Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Dragon Trials | OOC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35
@FluffyPillows if you do not recall, at the begging of the rp I bought the boat and that is the reason I got on. I hope you understand that the boat does not belong to the NPC captain- it belongs to me. If everyone continues to completely ignore sammy by erasing their actions, I'm just gonna leave cause everyone is making me feel like junk.
@FluffyPillows if you do not recall, at the begging of the rp I bought the boat and that is the reason I got on. I hope you understand that the boat does not belong to the NPC captain- it belongs to me. If everyone continues to completely ignore sammy by erasing their actions, I'm just gonna leave cause everyone is making me feel like junk.
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
I’m sorry to hear you feel this way and maybe it isn’t for me to say but I think Fluffy had said earlier on that she didn’t want the role play to go in that direction for story reasons hence the NPC, it’s totally fine if you missed that! I’m happy to set up a new interaction between Sammy and Fritz if you’d like. :3
I’m sorry to hear you feel this way and maybe it isn’t for me to say but I think Fluffy had said earlier on that she didn’t want the role play to go in that direction for story reasons hence the NPC, it’s totally fine if you missed that! I’m happy to set up a new interaction between Sammy and Fritz if you’d like. :3
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Nmrdragon I'm sorry you feel that way, however: I think you may have missed the multiple pings here where I told you that you were changing the storyline as I had explained after the ghost-zombie scene (a better name is coming for them, just bear with me XD) we would be picked up by an NPC on a ship and later be taken to the island where the Trials are explained.

If you feel like you're being ignored, maybe you can try interacting with other characters? As you've really just been expecting us to react to something that hasn't anything to really do with our characters.

And as displayed above, we are all happy to bring Sammy into the roleplay. There is no problem with that. I think this has just been a misunderstanding and it shouldn't be a reason to get angry because things happen.

So we can clear this up: The ship belongs to the NPC and is sailing (most likely into a storm, we'll see what happens with that, though) to the island where the dragon trials will be explained. This isn't so much a journey, more like a short trip (only about two days).

I hope this was at least helpful and that we will be seeing more of Sammy in our roleplay!
@Nmrdragon I'm sorry you feel that way, however: I think you may have missed the multiple pings here where I told you that you were changing the storyline as I had explained after the ghost-zombie scene (a better name is coming for them, just bear with me XD) we would be picked up by an NPC on a ship and later be taken to the island where the Trials are explained.

If you feel like you're being ignored, maybe you can try interacting with other characters? As you've really just been expecting us to react to something that hasn't anything to really do with our characters.

And as displayed above, we are all happy to bring Sammy into the roleplay. There is no problem with that. I think this has just been a misunderstanding and it shouldn't be a reason to get angry because things happen.

So we can clear this up: The ship belongs to the NPC and is sailing (most likely into a storm, we'll see what happens with that, though) to the island where the dragon trials will be explained. This isn't so much a journey, more like a short trip (only about two days).

I hope this was at least helpful and that we will be seeing more of Sammy in our roleplay!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
@TangerineFruit It's ok now- Pillow talked to me about it. I'd love if Fritz would talk to Sammy, it's kinda a rare treat for someone to talk to me in rp qwq
@TangerineFruit It's ok now- Pillow talked to me about it. I'd love if Fritz would talk to Sammy, it's kinda a rare treat for someone to talk to me in rp qwq
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
Just letting everyone know I haven’t gone poof since it’s been a bit, just been wiped the past few days :<

I’ll get in a reply as soon as I can
Just letting everyone know I haven’t gone poof since it’s been a bit, just been wiped the past few days :<

I’ll get in a reply as soon as I can
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
here is something ive been working on for like,,,2 months but i kept getting distracted so i just finished it now LMAOOO the file is huge i cant- [img]https://i.postimg.cc/FKpffY6S/audesignnormal.png[/img]
here is something ive been working on for like,,,2 months but i kept getting distracted so i just finished it now LMAOOO

the file is huge i cant-
audesignnormal.png
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
woahhhhh, cool!
woahhhhh, cool!
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png