing this is casual, my motivation changes with the tide. ^^,
But as long as you’re ok with that!
If you’d like to start the RP I’m good with whatever! I apologize in advance for any spotty behavior from me. I’ll try my very best to keep it under control but I am quite easily distracted. I am excited though, haven’t gotten a consistent RP in a while! :>
I subbed!

Sorry, I am just really scattered and spontaneous. Good thing this is casual, my motivation changes with the tide. ^^,
But as long as you’re ok with that!
If you’d like to start the RP I’m good with whatever! I apologize in advance for any spotty behavior from me. I’ll try my very best to keep it under control but I am quite easily distracted. I am excited though, haven’t gotten a consistent RP in a while! :>
bYt72YT.png
No worries, I will also have phases of less motivation now and then and I will keep in mind that I don't need to worry if I don't hear from you in a bit! I will try to never let more than two or three days in between my responses tho as rn I am extremely hyped for this rp ^-^

I'll let you know beforehand when I'm out of town too as that happens once every few weekends!

I'll get started with it in the next post then and keep non rp stuff in bracets :)
No worries, I will also have phases of less motivation now and then and I will keep in mind that I don't need to worry if I don't hear from you in a bit! I will try to never let more than two or three days in between my responses tho as rn I am extremely hyped for this rp ^-^

I'll let you know beforehand when I'm out of town too as that happens once every few weekends!

I'll get started with it in the next post then and keep non rp stuff in bracets :)
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
Tithonia is walking through the landscape of the Scarred Wasteland in the last remaining daylight, quietly talking to himself.

"Ranun is gonna kill me. And then he will stand at my grave and laugh because I am dumb enough to get lost in a storm, fly in the opposite direction of the Viridian Labyrinth, and get lost in the damn Scarred Wasteland."

They kick a stray stone out of their path. He is too exhausted to fly more after flying for about a whole day without realizing that he went for the completely wrong direction. Nia was originally supposed to meet an allied clan in the shadow territory and then fly home again, but this plan is now scratched.

"Oh man what am I gonna do? I know nothing about the Scarred Wasteland..."

While the small skydancer mutters to himself, something is sneaking up behind him quietly. Nia only turns around once they hear a rustling too close to them for comfort while at the same time sensing that something is terribly wrong.

An Infestation Hound is running up to get him and Nia sees him just in time to start running. He only makes it a few steps though before he stumbles over yet another stray rock and falls, while the Hound has nearly reached him.
Tithonia is walking through the landscape of the Scarred Wasteland in the last remaining daylight, quietly talking to himself.

"Ranun is gonna kill me. And then he will stand at my grave and laugh because I am dumb enough to get lost in a storm, fly in the opposite direction of the Viridian Labyrinth, and get lost in the damn Scarred Wasteland."

They kick a stray stone out of their path. He is too exhausted to fly more after flying for about a whole day without realizing that he went for the completely wrong direction. Nia was originally supposed to meet an allied clan in the shadow territory and then fly home again, but this plan is now scratched.

"Oh man what am I gonna do? I know nothing about the Scarred Wasteland..."

While the small skydancer mutters to himself, something is sneaking up behind him quietly. Nia only turns around once they hear a rustling too close to them for comfort while at the same time sensing that something is terribly wrong.

An Infestation Hound is running up to get him and Nia sees him just in time to start running. He only makes it a few steps though before he stumbles over yet another stray rock and falls, while the Hound has nearly reached him.
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
[i][Sorry about the late reply. First I get distracted my laundry and then my computer crashes and deletes everything I wrote >>"][/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70333785][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/703338/70333785.png[/img][/url][/center] Curse these Skydancer senses! Chou has never understood them. Soaring through the air above the Scarred Wasteland following his latest round of aerial agility training, something tingles down his back like an icy chill, making his feathers stand on end. It's intense emotion, Chou knows that at least, but he has [i]never[/i] understood what reactions from this sense mean! For all he knows, it could be dragons living it up with a keg of bloodwine in the Hellwell Undercroft, but the feeling is intense nevertheless and won't let him fly in peace. And oh, the longer he keeps flying, the more it digs at him, wondering what on Sornieth this invasive sensation means. It isn't until he looks down towards the ground, away from the horizon he had kept his eyes locked on, that he notices the brown Skydancer backing away from the Infestation Hound below. Chou gasps. Was that what his senses were trying to warn him of? The fear of a citizen in distress?! [s]On second thought, maybe these confusing senses were worth honing... but never mind that![/s] With the loudest voice his dainty Skydancer lungs can muster, Chou screams "[b][i]HALT!!![/i][/b]" to the beast down below, trying to peel its attention away from the outsider before he draws his sword. The steel glints in the sunlight as he awaits the hound to make another move.
[Sorry about the late reply. First I get distracted my laundry and then my computer crashes and deletes everything I wrote >>"]
70333785.png

Curse these Skydancer senses! Chou has never understood them.

Soaring through the air above the Scarred Wasteland following his latest round of aerial agility training, something tingles down his back like an icy chill, making his feathers stand on end. It's intense emotion, Chou knows that at least, but he has never understood what reactions from this sense mean! For all he knows, it could be dragons living it up with a keg of bloodwine in the Hellwell Undercroft, but the feeling is intense nevertheless and won't let him fly in peace. And oh, the longer he keeps flying, the more it digs at him, wondering what on Sornieth this invasive sensation means.

It isn't until he looks down towards the ground, away from the horizon he had kept his eyes locked on, that he notices the brown Skydancer backing away from the Infestation Hound below. Chou gasps. Was that what his senses were trying to warn him of? The fear of a citizen in distress?!

On second thought, maybe these confusing senses were worth honing... but never mind that!

With the loudest voice his dainty Skydancer lungs can muster, Chou screams "HALT!!!" to the beast down below, trying to peel its attention away from the outsider before he draws his sword. The steel glints in the sunlight as he awaits the hound to make another move.
bYt72YT.png
(No worries! I was just about to switch off my laptop so I'm gonna respond to your next message tomorrow fr time! Also I there is seriously not enough info on familiars so I'm just gonna wing the Hound :D)

Tithonia startles at the arrival of yet another being and looks up to see a tall skydancer clad in armor and with a sword flying above them. Seeing another dragon, one seemingly fit for fighting nonetheless, is making them feel a short pang of relief.

At least I am no longer alone.

The Hound does indeed stop moving for a few seconds, looking up with empty nonexisting eyes to the newcomer. Tithonia uses that chance to get up. However, he nearly falls again as he tries to stand when a sudden pain is shooting up his entire left foreleg. Ignoring the pain, Nia keeps standing anyways, trying to slowly back away from the creature by using just his uninjured legs.

The Hound turns to watch Nia again, slowly growling, before suddenly taking a leap at Nia and tackling the small skydancer down.
(No worries! I was just about to switch off my laptop so I'm gonna respond to your next message tomorrow fr time! Also I there is seriously not enough info on familiars so I'm just gonna wing the Hound :D)

Tithonia startles at the arrival of yet another being and looks up to see a tall skydancer clad in armor and with a sword flying above them. Seeing another dragon, one seemingly fit for fighting nonetheless, is making them feel a short pang of relief.

At least I am no longer alone.

The Hound does indeed stop moving for a few seconds, looking up with empty nonexisting eyes to the newcomer. Tithonia uses that chance to get up. However, he nearly falls again as he tries to stand when a sudden pain is shooting up his entire left foreleg. Ignoring the pain, Nia keeps standing anyways, trying to slowly back away from the creature by using just his uninjured legs.

The Hound turns to watch Nia again, slowly growling, before suddenly taking a leap at Nia and tackling the small skydancer down.
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30