Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Superhuman Summer (inactive)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
[quote name="Goldenwolfmidna" date="2021-06-08 12:19:34" ] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713180839248265306/851902681643614278/unknown.png][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/713180839248265306/851902999618125844/unknown.png[/img][/url] hey look it's my idiot who is a TWIG. just a STICK. he has ZERO MUSCLE and GILLS because he's a FISH links to a version With The Swears since thats the original but FR Does Not Allow Me To Say F*** [/quote] Ooooh, gorgeous!!
Goldenwolfmidna wrote on 2021-06-08 12:19:34:
unknown.png

hey look it's my idiot who is a TWIG. just a STICK. he has ZERO MUSCLE and GILLS because he's a FISH

links to a version With The Swears since thats the original but FR Does Not Allow Me To Say F***

Ooooh, gorgeous!!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
This a cool idea!! I must join. :) Name: Victoria (Tori) Brooks Age: 16 Gender: Cisgender female Power/Ability: She can bring her drawings to reality, however, she has to give part of her life to create anything alive (inanimate objects don't require this, but make her tired if she makes to many). Anything Tori creates will be the same size and color as she drew it. while experimenting with her powers she created a creature without knowing the risks and almost died, and would most likely die if she brought something sentient to life again. Sexuality: Lesbian Personality: Tori is very quiet, and likes to keep to herself. She always has her sketchbook and pens with her, and is known to ignore other people in favor of drawing. While she is quiet, and generally doesn't talk to people, she isn't really shy, and can interact with people with a fair amount of confidence and just prefers to do her own thing. Is is always willing to help other people, and she can't really say no. Appearance: [img]https://i.ibb.co/FDHcbVJ/rsdfghjk.png[/img] (Made by picrew) She's 5'3' and pretty skinny and pale (she prefers the indoors). Tori has long red, frizzy hair which is usually kept up in a messy braid, with one streak being lighter than the rest due to losing part of her life. Her eyes are bright green, and she has a ton of freckles. She wears a large, black hoodie that is a few sizes too big, and jeans covered in doodles and patches. On her arm she has a tattoo of a cobra coiling up her arm. Backstory: she lives with her mom, dad, and her younger sister. Her parents are pretty wealthy and spend most of the time out out with friends or partying. That left Tori to learn how to be self sufficient and to care for her sister. She was usually alone and had no one to talk to (her sister is 7 years younger, so they didn't really bond.), and so one day while she was sketching she drew a cat like creature with horns and wished form him to be alive. That was how she discovered her power, and gained her new best friend. His name is Moth, and he follows Tori everywhere. While he can't speak, they are linked and she can feel his emotions and vise versa. Tori only signed up for this camp to get away from watching her sister, and learn more abut her power (and Moth). Other: I like black, red, and indigo. Moth: [Img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/834845417707143179/854405910616080454/IMG_20210615_1003034312.jpg[/Img]
This a cool idea!! I must join. :)
Name: Victoria (Tori) Brooks
Power/Ability: She can bring her drawings to reality, however, she has to give part of her life to create anything alive (inanimate objects don't require this, but make her tired if she makes to many). Anything Tori creates will be the same size and color as she drew it. while experimenting with her powers she created a creature without knowing the risks and almost died, and would most likely die if she brought something sentient to life again.
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality: Tori is very quiet, and likes to keep to herself. She always has her sketchbook and pens with her, and is known to ignore other people in favor of drawing. While she is quiet, and generally doesn't talk to people, she isn't really shy, and can interact with people with a fair amount of confidence and just prefers to do her own thing. Is is always willing to help other people, and she can't really say no.
Appearance: rsdfghjk.png
(Made by picrew)
She's 5'3' and pretty skinny and pale (she prefers the indoors).
Tori has long red, frizzy hair which is usually kept up in a messy braid, with one streak being lighter than the rest due to losing part of her life. Her eyes are bright green, and she has a ton of freckles. She wears a large, black hoodie that is a few sizes too big, and jeans covered in doodles and patches. On her arm she has a tattoo of a cobra coiling up her arm.
Backstory:
she lives with her mom, dad, and her younger sister. Her parents are pretty wealthy and spend most of the time out out with friends or partying. That left Tori to learn how to be self sufficient and to care for her sister. She was usually alone and had no one to talk to (her sister is 7 years younger, so they didn't really bond.), and so one day while she was sketching she drew a cat like creature with horns and wished form him to be alive. That was how she discovered her power, and gained her new best friend. His name is Moth, and he follows Tori everywhere. While he can't speak, they are linked and she can feel his emotions and vise versa.
Tori only signed up for this camp to get away from watching her sister, and learn more abut her power (and Moth).
Other: I like black, red, and indigo.

Moth:
IMG_20210615_1003034312.jpg
434GaZA_1.png
[url=https://ibb.co/Y3nbdNR][img]https://i.ibb.co/9NKG4p8/8178-B1-ED-B450-4562-9-C92-A5-A5-C42-BA0-F3.png[/img][/url] okay here’s a nighttime sketch of my bb boy. he’ll give the hugs don’t worry :)
8178-B1-ED-B450-4562-9-C92-A5-A5-C42-BA0-F3.png
okay here’s a nighttime sketch of my bb boy. he’ll give the hugs don’t worry :)
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
Nice to see another player joining us!! now I'm not the only girl lol, her powers are so cool!! [emoji=palette size=1] Awwwe that's one nice sketch marzi! *insert baby boy baby meme*. Also hugs are good tactic for him to get a bite! [s]I'm sorry[/s] Congratulations on the 1k comments, wohoo! [emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
Nice to see another player joining us!! now I'm not the only girl lol, her powers are so cool!!

Awwwe that's one nice sketch marzi! *insert baby boy baby meme*. Also hugs are good tactic for him to get a bite! I'm sorry

Congratulations on the 1k comments, wohoo!
to be fair you could call my character she and she’d reply fjdmtkfkrn
to be fair you could call my character she and she’d reply fjdmtkfkrn
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Aw great sketch marz1pan! He looks very huggable x3
Aw great sketch marz1pan! He looks very huggable x3
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Aaa that's true Gold! Sorry if I offended you, it's just;; I don't know about all genders, but I'm learning ;~;. So I can call Ari both? ok I'll stop
Aaa that's true Gold! Sorry if I offended you, it's just;; I don't know about all genders, but I'm learning ;~;. So I can call Ari both? ok I'll stop
ari’s bigender, so he’s both male and female. I’ll probably be using mostly masculine pronouns for him, but he’d respond fine to feminine ones it’s fine it’s fine fjdhdkskakb I know full well that not everyone knows all about gender stuff and I do just because it directly impacts me
ari’s bigender, so he’s both male and female. I’ll probably be using mostly masculine pronouns for him, but he’d respond fine to feminine ones it’s fine it’s fine fjdhdkskakb I know full well that not everyone knows all about gender stuff and I do just because it directly impacts me
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@marz1pan Awwwww, he's so cute!!

@ViperidaeX Accepted! :D

I'm working on updates right now but the RP thread should be up soon!
@marz1pan Awwwww, he's so cute!!

@ViperidaeX Accepted! :D

I'm working on updates right now but the RP thread should be up soon!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png