Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anti Baby Hornet Movement [HK RP]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
*goes over to the aspid room*
*goes over to the aspid room*
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I got information that we succefully recruted 3 new members, although I'm unsure about your... methods *pause for a moment looking at Bb Hornet face* we're going for a long run here and if we keep going like this *accents thr last words* we end up having less followers than enemies
I got information that we succefully recruted 3 new members, although I'm unsure about your... methods *pause for a moment looking at Bb Hornet face* we're going for a long run here and if we keep going like this *accents thr last words* we end up having less followers than enemies
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
*Looks at face with dead expression*
Then what do you propose?
*Looks at face with dead expression*
Then what do you propose?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
*Reading any emotions from Gozzirith face is impossible, though I could tell she's weary* It's quite simple, we have to show them we mean no harm and come up with a goal that would unite them with us. It's gonna be a little hard considering our not soo good reputation, our enemies made sure of that *and you too, I added in thoughts*
*Reading any emotions from Gozzirith face is impossible, though I could tell she's weary* It's quite simple, we have to show them we mean no harm and come up with a goal that would unite them with us. It's gonna be a little hard considering our not soo good reputation, our enemies made sure of that *and you too, I added in thoughts*
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
(I am literally out of ideas lol)
(I am literally out of ideas lol)

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Interesting.. I may.. consider it.. you may be dismissed..
Interesting.. I may.. consider it.. you may be dismissed..

GY8SaZl.png
(I canjoin after I'm done stealing the gold from my familiars for the day)
(I canjoin after I'm done stealing the gold from my familiars for the day)
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
(Oop, maybe came up with some cliche plan or something, or I'll got to think of that myself lol)
(Also sure Blue)
*Unsatisfied, and little surprised with the rather undetailed answer, I stood there instead* My apologies to ask but, we should discuss this furthermore-
(Oop, maybe came up with some cliche plan or something, or I'll got to think of that myself lol)
(Also sure Blue)
*Unsatisfied, and little surprised with the rather undetailed answer, I stood there instead* My apologies to ask but, we should discuss this furthermore-
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
(God damn it my empty brain)
(God damn it my empty brain)

GY8SaZl.png
(We can make it so BB Hornet just wants to have people in control, by any means neccesarry. She's not a best strategist tho, but she have the motivation to her goal of having rveryone in control. Lying, deception and a sweet promise should do)
(We can make it so BB Hornet just wants to have people in control, by any means neccesarry. She's not a best strategist tho, but she have the motivation to her goal of having rveryone in control. Lying, deception and a sweet promise should do)
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27