Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP! CLOSED! SandWing vers.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Should I add more spots or just stick with atleast 5 people?
Should I add more spots or just stick with atleast 5 people?
DARKSTALKER62arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifROTTMNT qnSuj.gifLcJHD.gif
37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png
Tl1dGxE.png BsnXCRp.pngI9phJiK.png UPLTMAL.png
I also made a nightwing version of this kinda except this happens a few years before darkstalkers time! You can join that if you're interested in it

I also made a nightwing version of this kinda except this happens a few years before darkstalkers time! You can join that if you're interested in it

DARKSTALKER62arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifROTTMNT qnSuj.gifLcJHD.gif
37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png
Tl1dGxE.png BsnXCRp.pngI9phJiK.png UPLTMAL.png
•Username: Sirenhead
•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Gaboon / somno
•Colors: he has rosy yellow scales, and dark blueish grey scales
•Description: he has a sandwng body, with large black wings with star markings on the underside
•Male/female/other: male
•Are you Hybrid?: Yes
•Any disabilities?: During a traumatic event, he's created a tulpa
•Pronouns: he/them/her
•Sexuality: ambiguous
•Username: Sirenhead
•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Gaboon / somno
•Colors: he has rosy yellow scales, and dark blueish grey scales
•Description: he has a sandwng body, with large black wings with star markings on the underside
•Male/female/other: male
•Are you Hybrid?: Yes
•Any disabilities?: During a traumatic event, he's created a tulpa
•Pronouns: he/them/her
•Sexuality: ambiguous
babey,,, night/ sandwing babey

what abilities does he have Siren?
babey,,, night/ sandwing babey

what abilities does he have Siren?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Very faint future teller, more like ' I have a vague feeling that someone is gonna throw a rock ', practically useless and the scorpion tail
Very faint future teller, more like ' I have a vague feeling that someone is gonna throw a rock ', practically useless and the scorpion tail
oh neat! babey going to be like "i feel you may do a thing" as everyone else devolves into chaos
oh neat! babey going to be like "i feel you may do a thing" as everyone else devolves into chaos
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
Well, technically it's Somno that has the feeling ( his tulpa )
Well, technically it's Somno that has the feeling ( his tulpa )
Sommo just like "hey uh this may happen" and Gaboon like "wow really?" as chaos ensues

what all can they do? like, sommo- other than the future- feeling? i don't know how much sense im making but yknow?
Sommo just like "hey uh this may happen" and Gaboon like "wow really?" as chaos ensues

what all can they do? like, sommo- other than the future- feeling? i don't know how much sense im making but yknow?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
It's hard to explain, basically Gaboons mind created a Nightwing version of himself. So anything he would classify as Nightwingy goes to Somno, IE Gaboon learns about stars, he gives that knowledge to Somno and Gaboon forgets it
It's hard to explain, basically Gaboons mind created a Nightwing version of himself. So anything he would classify as Nightwingy goes to Somno, IE Gaboon learns about stars, he gives that knowledge to Somno and Gaboon forgets it
Hey Sirenhead, I don't know what a tulpa is, could you please explain it to me so I can have a better understanding? I would google it, but google isn't always reliable when it comes to physical/mental health
Hey Sirenhead, I don't know what a tulpa is, could you please explain it to me so I can have a better understanding? I would google it, but google isn't always reliable when it comes to physical/mental health
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11