Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1/small group RP [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5
Hello, I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner(s)

I'm in search of a really good rp that involves fantasy of any sort. High fantasy, sci-fi, modern, I’m pretty flexible. I’ve got a good stash of characters of varying races and genders, although I’m not opposed to making new ones. I'd also like to have characters be humanoids instead of dragons. For plots that do not have romance as the main focus, I would also prefer it to be a side thing if needed.

I prefer to write within original worlds, although I have done a few fandom ones before. Please ask about fandoms.

Life has been pretty hectic which is why the amount of roleplays that I've been in have dwindled down. Please note that if I am gone for a while or seeming down, it's probably because of this.

Requirements:
- Communication. Not just IC but having little chats would be great :)
-Similar timezones/active times. I’m +2 hours ahead so I’m active from 5-20 server time, although that fluctuates with classes and how busy I am.
- Somewhat frequent replies. Life happens and that’s ok, just please say if you're not able to post
- World building and character building! I find both extremely fun but I’ve never had a world live long enough to fully flesh out.
- Be at least semi-literate!
- Be active. My last 1x1s died and I'd like something long term
- I don't have discord sadly, so all rps would be on the forums. However, I do have a google account so if you want to set up a document for worldbuilding info that would be possible :D
-Be patient please, school is in session so I might only be able to get one post up per day. Please don't rush me!

I’m subbed, so you don’t need to ping me! If you like an idea for a small group, feel free to ping others that you think would be interested :D

Moving onto plot ideas!

1. Your best friend is amazing, they know everything. They can predict the weather, the outcome of almost any game, and seem to know the answers to questions that haven't even been asked yet. How? They're a time traveler, one of the last remaining humans from an apocalyptical event 100 years from now. You have something to do with saving the human race, although neither of you ae sure what it is. Either way, it can't be that hard for some kids to try and save the world... right?
  • 1x1 or small group
  • Sci-fi
  • Fine with romance

2. Magic is real and a common profession is becoming a witch. Regardless of what path you choose, familiars which are awoken from a person's soul are an important part in society. The strength and power of this creature determines your fate...
  • 1x1
  • High magic, technology levels could vary
  • Fine with romance, could potentially be the main focus
  • Would love a character with a really weak familiar and one with a really powerful one, but tbh anything could work.

3. A character was mute until he discovers that he can talk to animals, and they talk back. He discovers the animal kingdom has more than meets the eye and that they have a master plan. He must decide whether to join them or stop them.
  • 1x1, possibly small group
  • Slight fantasy (animal shifters)
  • Fine with romance
  • Characters are mute person and animal shifter from the animal kingdom

4. When all the animals and fish in the kingdom morph into dangerous, magical creatures, the realm is thrown into panic. Now a young girl who has the power to speak to the animals might be their only hope.
  • 1x1
  • Fantasy and magic, possibly animal shifters
  • Fine with romance
  • Characters are person who can talk to animals and one of the animals that got morphed into a magical creature, possibly with the ability to shift into a human.

5. Luck is a hereditary trait in this world and can be measured in amounts. The only thing is, unlike other traits, luck can be transferred from person to person, creating a highly valued market. Those with high luck are called clovers, identified by a clover mark that they are born with. However, with such a sought after skill, clovers are started to get hunted if they are not high on the social ladder.
  • 1x1
  • Slight fantasy or supernatural elements
  • Heavy worldbuilding
  • Fine with romance

6. To most people, the world is literally black and white, everything seen in greyscale. To go with it, emotions are a thing of rarity, few are born with the ability to feel anything. However, every once and a while, a person who can see colors or feel emotions is born. When two of these people, each with one gift but not the other, meet they had no idea how much of an impact they would have on the world; let alone know that they might be able to give everyone these gifts.
  • 1x1
  • Somewhat fantasy, vaguely dystopian
  • Potential romance
  • Lots of worldbuilding

7. After an almost apocalyptical event known as the Great Tragedy, the world has managed to make a comeback towards normal life. However, not everyone is able to accept or fit in with this change, these people are Ruin Children, born from the people affected by the Great Tragedy.
  • 1x1
  • World building
  • Fine with romance

8. When experimental chemical compound intended to sustain plant life is pumped into the atmosphere, unexpected changes and mutations started to occur. Trees have overgrown, plants are squeezing into homes, and the Earth’s oxygen levels are (if you can believe it) too high for most of the world to survive with. With very experimental technology used to try and allow humans to survive, humanity is now trying to fix what they did. However, besides changing the plants, the chemicals seems to have awakened or creating living plant people, one of the only creatures that can survive in this heightened amount of oxygen.
  • 1x1
  • Semi-fantasy aspects
  • Fine with romance

9. A being as old as time itself has traveled across the universe in search of a special bond. Finally, after eons of search it's found it's perfect partner, you. The only thing is magic is outlawed on your planet, and this creature doesn't know how to hide it.
  • 1x1
  • Fantasy
  • Romance?
  • Characters would be chosen person and magical being

10.In the distant future, magic is discovered as being real… or, at least for the humanoid creatures inhabiting an Earth-like planet. Your character is among the few chosen to venture to the planet and study them. They just never expected to discover the source of the magic like they did in the process.
  • 1x1
  • Sci-fi/fantasy
  • Fine with romance

11.Every year a child is sent into the woods and the woods gives one in return. Why? For the dryad exchange program!
  • 1x1
  • fantasy
  • Fine with romance
  • Plot could be anything honestly, a wholesome slice of life or an adventure. If you have any ideas feel free to throw them out there :3

I may add more plots in the future, if you don't like any of these feel free to suggest your own :D
Hello, I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner(s)

I'm in search of a really good rp that involves fantasy of any sort. High fantasy, sci-fi, modern, I’m pretty flexible. I’ve got a good stash of characters of varying races and genders, although I’m not opposed to making new ones. I'd also like to have characters be humanoids instead of dragons. For plots that do not have romance as the main focus, I would also prefer it to be a side thing if needed.

I prefer to write within original worlds, although I have done a few fandom ones before. Please ask about fandoms.

Life has been pretty hectic which is why the amount of roleplays that I've been in have dwindled down. Please note that if I am gone for a while or seeming down, it's probably because of this.

Requirements:
- Communication. Not just IC but having little chats would be great :)
-Similar timezones/active times. I’m +2 hours ahead so I’m active from 5-20 server time, although that fluctuates with classes and how busy I am.
- Somewhat frequent replies. Life happens and that’s ok, just please say if you're not able to post
- World building and character building! I find both extremely fun but I’ve never had a world live long enough to fully flesh out.
- Be at least semi-literate!
- Be active. My last 1x1s died and I'd like something long term
- I don't have discord sadly, so all rps would be on the forums. However, I do have a google account so if you want to set up a document for worldbuilding info that would be possible :D
-Be patient please, school is in session so I might only be able to get one post up per day. Please don't rush me!

I’m subbed, so you don’t need to ping me! If you like an idea for a small group, feel free to ping others that you think would be interested :D

Moving onto plot ideas!

1. Your best friend is amazing, they know everything. They can predict the weather, the outcome of almost any game, and seem to know the answers to questions that haven't even been asked yet. How? They're a time traveler, one of the last remaining humans from an apocalyptical event 100 years from now. You have something to do with saving the human race, although neither of you ae sure what it is. Either way, it can't be that hard for some kids to try and save the world... right?
  • 1x1 or small group
  • Sci-fi
  • Fine with romance

2. Magic is real and a common profession is becoming a witch. Regardless of what path you choose, familiars which are awoken from a person's soul are an important part in society. The strength and power of this creature determines your fate...
  • 1x1
  • High magic, technology levels could vary
  • Fine with romance, could potentially be the main focus
  • Would love a character with a really weak familiar and one with a really powerful one, but tbh anything could work.

3. A character was mute until he discovers that he can talk to animals, and they talk back. He discovers the animal kingdom has more than meets the eye and that they have a master plan. He must decide whether to join them or stop them.
  • 1x1, possibly small group
  • Slight fantasy (animal shifters)
  • Fine with romance
  • Characters are mute person and animal shifter from the animal kingdom

4. When all the animals and fish in the kingdom morph into dangerous, magical creatures, the realm is thrown into panic. Now a young girl who has the power to speak to the animals might be their only hope.
  • 1x1
  • Fantasy and magic, possibly animal shifters
  • Fine with romance
  • Characters are person who can talk to animals and one of the animals that got morphed into a magical creature, possibly with the ability to shift into a human.

5. Luck is a hereditary trait in this world and can be measured in amounts. The only thing is, unlike other traits, luck can be transferred from person to person, creating a highly valued market. Those with high luck are called clovers, identified by a clover mark that they are born with. However, with such a sought after skill, clovers are started to get hunted if they are not high on the social ladder.
  • 1x1
  • Slight fantasy or supernatural elements
  • Heavy worldbuilding
  • Fine with romance

6. To most people, the world is literally black and white, everything seen in greyscale. To go with it, emotions are a thing of rarity, few are born with the ability to feel anything. However, every once and a while, a person who can see colors or feel emotions is born. When two of these people, each with one gift but not the other, meet they had no idea how much of an impact they would have on the world; let alone know that they might be able to give everyone these gifts.
  • 1x1
  • Somewhat fantasy, vaguely dystopian
  • Potential romance
  • Lots of worldbuilding

7. After an almost apocalyptical event known as the Great Tragedy, the world has managed to make a comeback towards normal life. However, not everyone is able to accept or fit in with this change, these people are Ruin Children, born from the people affected by the Great Tragedy.
  • 1x1
  • World building
  • Fine with romance

8. When experimental chemical compound intended to sustain plant life is pumped into the atmosphere, unexpected changes and mutations started to occur. Trees have overgrown, plants are squeezing into homes, and the Earth’s oxygen levels are (if you can believe it) too high for most of the world to survive with. With very experimental technology used to try and allow humans to survive, humanity is now trying to fix what they did. However, besides changing the plants, the chemicals seems to have awakened or creating living plant people, one of the only creatures that can survive in this heightened amount of oxygen.
  • 1x1
  • Semi-fantasy aspects
  • Fine with romance

9. A being as old as time itself has traveled across the universe in search of a special bond. Finally, after eons of search it's found it's perfect partner, you. The only thing is magic is outlawed on your planet, and this creature doesn't know how to hide it.
  • 1x1
  • Fantasy
  • Romance?
  • Characters would be chosen person and magical being

10.In the distant future, magic is discovered as being real… or, at least for the humanoid creatures inhabiting an Earth-like planet. Your character is among the few chosen to venture to the planet and study them. They just never expected to discover the source of the magic like they did in the process.
  • 1x1
  • Sci-fi/fantasy
  • Fine with romance

11.Every year a child is sent into the woods and the woods gives one in return. Why? For the dryad exchange program!
  • 1x1
  • fantasy
  • Fine with romance
  • Plot could be anything honestly, a wholesome slice of life or an adventure. If you have any ideas feel free to throw them out there :3

I may add more plots in the future, if you don't like any of these feel free to suggest your own :D
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Scales25

I'm definitely interested in 7 and 9, and have a few ideas of my own!
@Scales25

I'm definitely interested in 7 and 9, and have a few ideas of my own!
@JustAGamerFurry2

Hey Meta :D

I'd be fine with doing either one of those! Did you have a specific one that you liked more?
@JustAGamerFurry2

Hey Meta :D

I'd be fine with doing either one of those! Did you have a specific one that you liked more?
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Scales25

hmm....maybe 7? it's hard to choose XD
@Scales25

hmm....maybe 7? it's hard to choose XD
@JustAGamerFurry2

Ya, it all depends if you want magical creatures or no :)

Which character would you want to play, the human or the shifter?
@JustAGamerFurry2

Ya, it all depends if you want magical creatures or no :)

Which character would you want to play, the human or the shifter?
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Scales25

I really like playing shifters, so I'll go with that!
@Scales25

I really like playing shifters, so I'll go with that!
@JustAGamerFurry2

Alright! I'll set up a thread where we can talk more :)
@JustAGamerFurry2

Alright! I'll set up a thread where we can talk more :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@scales25

Your ideas sound super interesting. Would a thread with #6 be alright? I usually respond multiple times a day, but sometimes I just get too into it and write several paragraphs while other times I forget to write at all for a day. I’m on FR most of the time and am on a similar timezone as you, so unless it’s from 22:00 to 3:00 ping and I’ll come running. I also like worldbuilding and although I must admit my pace is a bit slow, I can adjust to your wants.
@scales25

Your ideas sound super interesting. Would a thread with #6 be alright? I usually respond multiple times a day, but sometimes I just get too into it and write several paragraphs while other times I forget to write at all for a day. I’m on FR most of the time and am on a similar timezone as you, so unless it’s from 22:00 to 3:00 ping and I’ll come running. I also like worldbuilding and although I must admit my pace is a bit slow, I can adjust to your wants.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Coincidence
Yep, number 6 would be great! It’s one of the plots that was really hoping I would get to use^^

Would you like to discuss more on a thread or pm?
@Coincidence
Yep, number 6 would be great! It’s one of the plots that was really hoping I would get to use^^

Would you like to discuss more on a thread or pm?
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@scales25 I usually discuss things on the thread before we start just so it’s easier to reference them, but anything is fine.
@scales25 I usually discuss things on the thread before we start just so it’s easier to reference them, but anything is fine.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

1 2 3 4 5