Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Class of the Crescent Moon (OOC)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 524 525
I don’t know if he does or not but romantic relationships will be a little awkward when he appears to be 17 years old. Anyway, I’ve got to work on the bio for the derp from Final Fantasy X
I don’t know if he does or not but romantic relationships will be a little awkward when he appears to be 17 years old. Anyway, I’ve got to work on the bio for the derp from Final Fantasy X
LIo8D8G.gif
Ok

But I'm just thinking about the possibility of him and normal locc eating hammed burbges together
Ok

But I'm just thinking about the possibility of him and normal locc eating hammed burbges together
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Name: Tidus Age: 17 Gender: Male Race/Species: Human/Dream of the Fayth Appearance: [img] https://imgur.com/utamHoe.png[/img] Canon or OC?: Canon Personality: A general sunshine child, upbeat, somewhat childish, a bit of a derp Skills, Powers, and Abilities: He can use magic and has the ability to use various other abilities that I don’t feel like listing. Also, it seems like he can breathe underwater as well as the fact that he’s faster than your average human. Backstory (optional): Student or teacher?: Student Alignment: Chaotic Good Other info:
Name: Tidus
Race/Species: Human/Dream of the Fayth
Appearance: utamHoe.png
Canon or OC?: Canon
Personality: A general sunshine child, upbeat, somewhat childish, a bit of a derp
Skills, Powers, and Abilities: He can use magic and has the ability to use various other abilities that I don’t feel like listing. Also, it seems like he can breathe underwater as well as the fact that he’s faster than your average human.
Backstory (optional):
Student or teacher?: Student
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Other info:
LIo8D8G.gif
Accep.
Accep.
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
He’s got a fondness for sweets (AKA food that tastes sweet such as fruit)
He’s got a fondness for sweets (AKA food that tastes sweet such as fruit)
LIo8D8G.gif
Get in the robot, Locc
Get in the robot, Locc
Would a funky eldritch spider goddess be considered too OP for a rp?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
[quote name="AllHailWebby" date="2021-05-08 15:14:06" ] Would a funky eldritch spider goddess be considered too OP for a rp? [/quote] As long as you nerf said funky eldritch spider goddess
AllHailWebby wrote on 2021-05-08 15:14:06:
As long as you nerf said funky eldritch spider goddess
Name: Ace (Will be considered to be Alternate Ace if someone submits the original version of him) Age: 16 Gender: Male Race/Species: Human? (He’s been fused with the Esper, Phoenix) Appearance: [img]https://imgur.com/zRAkq25.png[/img] Canon or OC?: Canon, AU (Part of the Fused Espers AU) Personality: Ace often acts cool but is a rather hot blooded boy. He can also be friendly and affectionate. His alternate personality is a complete mystery. Skills, Powers, and Abilities: Ace has his magic power combined with the magic power of the legendary Phoenix. He also has the capabilities of raising the dead however he has not shown this power yet. Backstory (optional): Ace was nothing more than a lifeless corpse prior to the Ghestalian Empire finding him in Orience. He is one of the few individuals fused with an Esper that was dead prior to being fused. Due to this, he was brought back to life and now has the power of and shares a body with the Esper, Phoenix. (Yes, he shares a body with a legendary birb Esper and has stopped aging and cannot age past 16) Student or teacher?: Student Alignment: Neutral Good Other info: He likes sweet things however he won’t admit it.
Name: Ace (Will be considered to be Alternate Ace if someone submits the original version of him)
Race/Species: Human? (He’s been fused with the Esper, Phoenix)
Appearance: zRAkq25.png
Canon or OC?: Canon, AU (Part of the Fused Espers AU)
Personality: Ace often acts cool but is a rather hot blooded boy. He can also be friendly and affectionate. His alternate personality is a complete mystery.
Skills, Powers, and Abilities: Ace has his magic power combined with the magic power of the legendary Phoenix. He also has the capabilities of raising the dead however he has not shown this power yet.
Backstory (optional): Ace was nothing more than a lifeless corpse prior to the Ghestalian Empire finding him in Orience. He is one of the few individuals fused with an Esper that was dead prior to being fused. Due to this, he was brought back to life and now has the power of and shares a body with the Esper, Phoenix. (Yes, he shares a body with a legendary birb Esper and has stopped aging and cannot age past 16)
Student or teacher?: Student
Alignment: Neutral Good
Other info: He likes sweet things however he won’t admit it.
LIo8D8G.gif
If I were to take out some other things [ I glance at the scene where she makes someone cease existence by poking them ], would immortality still be too OP?
The main powers I’d make her have are immortality, seeing the future, shape shifting between two(2) forms, and telepathically talking to one(1) person
If I were to take out some other things [ I glance at the scene where she makes someone cease existence by poking them ], would immortality still be too OP?
The main powers I’d make her have are immortality, seeing the future, shape shifting between two(2) forms, and telepathically talking to one(1) person
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 524 525