Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Superhuman Summer (inactive)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54
Seinaga just shifts into anything they find interesting. A akhal-teke one day, chinese water deer and an okapi another. Mostly animals that they find pretty or strange and could possibly use if they get into a tight spot. As they don't like the feeling of having to shrink down to fit a new shape.
Seinaga just shifts into anything they find interesting. A akhal-teke one day, chinese water deer and an okapi another. Mostly animals that they find pretty or strange and could possibly use if they get into a tight spot. As they don't like the feeling of having to shrink down to fit a new shape.
oulcMpY.gif
@Dreambasket Mood both on joining a roleplay right after hiatus and being fashionably late, especially to my own roleplays. Accepted! @/AutopsyJuice No no, text wall away! That's what I'm about to do and I love reading about y'all's characters. Accepted! Also I don't have the RP thread done yet but I do have info on some of the island's NPCs! (Sorry for bad image quality, I got shaky hands) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466081577496215554/854133599540477952/20210614_155801.jpg[/img] I googled "formal santa" to get references for Mr. Monday, and it's basically true. Mr. Monday is the person that the summer camp is named after, and the owner of the island. He's a big old teddy bear -- sometimes literally, as he can shapeshift with relative ease. He can also do nothing else other than that. Against the odds for other superhumans, he is a successful businessman, hence the riches and the island and what not. He's 6'10, but is very pale and burns in the sun easily; hence, he tends to stay more on the business side of the operation while still being happy to lend an ear for his campers. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466081577496215554/854133598999674880/20210614_155848.jpg[/img] Marnie is Mr. Monday's wife, an archaeologist with relatively weak earth powers but a near-encyclopedic knowledge of languages, cultures, and various other subjects. Outside of the camp, she's a scholar that produces research about superhuman anthropology and archaeology. She's very outdoorsy, and with most of the programming on site, she'll be your guide. Whether it's tree climbing, woodworking, canoeing, or how to roast marshmallows the best, Marnie loves it and loves teaching it. She and Mr. Monday also love each other and frequently travel together. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/807122729751937074/854139528574664714/caladrius.jpg[/img] (Sorry if the image is blurry on this one) Caladrius is a porcelain golem modeled both in appearance and function after the mythical Caladrius, a bird said in medieval bestiaries to be able to heal others' wounds, and then fly into the sun to purify itself and the person. Cal is slightly different in that they cannot fly, but they are still imbued with the ability to heal the wounds of others by taking them into themself. They also cannot feel pain in the traditional sense, being a golem, and they can easily heal wounds taken in by patching up the affected body part with clay and sticking it into a kiln for half a day or so. They can only speak in sign language and don't feel emotions very strongly, but they can also gauge a person's emotional and physical state just by touching them. They were created by a more powerful earth sorcerer in Marnie's family, but they have a second life being adopted into the Monday family. They run the infirmary and also help around the camp at all hours since they do not need to sleep.
@Dreambasket Mood both on joining a roleplay right after hiatus and being fashionably late, especially to my own roleplays. Accepted!

@/AutopsyJuice No no, text wall away! That's what I'm about to do and I love reading about y'all's characters. Accepted!

Also I don't have the RP thread done yet but I do have info on some of the island's NPCs! (Sorry for bad image quality, I got shaky hands)

20210614_155801.jpg
I googled "formal santa" to get references for Mr. Monday, and it's basically true. Mr. Monday is the person that the summer camp is named after, and the owner of the island. He's a big old teddy bear -- sometimes literally, as he can shapeshift with relative ease. He can also do nothing else other than that. Against the odds for other superhumans, he is a successful businessman, hence the riches and the island and what not. He's 6'10, but is very pale and burns in the sun easily; hence, he tends to stay more on the business side of the operation while still being happy to lend an ear for his campers.

20210614_155848.jpg
Marnie is Mr. Monday's wife, an archaeologist with relatively weak earth powers but a near-encyclopedic knowledge of languages, cultures, and various other subjects. Outside of the camp, she's a scholar that produces research about superhuman anthropology and archaeology. She's very outdoorsy, and with most of the programming on site, she'll be your guide. Whether it's tree climbing, woodworking, canoeing, or how to roast marshmallows the best, Marnie loves it and loves teaching it. She and Mr. Monday also love each other and frequently travel together.

caladrius.jpg
(Sorry if the image is blurry on this one)
Caladrius is a porcelain golem modeled both in appearance and function after the mythical Caladrius, a bird said in medieval bestiaries to be able to heal others' wounds, and then fly into the sun to purify itself and the person. Cal is slightly different in that they cannot fly, but they are still imbued with the ability to heal the wounds of others by taking them into themself. They also cannot feel pain in the traditional sense, being a golem, and they can easily heal wounds taken in by patching up the affected body part with clay and sticking it into a kiln for half a day or so. They can only speak in sign language and don't feel emotions very strongly, but they can also gauge a person's emotional and physical state just by touching them. They were created by a more powerful earth sorcerer in Marnie's family, but they have a second life being adopted into the Monday family. They run the infirmary and also help around the camp at all hours since they do not need to sleep.
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
fjskfdhs shoot sorry, very image heavy on the last post
fjskfdhs shoot sorry, very image heavy on the last post
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
I love them. Pretty sure one of my boys dads would not get along with Marnie because his whole power is bringing fossils to life.

Other than that I can see her and Seinaga getting along pretty well and also Sei being completely wowed by Caladrius.
I love them. Pretty sure one of my boys dads would not get along with Marnie because his whole power is bringing fossils to life.

Other than that I can see her and Seinaga getting along pretty well and also Sei being completely wowed by Caladrius.
oulcMpY.gif
ooh pog, nice art bxsmxth!

also, fun fact, it’s possible to have three people look exactly the same at camp-

also, fun fact, it’s possible to have three people look exactly the same at camp-
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
[quote name="marz1pan" date="2021-06-14 18:39:21" ] ooh pog, nice art bxsmxth! also, fun fact, it’s possible to have three people look exactly the same at camp- [/quote] Thank you!! And yes, I'm sure that will cause hijinks
marz1pan wrote on 2021-06-14 18:39:21:

Thank you!! And yes, I'm sure that will cause hijinks
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
[quote name="bxsmxth" date="2021-06-14 18:42:07" ] [quote name="marz1pan" date="2021-06-14 18:39:21" ] ooh pog, nice art bxsmxth! also, fun fact, it’s possible to have three people look exactly the same at camp- [/quote] Thank you!! And yes, I'm sure that will cause hijinks [/quote] an obligatory reminder: (yes i do have them all saved) rule #4: don't turn into other people and frame them for something that you did i’m sure it absolutely will lol
bxsmxth wrote on 2021-06-14 18:42:07:
marz1pan wrote on 2021-06-14 18:39:21:

Thank you!! And yes, I'm sure that will cause hijinks
an obligatory reminder: (yes i do have them all saved)
rule #4: don't turn into other people and frame them for something that you did

i’m sure it absolutely will lol
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
[quote name="marz1pan" date="2021-06-14 18:10:45" ] and then there are the non water/aquatic power people (Leo, Glenn, Dez, Raiden, Tori, i assume Novocain, Seinaga, Xay, and Wren)… i think there are only 4 water people but i’m unsure? it might be 5… make it 6/7 if Dez steals one of their’s blood and Seinaga morphs into Ari i think (i didn’t know how to properly grammar all of the post. says something about my attention span in classes and/or my english teachers) [/quote] Xay will have to be added to the no-water club, he never learned to swim because, ya know, he might accidentally fall asleep while in the water and that wouldn’t end well
marz1pan wrote on 2021-06-14 18:10:45:
and then there are the non water/aquatic power people (Leo, Glenn, Dez, Raiden, Tori, i assume Novocain, Seinaga, Xay, and Wren)…

i think there are only 4 water people but i’m unsure? it might be 5… make it 6/7 if Dez steals one of their’s blood and Seinaga morphs into Ari i think

(i didn’t know how to properly grammar all of the post. says something about my attention span in classes and/or my english teachers)
Xay will have to be added to the no-water club, he never learned to swim because, ya know, he might accidentally fall asleep while in the water and that wouldn’t end well
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
[quote name="Dreambasket" date="2021-06-14 18:44:38" ] [quote name="marz1pan" date="2021-06-14 18:10:45" ] and then there are the non water/aquatic power people (Leo, Glenn, Dez, Raiden, Tori, i assume Novocain, Seinaga, Xay, and Wren)… i think there are only 4 water people but i’m unsure? it might be 5… make it 6/7 if Dez steals one of their’s blood and Seinaga morphs into Ari i think (i didn’t know how to properly grammar all of the post. says something about my attention span in classes and/or my english teachers) [/quote] Xay will have to be added to the no-water club, he never learned to swim because, ya know, he might accidentally fall asleep while in the water and that wouldn’t end well [/quote] Poor boy, Marnie's gonna have to get him a really robust floatie
Dreambasket wrote on 2021-06-14 18:44:38:
marz1pan wrote on 2021-06-14 18:10:45:
and then there are the non water/aquatic power people (Leo, Glenn, Dez, Raiden, Tori, i assume Novocain, Seinaga, Xay, and Wren)…

i think there are only 4 water people but i’m unsure? it might be 5… make it 6/7 if Dez steals one of their’s blood and Seinaga morphs into Ari i think

(i didn’t know how to properly grammar all of the post. says something about my attention span in classes and/or my english teachers)
Xay will have to be added to the no-water club, he never learned to swim because, ya know, he might accidentally fall asleep while in the water and that wouldn’t end well

Poor boy, Marnie's gonna have to get him a really robust floatie
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
also @/bxmsmx haha yes rp is a bit of an obsession for me, ngl, but i’m glad to be here regardless! I can’t wait for my dream boi to meet everyone and unknowingly get into trouble ahaha
also @/bxmsmx haha yes rp is a bit of an obsession for me, ngl, but i’m glad to be here regardless! I can’t wait for my dream boi to meet everyone and unknowingly get into trouble ahaha
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54