Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Class of the Crescent Moon (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 524 525
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2021-05-08 04:18:52" ] Maybe I should talk about the Fused Espers AU. I’ve worked out a little more details since I’m going to be adding in Ace who’s been fused with Phoenix (he’s been fused with the Brave Exvius version of the creature). The Ghestalian Empire has captured almost all of The Returners. Those that were captured were forcibly fused with Espers which didn’t leave that many survivors. The only few survivors were Locke and 1-2 other Returners. Due to what had happened, Locke now has the power of (and unfortunately shares a body with) the Esper known as Fenrir. The other Returners that survived along with him also had the powers of an Esper. The entirety of the world is ruled by those who had succeeded in stopping the returners however the whereabouts of Terra, Celes, Edgar, Sabin, Relm and Shadow and a few others remain unknown. They had managed to escape from the Empire however the rest of the Returners weren’t so lucky. Those that were forcibly fused with an Esper will sometimes struggle for control which is hard to do when you’re sharing a body with a powerful being of magic. Surprisingly, this struggle for control doesn’t happen all the time and there are those moments when the Esper is in control. Some of the people who were fused with Espers have some of the physical traits of the Espers that they had been fused with. In Locke’s case, he’s got wolf ears and a tail as well as the fact that his fingernails have gotten sharper (they’re comparable to a wolf’s claws) Recently, the Ghestalian Empire has found a way to branch out into other worlds. As such, some of the other Final Fantasy heroes have fallen victim to these experiments. Another example of an otherworldly victim of these experiments is Ace. He was one of the only victims who was dead prior to being fused with an Esper. He had been fused with the Phoenix who’s powers can revive the dead. As such, he had been revived from the dead shortly after being fused with it I’m still working out more of the details but that should cover why Ace has the powers of the Phoenix. Also, Alternate Locke did almost get carried off by the Kefka from his work but he managed to escape beforehand. [/quote] Since you asked for more details, I added to this in the morning.
Catlover422 wrote on 2021-05-08 04:18:52:
Maybe I should talk about the Fused Espers AU. I’ve worked out a little more details since I’m going to be adding in Ace who’s been fused with Phoenix (he’s been fused with the Brave Exvius version of the creature).

The Ghestalian Empire has captured almost all of The Returners. Those that were captured were forcibly fused with Espers which didn’t leave that many survivors. The only few survivors were Locke and 1-2 other Returners. Due to what had happened, Locke now has the power of (and unfortunately shares a body with) the Esper known as Fenrir. The other Returners that survived along with him also had the powers of an Esper.

The entirety of the world is ruled by those who had succeeded in stopping the returners however the whereabouts of Terra, Celes, Edgar, Sabin, Relm and Shadow and a few others remain unknown. They had managed to escape from the Empire however the rest of the Returners weren’t so lucky.

Those that were forcibly fused with an Esper will sometimes struggle for control which is hard to do when you’re sharing a body with a powerful being of magic. Surprisingly, this struggle for control doesn’t happen all the time and there are those moments when the Esper is in control. Some of the people who were fused with Espers have some of the physical traits of the Espers that they had been fused with. In Locke’s case, he’s got wolf ears and a tail as well as the fact that his fingernails have gotten sharper (they’re comparable to a wolf’s claws)

Recently, the Ghestalian Empire has found a way to branch out into other worlds. As such, some of the other Final Fantasy heroes have fallen victim to these experiments. Another example of an otherworldly victim of these experiments is Ace. He was one of the only victims who was dead prior to being fused with an Esper. He had been fused with the Phoenix who’s powers can revive the dead. As such, he had been revived from the dead shortly after being fused with it

I’m still working out more of the details but that should cover why Ace has the powers of the Phoenix. Also, Alternate Locke did almost get carried off by the Kefka from his work but he managed to escape beforehand.

Since you asked for more details, I added to this in the morning.
LIo8D8G.gif
do it, Komali is great
do it, Komali is great
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Beanes I'm kinda considering

- Terra from FFVI
- Locke, also from FFVI
- Yuffie from FFVII
- Narancia from JJBA
- Might bring in she as the engineering techer
- Maybe even Mustard Cookie from Cookie Run
- Considering also Jasper Stevenuniverse as the gym teacher
Beanes I'm kinda considering

- Terra from FFVI
- Locke, also from FFVI
- Yuffie from FFVII
- Narancia from JJBA
- Might bring in she as the engineering techer
- Maybe even Mustard Cookie from Cookie Run
- Considering also Jasper Stevenuniverse as the gym teacher
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I’m indecisive, send help, I’m considering a few people
- Lydia from the Beetlejuice musical, specifically the musical’s interpretation of her
- Hannah from Hatchetfield
- Lex from Hatchetfield, even tho she’s canonly a high school dropout but shhhh
- Webby from Hatchetfield as some kind of faculty member. I feel like she’d even teach how the multiverse works and things along those lines, or just be some kind of administrator. Idk
I’m indecisive, send help, I’m considering a few people
- Lydia from the Beetlejuice musical, specifically the musical’s interpretation of her
- Hannah from Hatchetfield
- Lex from Hatchetfield, even tho she’s canonly a high school dropout but shhhh
- Webby from Hatchetfield as some kind of faculty member. I feel like she’d even teach how the multiverse works and things along those lines, or just be some kind of administrator. Idk
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
I’m bringing in

Tidus (Final Fantasy X)
Vaan (Final Fantasy XII)
Alternate Locke (Final Fantasy VI AU)
Alternate Vaan (Clans of the Crescent Moon, for some reason, I decided to add him to the Fused Espers AU)
Ace (Final Fantasy Type-0, is also a part of the Fused Espers AU)
Bartz (Final Fantasy V)
Firion (Final Fantasy II)
I’m bringing in

Tidus (Final Fantasy X)
Vaan (Final Fantasy XII)
Alternate Locke (Final Fantasy VI AU)
Alternate Vaan (Clans of the Crescent Moon, for some reason, I decided to add him to the Fused Espers AU)
Ace (Final Fantasy Type-0, is also a part of the Fused Espers AU)
Bartz (Final Fantasy V)
Firion (Final Fantasy II)
LIo8D8G.gif
I'm most likely bringing in

At least one Gau (FFVI)
Red XIII (FFVII) (he's a teacher and he gets glasses)
Vivi Ornitier (FFIX)
Zidane Tribal (FFIX)
Prince Komali (Zelda: Wind Waker)
aaaa idk who else
I'm most likely bringing in

At least one Gau (FFVI)
Red XIII (FFVII) (he's a teacher and he gets glasses)
Vivi Ornitier (FFIX)
Zidane Tribal (FFIX)
Prince Komali (Zelda: Wind Waker)
aaaa idk who else
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@loversmasque maybe knonka
@loversmasque maybe knonka
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I’m really excited to actually start. We just need a bio format.

EDIT: I found it and I will be sending all of the bios for my characters together.
I’m really excited to actually start. We just need a bio format.

EDIT: I found it and I will be sending all of the bios for my characters together.
LIo8D8G.gif
Name: Alternate Locke Age: Appears to be 17 years old (is mentally 25 however he acts like a goofball whenever Fenrir isn’t in control) Gender: Male Race/Species: Human? (Not sure if he’d be considered even part Esper even though he is fused with Fenrir) Appearance: [img]https://imgur.com/kSCgsQ3.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/MkBJCWN/9553343-A-E77-F-42-F4-B942-1-CDE8-DC57291.jpg[/img] Basically what is shown in the images but with wolf ears and a tail. Canon or OC?: Canon, AU Personality: He has two personalities. The first personality is goofy while the second one has a strong sense of justice. Skills, Powers, and Abilities: He has the powers of Fenrir and as such, he can use Howling Moon (He’s allowed to use the Final Fantasy XIV version of the ability which is powerful but eats up all of his magic power). He can still use his Mirage Dive ability and has access to potent magic as well. Backstory (optional): Alternate Locke wasn’t always fused with Fenrir. He used to be completely human until the Ghestalian Empire got to him and most of The Returners. He was subject to The New Esper Experiments and fortunately survived the ordeal. Due to the experiment, he has been permanently fused with Fenrir which reversed his physical age back to the age of a teenager. It has also unfortunately prevented him from physically aging. He’s also got to worry about losing control over his own body. Student or teacher?: Student Alignment: Neutral Good Other info:
Name: Alternate Locke
Age: Appears to be 17 years old (is mentally 25 however he acts like a goofball whenever Fenrir isn’t in control)
Race/Species: Human? (Not sure if he’d be considered even part Esper even though he is fused with Fenrir)
Appearance: kSCgsQ3.png
9553343-A-E77-F-42-F4-B942-1-CDE8-DC57291.jpg
Basically what is shown in the images but with wolf ears and a tail.
Canon or OC?: Canon, AU
Personality: He has two personalities. The first personality is goofy while the second one has a strong sense of justice.
Skills, Powers, and Abilities: He has the powers of Fenrir and as such, he can use Howling Moon (He’s allowed to use the Final Fantasy XIV version of the ability which is powerful but eats up all of his magic power). He can still use his Mirage Dive ability and has access to potent magic as well.
Backstory (optional): Alternate Locke wasn’t always fused with Fenrir. He used to be completely human until the Ghestalian Empire got to him and most of The Returners. He was subject to The New Esper Experiments and fortunately survived the ordeal. Due to the experiment, he has been permanently fused with Fenrir which reversed his physical age back to the age of a teenager. It has also unfortunately prevented him from physically aging. He’s also got to worry about losing control over his own body.
Student or teacher?: Student
Alignment: Neutral Good
Other info:
LIo8D8G.gif
Accep (Does he still like burbge tho)
Accep (Does he still like burbge tho)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 524 525