Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Detention Center{Zombie RP closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6
Can I join? If there are too many people I might have to back out though.
Can I join? If there are too many people I might have to back out though.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Coincidence
So far there's only two people who have characters - myself and Rievn - so I wouldn't worry about too many. More people would be welcome, I'm sure.
@Coincidence
So far there's only two people who have characters - myself and Rievn - so I wouldn't worry about too many. More people would be welcome, I'm sure.
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
Cool. I’ll get started on a character, then?
Cool. I’ll get started on a character, then?

. . .

Sure
Sure
TD98mt2.png
Clay Tomson
Male
Bisexual
Good group I guess?
Indecisive
Clay is of lean, athletic build, which, seeing as he's a star batter, is to be expected. Although his running isn't as good as his batting, you can still see that he's built for doing what he does. His face doesn't really match his physique as it's a lot more yielding and phlegmatic. What immediately stands out aside from that are the stitches that run across both sides of his face, much like the baseball he's so fond of. Aside from that he looks rather plain, having no features out of the ordinary. Although he wears small diamond earrings on both ears-- they're a memento of his older sister, who he was really close to-- they're covered by a tousle of golden hair. His eyes are a dark brown which shines like gold in the sunset. He's not tall, but not short, either.

He is much more a thinker than a speaker. Capable of split-second decisions and the knowledge to make them, he's a formidable tactician, which is better shown through his team's baseball games. Efficiency is his motto, and he is efficient in everything-- friends, school, love, and most importantly, words. He streamlines his thoughts and his expressions, and although that may seem weird to others it is superior to him. Every waking moment that is not spent being efficient is implemented on planning(read: worrying) about how to be more efficient. When things are not of 110% certainty, he won't stop until they are. Unluckily for him, he also assumes too lowly of everyone else to hand the job off to them, so any problems he has are left to stew in his brain.

Example:
Clay tightened his grip on his baseball bat. Its wood was of comfortable familiarity, not unlike that of the throbbing pain in his right temple. A migraine, he thought. It settled into every groove of his brain, it seemed, too, much to his displeasure. All of this stood much to his displeasure; he had every right to hit that son of a ***** as hard as he did, it was only right in this kangaroo court. Well, what of it? He was sent to detention all the same.

Now to find a suitable way to waste the coming hour of time...

Berette Fyodorova
Asexual
Bad group?
Leader if no one else wants to be. More prefers to be in the background. In control, yes, but in the background.
Berette is of petite build, although not to say weak. No, she is anything but weak. Sure, she might not hit very hard, but she hits fast. Runs, mostly. She's an odd girl, always seen in black, knowing everyone but trusting no one. She's almost like she dresses, a ghost wandering this lonely world. Her hair is dark and limp, the edges of her foundation hint at eye bags. Her eyes are the most noticeable of all-- bright, verdant life shines in them, completely in contrast with the rest of her being. They're backdropped by pale, ashy skin showing veins.

Berette is, above anything else, afraid. Afraid of the world, afraid of other people, afraid of even herself. This fear she shields with calculating sureness. Her actions, from pulling a trigger to clicking a pen, hiss with a merciless determination. From a young age and with thanks to her grandfather, she's immersed herself in the world of protecting oneself and has been familiar with all manner of weapons. Aside from that, her interests are as eerie as she looks; her favorite genre of books and shows are horror and mystery among other macabre themes. Her mind is sharp but she loves sharpening it more just as much as she loves scaring herself. It's all in preparation, she says to herself. Some people think she's a ghoul realized, others know that she's being a bit too hard on herself.

Clay Tomson
Male
Bisexual
Good group I guess?
Indecisive
Clay is of lean, athletic build, which, seeing as he's a star batter, is to be expected. Although his running isn't as good as his batting, you can still see that he's built for doing what he does. His face doesn't really match his physique as it's a lot more yielding and phlegmatic. What immediately stands out aside from that are the stitches that run across both sides of his face, much like the baseball he's so fond of. Aside from that he looks rather plain, having no features out of the ordinary. Although he wears small diamond earrings on both ears-- they're a memento of his older sister, who he was really close to-- they're covered by a tousle of golden hair. His eyes are a dark brown which shines like gold in the sunset. He's not tall, but not short, either.

He is much more a thinker than a speaker. Capable of split-second decisions and the knowledge to make them, he's a formidable tactician, which is better shown through his team's baseball games. Efficiency is his motto, and he is efficient in everything-- friends, school, love, and most importantly, words. He streamlines his thoughts and his expressions, and although that may seem weird to others it is superior to him. Every waking moment that is not spent being efficient is implemented on planning(read: worrying) about how to be more efficient. When things are not of 110% certainty, he won't stop until they are. Unluckily for him, he also assumes too lowly of everyone else to hand the job off to them, so any problems he has are left to stew in his brain.

Example:
Clay tightened his grip on his baseball bat. Its wood was of comfortable familiarity, not unlike that of the throbbing pain in his right temple. A migraine, he thought. It settled into every groove of his brain, it seemed, too, much to his displeasure. All of this stood much to his displeasure; he had every right to hit that son of a ***** as hard as he did, it was only right in this kangaroo court. Well, what of it? He was sent to detention all the same.

Now to find a suitable way to waste the coming hour of time...

Berette Fyodorova
Asexual
Bad group?
Leader if no one else wants to be. More prefers to be in the background. In control, yes, but in the background.
Berette is of petite build, although not to say weak. No, she is anything but weak. Sure, she might not hit very hard, but she hits fast. Runs, mostly. She's an odd girl, always seen in black, knowing everyone but trusting no one. She's almost like she dresses, a ghost wandering this lonely world. Her hair is dark and limp, the edges of her foundation hint at eye bags. Her eyes are the most noticeable of all-- bright, verdant life shines in them, completely in contrast with the rest of her being. They're backdropped by pale, ashy skin showing veins.

Berette is, above anything else, afraid. Afraid of the world, afraid of other people, afraid of even herself. This fear she shields with calculating sureness. Her actions, from pulling a trigger to clicking a pen, hiss with a merciless determination. From a young age and with thanks to her grandfather, she's immersed herself in the world of protecting oneself and has been familiar with all manner of weapons. Aside from that, her interests are as eerie as she looks; her favorite genre of books and shows are horror and mystery among other macabre themes. Her mind is sharp but she loves sharpening it more just as much as she loves scaring herself. It's all in preparation, she says to herself. Some people think she's a ghoul realized, others know that she's being a bit too hard on herself.

. . .

Sorry, forgot to check this after I saw the notifiction. You're characters are accepted and added to the lists.
Sorry, forgot to check this after I saw the notifiction. You're characters are accepted and added to the lists.
Cool.
Cool.

. . .

Should we maybe just start with us and keep it open for new people to join?
Should we maybe just start with us and keep it open for new people to join?
TD98mt2.png
Sure.
Sure.

. . .

Sounds good to me.
Sounds good to me.
1 2 3 4 5 6