Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Class of the Crescent Moon (OOC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 524 525
I’m tossing in:

Agent 3 (Splatoon)
Agent 8 (Splatoon: OE)
Medli (LoZ: WW(HD))
Revali (LoZ: BOTW)

Will get forms up for all of them shortly, and I’ll be considering 3 and 8 OCs since their personality is something I made, they just happen to canonically exist in the Splatoon universe
I’m tossing in:

Agent 3 (Splatoon)
Agent 8 (Splatoon: OE)
Medli (LoZ: WW(HD))
Revali (LoZ: BOTW)

Will get forms up for all of them shortly, and I’ll be considering 3 and 8 OCs since their personality is something I made, they just happen to canonically exist in the Splatoon universe
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Accep Ace, and I'm fine with 3 and 8 being OCs, Midna
Accep Ace, and I'm fine with 3 and 8 being OCs, Midna
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Who should I yeeteth first
Who should I yeeteth first
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2021-05-08 13:21:25" ] I'm most likely bringing in At least one Gau (FFVI) Red XIII (FFVII) (he's a teacher and he gets glasses) Vivi Ornitier (FFIX) Zidane Tribal (FFIX) Prince Komali (Zelda: Wind Waker) aaaa idk who else [/quote] @loversmasque and maybe also celesbean and/or sbeefn as well?
LoversMasque wrote on 2021-05-08 13:21:25:
I'm most likely bringing in

At least one Gau (FFVI)
Red XIII (FFVII) (he's a teacher and he gets glasses)
Vivi Ornitier (FFIX)
Zidane Tribal (FFIX)
Prince Komali (Zelda: Wind Waker)
aaaa idk who else
@loversmasque and maybe also celesbean and/or sbeefn as well?
I’m just going to go ahead and say that Alternate Vaan has Bahamut’s power because that would explain the dragon wings that he has.

Also, Ace has the crimson wings of the Phoenix on his back.
I’m just going to go ahead and say that Alternate Vaan has Bahamut’s power because that would explain the dragon wings that he has.

Also, Ace has the crimson wings of the Phoenix on his back.
LIo8D8G.gif
Name: Alternate Vaan Age: 17 Gender: Male Race/Species: Kemono? (He’s got Bahamut’s power) Appearance: [img]https://imgur.com/ioGkUn2.png[/img] Basically this but with Bahamut’s wings on his back. Canon or OC?: Canon, AU (Fused Esper mixed with Clans of the Crescent Moon) Personality: A bit of a tsundare, naive, cheerful, loyal, reckless. As Bahamut, his personality changes to the point where he has the vast level of intelligence of the Dragon King. Skills, Powers, and Abilities: Alternate Vaan has access to Bahamut’s powers including Megaflare. He can still use Quickenings and his other abilities, however. Backstory (optional): It is unknown just for sure how the Ghestalian Empire got to Alternate Vaan but the New Esper Experiments left him with Bahamut’s power. In addition, he cannot age past 17 and has to share a body with the Dragon King. Student or teacher?: Student Alignment: Neutral Good Other info:
Name: Alternate Vaan
Race/Species: Kemono? (He’s got Bahamut’s power)
Appearance: ioGkUn2.png
Basically this but with Bahamut’s wings on his back.
Canon or OC?: Canon, AU (Fused Esper mixed with Clans of the Crescent Moon)
Personality: A bit of a tsundare, naive, cheerful, loyal, reckless. As Bahamut, his personality changes to the point where he has the vast level of intelligence of the Dragon King.
Skills, Powers, and Abilities: Alternate Vaan has access to Bahamut’s powers including Megaflare. He can still use Quickenings and his other abilities, however.
Backstory (optional): It is unknown just for sure how the Ghestalian Empire got to Alternate Vaan but the New Esper Experiments left him with Bahamut’s power. In addition, he cannot age past 17 and has to share a body with the Dragon King.
Student or teacher?: Student
Alignment: Neutral Good
Other info:
LIo8D8G.gif
Accep
Accep
Name: Webby
Age: Ageless, but has the mentality and takes the form of an adult
Race/Species: Eldritch goddess
Appearance: Webby has two forms she can take, and she can shift between them at will.
- Her true from is that of a huge spider, large enough for people to ride on her back if she was willing. The spider has short white fur/hair, with a light lavender gradient at the end of her eight legs. She has eight dark purple eyes which almost appear to have stars in them. The underside of her torso has a light purple hue, but that could easily be missed or dismissed as a shadow.
- The form she appears as more often is humanoid. She appears as a tall woman with long eight hair. She has pale skin and eight eyes, six of them significantly smaller than the others. They’re not too noticeable, but she does also have sharper canine teeth, not unlike fangs. They are a dark purple. Her humanoid form also has six arms, with lavender claws at the end of each finger. She wears a white dress with a web pattern on the skirt part of it.
Canon or OC?: Canon
Personality: Webby is a very calm individual. She is caring and gentle, willing to help anyone who needs it and means well. She is a pacifist, rarely using force to get her way. She does not give any harsh punishments unless someone has truly crossed her limit. She is very patient, only loosing it in extreme circumstances.
Skills, Powers, and Abilities:
- She can shapeshift between her spider and humanoid forms, listed above
- She can see possible futures and alternate timelines
- She is immortal. She can not die from natural causes, and only other godly beings can physically hurt her
- She can telepathically speak to someone named Hannah Foster. I might add her into the rp later, idk yet
- She can create webs; both literal silk webs and metaphorical webs to trap someone’s soul. This can only be done in her spider form
Backstory: After I typed it out, the backstory got really long and complicated, partially because it’s 90% headcanons and theories. Uhhhh hmu if you wanna hear it, but expect a ramble
Student or teacher?: Music teacher
Alignment: Lawful good
Other info:
- While making this bio I realized that she’d work as a music teacher, just go with it
- Please yell at me if you think Webby’s too OP
Name: Webby
Age: Ageless, but has the mentality and takes the form of an adult
Race/Species: Eldritch goddess
Appearance: Webby has two forms she can take, and she can shift between them at will.
- Her true from is that of a huge spider, large enough for people to ride on her back if she was willing. The spider has short white fur/hair, with a light lavender gradient at the end of her eight legs. She has eight dark purple eyes which almost appear to have stars in them. The underside of her torso has a light purple hue, but that could easily be missed or dismissed as a shadow.
- The form she appears as more often is humanoid. She appears as a tall woman with long eight hair. She has pale skin and eight eyes, six of them significantly smaller than the others. They’re not too noticeable, but she does also have sharper canine teeth, not unlike fangs. They are a dark purple. Her humanoid form also has six arms, with lavender claws at the end of each finger. She wears a white dress with a web pattern on the skirt part of it.
Personality: Webby is a very calm individual. She is caring and gentle, willing to help anyone who needs it and means well. She is a pacifist, rarely using force to get her way. She does not give any harsh punishments unless someone has truly crossed her limit. She is very patient, only loosing it in extreme circumstances.
Skills, Powers, and Abilities:
- She can shapeshift between her spider and humanoid forms, listed above
- She can see possible futures and alternate timelines
- She is immortal. She can not die from natural causes, and only other godly beings can physically hurt her
- She can telepathically speak to someone named Hannah Foster. I might add her into the rp later, idk yet
- She can create webs; both literal silk webs and metaphorical webs to trap someone’s soul. This can only be done in her spider form
Backstory: After I typed it out, the backstory got really long and complicated, partially because it’s 90% headcanons and theories. Uhhhh hmu if you wanna hear it, but expect a ramble
Student or teacher?: Music teacher
Alignment: Lawful good
Other info:
- While making this bio I realized that she’d work as a music teacher, just go with it
- Please yell at me if you think Webby’s too OP
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Name: Phoenix Wright Age: 20 Gender: Male Race/Species: Human Appearance: [img]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Faceattorney.neoseeker.com%2Fwiki%2FPhoenix_Wright&psig=AOvVaw3rJBqPKBWrrP9g3SpyKlkG&ust=1620601596520000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLCTsM2Zu_ACFQAAAAAdAAAAABAK[/img] Canon or OC?: Canon Personality:Phoenix is a relaxed guy who works hard but generally believes things will work out. Unfortunately, this makes him a little naïve, so friends tend to take advantage of him. This also makes him the opposite of his high-strung prosecutor rival and childhood friend, Miles Edgeworth. Skills, Powers, and Abilities: Being a lawyer, lol Backstory (optional):Phoenix was framed for the murder of his girlfriend's ex-lover while in college. Student or teacher?: Teacher, Law class Alignment: Good,,,a sweetheart,,,a bird boy,,, Other info: He likes birds, and mythology
Name: Phoenix Wright
Race/Species: Human
Appearance: [img]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Faceattorney.neoseeker.com%2Fwiki%2FPhoenix_Wright&psig=AOvVaw3rJBqPKBWrrP9g3SpyKlkG&ust=1620601596520000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLCTsM2Zu_ACFQAAAAAdAAAAABAK[/img]
Personality:Phoenix is a relaxed guy who works hard but generally believes things will work out. Unfortunately, this makes him a little naïve, so friends tend to take advantage of him. This also makes him the opposite of his high-strung prosecutor rival and childhood friend, Miles Edgeworth.
Skills, Powers, and Abilities: Being a lawyer, lol
Backstory (optional):Phoenix was framed for the murder of his girlfriend's ex-lover while in college.
Student or teacher?: Teacher, Law class
Alignment: Good,,,a sweetheart,,,a bird boy,,,
Other info: He likes birds, and mythology
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Both accep
Both accep
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 524 525