Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anti Baby Hornet Movement [HK RP]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-06-11 11:47:26" ] [quote name="LegendaryManpig" date="2021-06-11 11:46:15" ] [quote name="Verdes" date="2021-06-11 11:44:28" ] Actually Vult deleted it Ooh that's good idea, tho this rp is mainly a joke [/quote] Meh, even a joke rp deserves it's own place to vibe ooc! [/quote] What's OOC :O? [/quote] Basically a thread where you talk stuff, yeet OC's and organise, IC is when you stright RP Check out this: https://forumroleplay.com/roleplay-guides/forum-roleplaying-basics/roleplay-dictionary/
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-06-11 11:47:26:
LegendaryManpig wrote on 2021-06-11 11:46:15:
Verdes wrote on 2021-06-11 11:44:28:
Actually Vult deleted it
Ooh that's good idea, tho this rp is mainly a joke
Meh, even a joke rp deserves it's own place to vibe ooc!
What's OOC :O?
Basically a thread where you talk stuff, yeet OC's and organise, IC is when you stright RP
Check out this: https://forumroleplay.com/roleplay-guides/forum-roleplaying-basics/roleplay-dictionary/
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
*The air fills up with strange circus music, between two houses red flame appears quickly transforming into a tent-like structure. The Grimmtroupe has arrived, but it is no longer lead by Grimm*
*The air fills up with strange circus music, between two houses red flame appears quickly transforming into a tent-like structure. The Grimmtroupe has arrived, but it is no longer lead by Grimm*

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
((I swear whenever I hear the Grimms tent I just remember the roblox HK lmaoo))

Elderbug glared at it, and sighed with resignation - Why are they everywhere I go? - he asked himself as he began to walk away from the place - those kids and their uncultured music -
((I swear whenever I hear the Grimms tent I just remember the roblox HK lmaoo))

Elderbug glared at it, and sighed with resignation - Why are they everywhere I go? - he asked himself as he began to walk away from the place - those kids and their uncultured music -
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
*A tall figure steps out of the tent, a creature very similiar to Grimm but alot younger. 4 Grimmkin walk out of a second tent right next to the large one and start setting up weird lantern-like objects*
*A tall figure steps out of the tent, a creature very similiar to Grimm but alot younger. 4 Grimmkin walk out of a second tent right next to the large one and start setting up weird lantern-like objects*

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
- Is it ready? - Asked the figure, their cold but peacefull voice echoed between the buildings
- Is it ready? - Asked the figure, their cold but peacefull voice echoed between the buildings
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
((idk what to post lol))
((idk what to post lol))
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
((Same lol, it got all serious suddenly lol))
((Same lol, it got all serious suddenly lol))
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
[quote name="Gabbiani" date="2021-06-11 12:01:19" ] ((idk what to post lol)) [/quote] (I'm just improvising)
Gabbiani wrote on 2021-06-11 12:01:19:
((idk what to post lol))
(I'm just improvising)

GY8SaZl.png
*One of the Grimmkin nodded and headed into the big tent*
*One of the Grimmkin nodded and headed into the big tent*

GY8SaZl.png
*Opens the doors of house shrek style*
Why the hell is there circus music?!
*Opens the doors of house shrek style*
Why the hell is there circus music?!

GY8SaZl.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27