Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP! CLOSED! SandWing vers.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
A tulpa, in essence, is an imaginary friend come to life, a "head mate" created by the imagination, using various techniques, including meditation, self-hypnosis, and talking to the tulpa
A tulpa, in essence, is an imaginary friend come to life, a "head mate" created by the imagination, using various techniques, including meditation, self-hypnosis, and talking to the tulpa
Ah ok, thank you :)
Ah ok, thank you :)
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
•Username: Sirenhead
•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Gaboon / somno
•Colors: he has rosy yellow scales, and dark blueish grey scales
•Description: he has a sandwng body, with large black wings with star markings on the underside
•Male/female/other: male
•Are you Hybrid?: Yes
•Any disabilities?: During a traumatic event, he's created a tulpa
•Pronouns: he/them/her
•Sexuality: ambiguous
accepted! 1 more person then we can start!
•Username: Sirenhead
•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Gaboon / somno
•Colors: he has rosy yellow scales, and dark blueish grey scales
•Description: he has a sandwng body, with large black wings with star markings on the underside
•Male/female/other: male
•Are you Hybrid?: Yes
•Any disabilities?: During a traumatic event, he's created a tulpa
•Pronouns: he/them/her
•Sexuality: ambiguous
accepted! 1 more person then we can start!
DARKSTALKER62arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifROTTMNT qnSuj.gifLcJHD.gif
37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png
Tl1dGxE.png BsnXCRp.pngI9phJiK.png UPLTMAL.png
I’m just going to swoop in and reserve that last spot, if that’s ok?
I’m just going to swoop in and reserve that last spot, if that’s ok?
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
•Username: AndromedaFlight

•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Vinca (a really pretty desert plant)

•Colors: Due to a mutation that isn’t too rare, Vinca’s scales are a darker brown than most other dragons, closer to the color of sandstone than actual sand. This similarity is augmented by several darker flecks around her eyes, down her sides, and her tail. The freckles shade a color with the undersides of her wings.

•Description: Vinca is a large, tall dragon for her age, with a heavier frame that makes her slower, but much stronger. She has large, amber eyes and often wears a sly grin.
Very loyal when it comes to friends and beliefs, though she’s known to be rather aggressive when those things are threatened. That aggression also shines through when she interacts with someone who she dislikes or considers bad in her own worldview. She’s very adaptable and can quickly grasp new information if it’s presented in a way she can absorb it. She can be rather cocky and rather dramatic, but it often comes to her advantage when she wants to make someone laugh.

•Male/female/other: Trans Female!

•Are you Hybrid?: Nope!

•Any disabilities?: Congenital Aphantasia
Basically, she can’t conjure up images in her brain. For example, when asked to think of, say, the desert, she can’t imagine an image of the place. She overcomes this by focusing on her other senses when trying to imagine things, and connecting things to the physical world, like instead of imagining the color brown, she just looks at her scales.

•Pronouns: She/Her

•Sexuality: Panromantic!

•Colors: Due to a mutation that isn’t too rare, Vinca’s scales are a darker brown than most other dragons, closer to the color of sandstone than actual sand. This similarity is augmented by several darker flecks around her eyes, down her sides, and her tail. The freckles shade a color with the undersides of her wings.

•Description: Vinca is a large, tall dragon for her age, with a heavier frame that makes her slower, but much stronger. She has large, amber eyes and often wears a sly grin.
Very loyal when it comes to friends and beliefs, though she’s known to be rather aggressive when those things are threatened. That aggression also shines through when she interacts with someone who she dislikes or considers bad in her own worldview. She’s very adaptable and can quickly grasp new information if it’s presented in a way she can absorb it. She can be rather cocky and rather dramatic, but it often comes to her advantage when she wants to make someone laugh.

Basically, she can’t conjure up images in her brain. For example, when asked to think of, say, the desert, she can’t imagine an image of the place. She overcomes this by focusing on her other senses when trying to imagine things, and connecting things to the physical world, like instead of imagining the color brown, she just looks at her scales.

7zcCDc4.png
[quote name="AndromedaFlight" date="2021-06-14 15:23:09" ] •Username: AndromedaFlight •Sandwing name and/or nickname: Vinca (a really pretty desert plant) •Colors: Due to a mutation that isn’t too rare, Vinca’s scales are a darker brown than most other dragons, closer to the color of sandstone than actual sand. This similarity is augmented by several darker flecks around her eyes, down her sides, and her tail. The freckles shade a color with the undersides of her wings. •Description: Vinca is a large, tall dragon for her age, with a heavier frame that makes her slower, but much stronger. She has large, amber eyes and often wears a sly grin. Very loyal when it comes to friends and beliefs, though she’s known to be rather aggressive when those things are threatened. That aggression also shines through when she interacts with someone who she dislikes or considers bad in her own worldview. She’s very adaptable and can quickly grasp new information if it’s presented in a way she can absorb it. She can be rather cocky and rather dramatic, but it often comes to her advantage when she wants to make someone laugh. •Male/female/other: Trans Female! •Are you Hybrid?: Nope! •Any disabilities?: Congenital Aphantasia Basically, she can’t conjure up images in her brain. For example, when asked to think of, say, the desert, she can’t imagine an image of the place. She overcomes this by focusing on her other senses when trying to imagine things, and connecting things to the physical world, like instead of imagining the color brown, she just looks at her scales. •Pronouns: She/Her •Sexuality: Panromantic! [/quote] Accepted!
AndromedaFlight wrote on 2021-06-14 15:23:09:

Accepted!
Ok who would like to start us off or do you want me to describe the place?
Ok who would like to start us off or do you want me to describe the place?
Description please!
Description please!
7zcCDc4.png
i mean. presumably on the rp thread you make like a first post and link it and then write out your first post
i mean. presumably on the rp thread you make like a first post and link it and then write out your first post
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Oof, I forget about that! But I'll do description for now!

Also is this good enough? Or should I do more?

The Sandstone building sounded with Heavy footsteps as everyone found their rooms. The chatter of the hallway could be heard from outside. A few students lingered outside saying their goodbyes.
A loud bang sounded from inside the top of the building telling the students to go outside.

Oof, I forget about that! But I'll do description for now!

Also is this good enough? Or should I do more?

The Sandstone building sounded with Heavy footsteps as everyone found their rooms. The chatter of the hallway could be heard from outside. A few students lingered outside saying their goodbyes.
A loud bang sounded from inside the top of the building telling the students to go outside.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11