Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Superhuman Summer (inactive)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
Ikr??? In many series with superpowers I always thought that there must be atleast a few people with similar abilities, haha!

Aww, haven't met him yet but my instincts say I must protect the fish boi (relatable in the anxiety part). Don't worry if it looks like Sidon, if the design makes you happy I say go for it!

In my case I used a picrew generator because I didn't have the patience, and it's just for reference.
Ikr??? In many series with superpowers I always thought that there must be atleast a few people with similar abilities, haha!

Aww, haven't met him yet but my instincts say I must protect the fish boi (relatable in the anxiety part). Don't worry if it looks like Sidon, if the design makes you happy I say go for it!

In my case I used a picrew generator because I didn't have the patience, and it's just for reference.
lwhajfeskuirdjm nah ill give him an actual design! and yeah,,, he's a relatable little gremlin, to me at least since- get this- i project.
lwhajfeskuirdjm nah ill give him an actual design! and yeah,,, he's a relatable little gremlin, to me at least since- get this- i project.
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
With all the water powers my character is going to have to be really careful XD
With all the water powers my character is going to have to be really careful XD
mU3UPIq.jpeg
i will be subbed to the threads but i will request being pinned if a post pertains to me?

also i’ll try and finish soon, i was just v busy today :)
i will be subbed to the threads but i will request being pinned if a post pertains to me?

also i’ll try and finish soon, i was just v busy today :)
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713180839248265306/851902681643614278/unknown.png][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/713180839248265306/851902999618125844/unknown.png[/img][/url] hey look it's my idiot who is a TWIG. just a STICK. he has ZERO MUSCLE and GILLS because he's a FISH links to a version With The Swears since thats the original but FR Does Not Allow Me To Say F***
unknown.png

hey look it's my idiot who is a TWIG. just a STICK. he has ZERO MUSCLE and GILLS because he's a FISH

links to a version With The Swears since thats the original but FR Does Not Allow Me To Say F***
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
yoooo that’s really cool art :)

mine is almost done besides appearance
yoooo that’s really cool art :)

mine is almost done besides appearance
Aaaa I love the art!! He looks so unamused lol, I wanna hug him ;~;.

Hah, yeah, sadly you can't swear (understandable from another perspective) I think it adds to the character. Atleast you can sensor or...replace the words? Idk you could say heck or fudge lmao
Aaaa I love the art!! He looks so unamused lol, I wanna hug him ;~;.

Hah, yeah, sadly you can't swear (understandable from another perspective) I think it adds to the character. Atleast you can sensor or...replace the words? Idk you could say heck or fudge lmao
i might regret making an extroverted character-

but it’s fineeee i’ll just... cry
i might regret making an extroverted character-

but it’s fineeee i’ll just... cry
YOOOO that art is amazing!! I should really sketch something up proper for Glenn, he's a bit of a specifically punk lad [emoji=veilspun laughing size=1]
YOOOO that art is amazing!!
I should really sketch something up proper for Glenn, he's a bit of a specifically punk lad
Emeritus-sig.png ekthxdS.pngMinstrel-sig.png
Aw fish boy :3

Your art is really good Gold!
Aw fish boy :3

Your art is really good Gold!
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54