Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Children of the Gods (Wings of Fire RP)
1 2 3
[center][emoji=silver crown size=1][/center]
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
zO2IV.gif wWcia.gif rtRlO.gif eDG89.gif Qm4cc.gif DqsbA.gif 8xA8x.gif 593Vh.gif yECWs.gif gbFJQ.gif WYvWn.gif MWrfT.gif 1VM0z.gif
Please help me hatch these eggs!
zO2IV.gif wWcia.gif rtRlO.gif eDG89.gif Qm4cc.gif DqsbA.gif 8xA8x.gif 593Vh.gif yECWs.gif gbFJQ.gif WYvWn.gif MWrfT.gif 1VM0z.gif
Hey evergreen! Um so I have two weeks left on FR until I have to leave for the summer so I was wondering if I need to either drop out or can we start?
Hey evergreen! Um so I have two weeks left on FR until I have to leave for the summer so I was wondering if I need to either drop out or can we start?
She/her
straight
and single as a Pringle XD ping me if your interacting with a character of mine in any RP
37062566_llBXWF6G5GZarWk.png
@SoaringFlame @xev @ShinyYveltal12 @LeWorm @ANormalTree @GhostWolf522 @CloudPrince

Since it doesn't seem like there's gonna be anyone joining, should we start? (HHHHH NO ONE IS MAKING CHARACTERS FOR THE RESERVED SLOTS- Will open the reserved slots if no one makes them in 5 days)

@SoaringFlame @xev @ShinyYveltal12 @LeWorm @ANormalTree @GhostWolf522 @CloudPrince

Since it doesn't seem like there's gonna be anyone joining, should we start? (HHHHH NO ONE IS MAKING CHARACTERS FOR THE RESERVED SLOTS- Will open the reserved slots if no one makes them in 5 days)

I can’t... as much as I really really really want too I won’t be on and it would be weird if I joined and then dropped out like the next day I’ll make a charcter but until I determine a few things I won’t join
I can’t... as much as I really really really want too I won’t be on and it would be weird if I joined and then dropped out like the next day I’ll make a charcter but until I determine a few things I won’t join
She/her
straight
and single as a Pringle XD ping me if your interacting with a character of mine in any RP
37062566_llBXWF6G5GZarWk.png
1 2 3