Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Class of the Crescent Moon (IC)
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 222 223
Alt!Vaan was busy restraining Bartz who was fighting back against the thing that corrupted him. “I’m not letting you go until I know for sure that it is only just you in there, Bartz! I’m not risking anyone else getting hurt!” He growled as he hugged Bartz tightly.

Bartz was trying to get away from Alt!Vaan and ended up biting him on the arm although this did nothing to loosen the dragon boy’s grip. He let out a frustrated growl as he continued to attempt an escape.
Alt!Vaan was busy restraining Bartz who was fighting back against the thing that corrupted him. “I’m not letting you go until I know for sure that it is only just you in there, Bartz! I’m not risking anyone else getting hurt!” He growled as he hugged Bartz tightly.

Bartz was trying to get away from Alt!Vaan and ended up biting him on the arm although this did nothing to loosen the dragon boy’s grip. He let out a frustrated growl as he continued to attempt an escape.
LIo8D8G.gif
[emoji=raven size=1]Sparrow[emoji=raven size=1] “Need some help?” Sparrow asked watching Bartz struggle. She didn’t step in to help and had her arms crossed a flute in one hand
Sparrow

“Need some help?” Sparrow asked watching Bartz struggle. She didn’t step in to help and had her arms crossed a flute in one hand
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
[center][emoji=red star size=1] [b][color=blue]Magolor[/color][/b] [emoji=red star size=1][/center] "An alternate dimension, you say?" Magolor said, setting Kirby down. "How interesting! You look just like him!" He pat Kirby affectionately on the head, but if one looked closely they would notice the magician's ear twitch in annoyance. Why couldn't this be the [i]real[/i] Kirby? Just Magolor's luck, practically everyone was here except for the puffball. Ah well, at least [i]this[/i] Kirby didn't remember the whole debacle that happened with the Master Crown. And Marx was here, there was that too.
Magolor
"An alternate dimension, you say?" Magolor said, setting Kirby down. "How interesting! You look just like him!" He pat Kirby affectionately on the head, but if one looked closely they would notice the magician's ear twitch in annoyance. Why couldn't this be the real Kirby? Just Magolor's luck, practically everyone was here except for the puffball. Ah well, at least this Kirby didn't remember the whole debacle that happened with the Master Crown. And Marx was here, there was that too.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
“A lot of help would be appreciated. He’s stronger than he appears to be!” Alt!Vaan said softly. He was currently bear hugging Bartz in order to prevent him from escaping.
“A lot of help would be appreciated. He’s stronger than he appears to be!” Alt!Vaan said softly. He was currently bear hugging Bartz in order to prevent him from escaping.
LIo8D8G.gif
[emoji=raven size=1]Sparrow[emoji=raven size=1] Sparrow huffed and concentrated. “When I tell you let go of him,” she said as she started chanting words quietly.
Sparrow

Sparrow huffed and concentrated. “When I tell you let go of him,” she said as she started chanting words quietly.
74428082_350.png
“Alright! I’ll let go of him when you give the signal and it would probably be for the best to trap him in a cage and then chain him up for extra security.” Alt!Vaan said softly.
“Alright! I’ll let go of him when you give the signal and it would probably be for the best to trap him in a cage and then chain him up for extra security.” Alt!Vaan said softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
Sparrow

Sparrow rolled her eyes before closing them. Her moons glowed brighter and brighter as she chanted silent words. Symbols and markings lit up all along her arms. “Now!” She yelled as she released the spell.
Sparrow

Sparrow rolled her eyes before closing them. Her moons glowed brighter and brighter as she chanted silent words. Symbols and markings lit up all along her arms. “Now!” She yelled as she released the spell.
74428082_350.png
Alt!Vaan quickly let go of Bartz and stepped back. He didn’t want to be caught in the spell.
Alt!Vaan quickly let go of Bartz and stepped back. He didn’t want to be caught in the spell.
LIo8D8G.gif
Sparrow

The spell created a sphere of blue energy which sucked his energy from him and used it to reinforce the sphere. He wouldn’t be able to escape unless someone broke the spell which meant knocking Sparrow out who now was a little exhausted. “Done, however I can’t hold the spell as very long the sphere is reinforced by his energy but pulls energy from me to keep the sphere and spell going,” she said
Sparrow

The spell created a sphere of blue energy which sucked his energy from him and used it to reinforce the sphere. He wouldn’t be able to escape unless someone broke the spell which meant knocking Sparrow out who now was a little exhausted. “Done, however I can’t hold the spell as very long the sphere is reinforced by his energy but pulls energy from me to keep the sphere and spell going,” she said
74428082_350.png
“We just need for it to hold long enough for Bartz to fight and win the battle within his own body. He’s fighting off what corrupted him.” Alt!Vaan said softly. He had previously noticed that one of Bartz’s eyes had gone back to it’s normal brown coloration.
“We just need for it to hold long enough for Bartz to fight and win the battle within his own body. He’s fighting off what corrupted him.” Alt!Vaan said softly. He had previously noticed that one of Bartz’s eyes had gone back to it’s normal brown coloration.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 222 223