Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Children of the Gods (WoF RP OOC)
1 2 3
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3006888/1#post_47497166][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750574653956947968/840943125983264808/unknown.png[/img][/url] [center]*click banner for ic*[/center] [center][size= 5][color= blue][emoji=silver crown size=1] Wof Roleplay - Starts after having 10+ Characters [emoji=silver crown size=1][/size][/color][/center] [size= 4][b][color=#F50872]Lore:[/b][/size] [color=#F50872]For as long as anydragon could remember, Pyrrhia and Pantala are connected together as one big continent. It had been peaceful for a long time. There were now 10 immortal dragon gods looking over everydragon. The Queens were also ruling their kingdom wisely, keeping from war. At least it was what most Queens did. Somewhere, from the shadows, a darkness arose. Demon-like dragons began to roam. It was dangerous. Dragons had no idea what was happening, they didn’t even know how it came to existence. One dragon knew, and he was the mastermind behind all of it. The gods also knew, but them being not allowed in the mortal dragons’ realm, they did the only thing possible. They transferred their part of their soul and power to 10 eggs that were due to hatch on the night of the blue moon. Those hatchlings would be blessed with an unbelievable power and defeat the evil once and for all. Little did they know… the darkness had planned to control the god’s soul children and use them to take over the tribes. ---------- [color=#E400F5][size=4][b]Info:[/b][/size] Goddess of Life: Savanah - SandWing God of Death: Reaper - NightWing Goddess of Beauty: Honor - RainWing God of Nature: Oak - LeafWing Goddess of Peace: Petal - SilkWing God of Mischief: Treasure - HiveWing Goddess of Weather: Aura - IceWing God of War: Alpine - SkyWing Goddess of Love: Kibble - MudWing God of Wisdom: Ripple - SeaWing ~ Child of Life (SandWing)(Healing Venom and Extra Venom, Revive): This child is able to switch between a deadly venom and another one which can heal the dragon being injected. They are also able to revive dead or seriously injured dragons, but would use up all their energy in doing so. ~ Child of Death (NightWing)(Death Seer, Mind Reading, Death Touch): This child is able to predict the death of others and read minds. They can also kill/seriously hurt living things by focusing their power onto their talons and touching others. This would use up a lot of energy which takes a long time to recover from. ~ Child of Beauty (RainWing)(Color Changing, Venom Spitting, Mesmerize): This child has the ability to change colors and camouflage, spit their venom from fangs and mesmerize their enemies by singing or dancing. The victim of mesmerization will fall into a coma for a few moons, during this time the child will not be able to use this ability again. ~ Child of Nature (LeafWing)(Godly Strong LeafSpeak, Pollination): This child can summon an army sized garden of plants with only one thought. They are also able to easily pollinate plants by thinking too. Both these powers take up a lot of the dragon's energy. ~ Child of Peace (SilkWing)(FlameSilk, Mute Touch): This child has flamesilk, able to set fire to anything that touches it. They can also touch a pair of arguing dragons and quiet them down since they do not like quarreling. The touch is going to tire the child. ~ Child of Mischief (HiveWing)(Stingers, Blinding Bite): This child has stingers hidden in their wrists and tail and can blind a dragon temporarily by biting them in a vulnerable place. The bite will cost them a lot of energy and therefore take away their speed. (the speed will be restored after rest) ~ Child of Weather (IceWing)(IceScales, Control Clouds): This child has icescales which can freeze whoever they touch and the ability to control clouds. Making it rain, hail or storm. This second ability cannot be used more than one time every two moons. ~ Child of War (SkyWing)(FireScales, Touch of Rage): This child has firescales, opposite of icescales. they are able to set fire to anything they touch. They can also anger dragons and make them fight by touching them, this power can not be used when it is raining or when the child/dragon is near a source of water. ~ Child of Love (MudWing)(Fireproof, Connect): This child is fireproof and cannot be damaged by any fire attacks. They can also detect romantic feelings in dragons. By touching the dragon, they will be able to bring those feelings to another dragon that feels equally attracted to the one they touch. (They don’t see the dragon’s mate, just activates deeper romantic feelings) ~ Child of Wisdom (SeaWing)(AquaScales, Enter Minds): This dragon has glowing scales a bit dimmer than their aquatic ones (and a different color). They can also see what a dragon is feeling when touching them and how to make them feel better. They can also read a bit of minds if they channel their power with a lot of effort --------------
unknown.png
*click banner for ic*
Wof Roleplay - Starts after having 10+ Characters
Lore:
For as long as anydragon could remember, Pyrrhia and Pantala are connected together as one big continent. It had been peaceful for a long time. There were now 10 immortal dragon gods looking over everydragon. The Queens were also ruling their kingdom wisely, keeping from war. At least it was what most Queens did.

Somewhere, from the shadows, a darkness arose. Demon-like dragons began to roam. It was dangerous. Dragons had no idea what was happening, they didn’t even know how it came to existence. One dragon knew, and he was the mastermind behind all of it. The gods also knew, but them being not allowed in the mortal dragons’ realm, they did the only thing possible.

They transferred their part of their soul and power to 10 eggs that were due to hatch on the night of the blue moon. Those hatchlings would be blessed with an unbelievable power and defeat the evil once and for all. Little did they know… the darkness had planned to control the god’s soul children and use them to take over the tribes.

Info:
Goddess of Life: Savanah - SandWing
God of Death: Reaper - NightWing
Goddess of Beauty: Honor - RainWing
God of Nature: Oak - LeafWing
Goddess of Peace: Petal - SilkWing
God of Mischief: Treasure - HiveWing
Goddess of Weather: Aura - IceWing
God of War: Alpine - SkyWing
Goddess of Love: Kibble - MudWing
God of Wisdom: Ripple - SeaWing

~ Child of Life (SandWing)(Healing Venom and Extra Venom, Revive): This child is able to switch between a deadly venom and another one which can heal the dragon being injected. They are also able to revive dead or seriously injured dragons, but would use up all their energy in doing so.

~ Child of Death (NightWing)(Death Seer, Mind Reading, Death Touch): This child is able to predict the death of others and read minds. They can also kill/seriously hurt living things by focusing their power onto their talons and touching others. This would use up a lot of energy which takes a long time to recover from.

~ Child of Beauty (RainWing)(Color Changing, Venom Spitting, Mesmerize): This child has the ability to change colors and camouflage, spit their venom from fangs and mesmerize their enemies by singing or dancing. The victim of mesmerization will fall into a coma for a few moons, during this time the child will not be able to use this ability again.

~ Child of Nature (LeafWing)(Godly Strong LeafSpeak, Pollination): This child can summon an army sized garden of plants with only one thought. They are also able to easily pollinate plants by thinking too. Both these powers take up a lot of the dragon's energy.

~ Child of Peace (SilkWing)(FlameSilk, Mute Touch): This child has flamesilk, able to set fire to anything that touches it. They can also touch a pair of arguing dragons and quiet them down since they do not like quarreling. The touch is going to tire the child.

~ Child of Mischief (HiveWing)(Stingers, Blinding Bite): This child has stingers hidden in their wrists and tail and can blind a dragon temporarily by biting them in a vulnerable place. The bite will cost them a lot of energy and therefore take away their speed. (the speed will be restored after rest)

~ Child of Weather (IceWing)(IceScales, Control Clouds): This child has icescales which can freeze whoever they touch and the ability to control clouds. Making it rain, hail or storm. This second ability cannot be used more than one time every two moons.

~ Child of War (SkyWing)(FireScales, Touch of Rage): This child has firescales, opposite of icescales. they are able to set fire to anything they touch. They can also anger dragons and make them fight by touching them, this power can not be used when it is raining or when the child/dragon is near a source of water.

~ Child of Love (MudWing)(Fireproof, Connect): This child is fireproof and cannot be damaged by any fire attacks. They can also detect romantic feelings in dragons. By touching the dragon, they will be able to bring those feelings to another dragon that feels equally attracted to the one they touch. (They don’t see the dragon’s mate, just activates deeper romantic feelings)

~ Child of Wisdom (SeaWing)(AquaScales, Enter Minds): This dragon has glowing scales a bit dimmer than their aquatic ones (and a different color). They can also see what a dragon is feeling when touching them and how to make them feel better. They can also read a bit of minds if they channel their power with a lot of effort

BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
DIB ON CHILD OF WAR
DIB ON CHILD OF WAR
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
GCt5e.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
I am going to be disobeying people nice today.
I am going to be disobeying people nice today.
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
I'm gonna use an image for what I look like
I'm gonna use an image for what I look like
@ShinyYveltal12 Sure!
@ShinyYveltal12 Sure!
@GhostWolf522

Here are the slots:

Available Special Abilities (Not for the gods' soul children):
~ Animus: 1/2 (NOT ALLOWED)

~Hybrids: 0/5
~ Tribrids: 0/3
~ Quadbrids: 0/2

~ Fire Proof (MudWings Only): 0/2
~ No Aquatic (SeaWings Only): 0/2
~ Venomless (RainWing Only): 0/2
~ Barbless (SandWings Only): 0/2
~ Fireless (SkyWings Only): 0/2
~ Iceless (IceWings Only): 0/2

~ Firescales (SkyWings Only): 0/1
~ Icescales (IceWings Only): 0/1
~ Venomscales (RainWings Only): 0/1
~ Stingers (HiveWings Only): 0/1
~ Flamesilk (SilkWings Only): 0/1
~ Leafspeak (LeafWings Only): 0/1

The Following are the Slots for the Gods' Children:

~ Child of Life (SandWing): Reserved
~ Child of Death (NightWing): Cosmos (@/EvergreenUwU)
~ Child of Beauty (RainWing): Reserved
~ Child of Nature (LeafWing): Reserved
~ Child of Peace (SilkWing): Reserved
~ Child of Mischief (HiveWing): Firefly (@/ShinyYveltal12)
~ Child of Weather (IceWing): Selkii (@/xev)
~ Child of War (SkyWing): Reserved
~ Child of Wisdom (SeaWing):
@GhostWolf522

Here are the slots:

Available Special Abilities (Not for the gods' soul children):
~ Animus: 1/2 (NOT ALLOWED)

~Hybrids: 0/5
~ Tribrids: 0/3
~ Quadbrids: 0/2

~ Fire Proof (MudWings Only): 0/2
~ No Aquatic (SeaWings Only): 0/2
~ Venomless (RainWing Only): 0/2
~ Barbless (SandWings Only): 0/2
~ Fireless (SkyWings Only): 0/2
~ Iceless (IceWings Only): 0/2

~ Firescales (SkyWings Only): 0/1
~ Icescales (IceWings Only): 0/1
~ Venomscales (RainWings Only): 0/1
~ Stingers (HiveWings Only): 0/1
~ Flamesilk (SilkWings Only): 0/1
~ Leafspeak (LeafWings Only): 0/1

The Following are the Slots for the Gods' Children:

~ Child of Life (SandWing): Reserved
~ Child of Death (NightWing): Cosmos (@/EvergreenUwU)
~ Child of Beauty (RainWing): Reserved
~ Child of Nature (LeafWing): Reserved
~ Child of Peace (SilkWing): Reserved
~ Child of Mischief (HiveWing): Firefly (@/ShinyYveltal12)
~ Child of Weather (IceWing): Selkii (@/xev)
~ Child of War (SkyWing): Reserved
~ Child of Wisdom (SeaWing):
@GhostWolf522 You can read the lore at the top of the thread for a basic intro
@GhostWolf522 You can read the lore at the top of the thread for a basic intro
So is the seawing the only one open?
So is the seawing the only one open?
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
@GhostWolf522 The seawing and the skywing. you are also able to make other characters other than them and maybe soon I'll add royalty slots.

@ShinyYveltal12 I forgot about a user only being able to have one gods' soul child, so I'm afraid I'll have to free up the skywing slot since you already have the hivewing.
@GhostWolf522 The seawing and the skywing. you are also able to make other characters other than them and maybe soon I'll add royalty slots.

@ShinyYveltal12 I forgot about a user only being able to have one gods' soul child, so I'm afraid I'll have to free up the skywing slot since you already have the hivewing.
[quote name="EvergreenUwU" date="2021-05-10 06:56:18" ] @/GhostWolf522 The seawing and the skywing. you are also able to make other characters other than them and maybe soon I'll add royalty slots. @/ShinyYveltal12 I forgot about a user only being able to have one gods' soul child, so I'm afraid I'll have to free up the skywing slot since you already have the hivewing. [/quote] It's fine! Hive baby precious
EvergreenUwU wrote on 2021-05-10 06:56:18:
@/GhostWolf522 The seawing and the skywing. you are also able to make other characters other than them and maybe soon I'll add royalty slots.

@/ShinyYveltal12 I forgot about a user only being able to have one gods' soul child, so I'm afraid I'll have to free up the skywing slot since you already have the hivewing.
It's fine! Hive baby precious
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie