Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Class of the Crescent Moon (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 524 525
This RP is CLOSED until further notice. No new people may join until I open this back up. To those who have previously joined, you can still add new characters, but please keep the new characters to a minimum.

Link to the IC

Class of the Crescent Moon

Somewhere within the multiverse, there exists a realm between the worlds. Within this realm, there is a school, known as the Multiversal Academy. Why is there a school here? No one knows, but fandom characters and OCs alike go to this school, and some even teach there. All here seems pretty well, or so it seems. Recently, various villains from across the multiverse have been coming here, often as students or teachers, for various reasons. Some of them are against the school in general, some are just looking for certain individuals, and others have different reasons. But that aside, let's try and make this year one of the best years in Multiversal Academy's history.

Rules:

1. FR rules and general RP etiquette both apply here

2. You can be practically any fandom character or OC you can think of, whether it be a hero, a villain, a fanchild of one of your OTPs, or even that one background character in BNHA with a Lego head

3. Yes, you can even be a character from an AU, as long as the AU isn't of a fandom with many well-known AUs (ex. You can have, say, an alternate version of a JoJo character where they're from a DND-style AU, but you can't have Error Sans.)

3A. The one exception to the "no AU characters from fandoms that have lots of well-known AUs" is if the character originated in a specific AU and not in the base fandom, and therefore are only in that specific AU (Examples being Betty from Glitchtale, any OCs who are just in a specific AU, or... pretty much any Deltarune character who wasn't in Undertale (as I consider Deltarune to be, you guessed it, an Undertale AU))

5. For the love of Speedwagon, keep this gosh darned thread PG-13, we don't want any mods taking us down

6. Swearing is allowed, as long as you censor it, use fandom swears (stuff that's considered swearing within fandoms, but not irl), or a mix of both

7. Put the word "birb" somewhere in your form so I know you read this

8. Also, there isn't really a specified age group for students, it's perfectly fine to have a few college-age students surrounded by a group of teenagers

9. Character limit: none yet lol
This RP is CLOSED until further notice. No new people may join until I open this back up. To those who have previously joined, you can still add new characters, but please keep the new characters to a minimum.

Link to the IC

Class of the Crescent Moon

Somewhere within the multiverse, there exists a realm between the worlds. Within this realm, there is a school, known as the Multiversal Academy. Why is there a school here? No one knows, but fandom characters and OCs alike go to this school, and some even teach there. All here seems pretty well, or so it seems. Recently, various villains from across the multiverse have been coming here, often as students or teachers, for various reasons. Some of them are against the school in general, some are just looking for certain individuals, and others have different reasons. But that aside, let's try and make this year one of the best years in Multiversal Academy's history.

Rules:

1. FR rules and general RP etiquette both apply here

2. You can be practically any fandom character or OC you can think of, whether it be a hero, a villain, a fanchild of one of your OTPs, or even that one background character in BNHA with a Lego head

3. Yes, you can even be a character from an AU, as long as the AU isn't of a fandom with many well-known AUs (ex. You can have, say, an alternate version of a JoJo character where they're from a DND-style AU, but you can't have Error Sans.)

3A. The one exception to the "no AU characters from fandoms that have lots of well-known AUs" is if the character originated in a specific AU and not in the base fandom, and therefore are only in that specific AU (Examples being Betty from Glitchtale, any OCs who are just in a specific AU, or... pretty much any Deltarune character who wasn't in Undertale (as I consider Deltarune to be, you guessed it, an Undertale AU))

5. For the love of Speedwagon, keep this gosh darned thread PG-13, we don't want any mods taking us down

6. Swearing is allowed, as long as you censor it, use fandom swears (stuff that's considered swearing within fandoms, but not irl), or a mix of both

7. Put the word "birb" somewhere in your form so I know you read this

8. Also, there isn't really a specified age group for students, it's perfectly fine to have a few college-age students surrounded by a group of teenagers

9. Character limit: none yet lol
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Form:
Quote:
Name:
Age: (if they don't have a canon age, it's completely aight to bring in your headcanons)
Appearance: (links, images, and descriptions are all cool and good)
Canon or OC?: (If canon is from an AU, please mention it in here)
Fandom:
Personality:
Skills, Powers, and Abilities:
Backstory (optional):
Student or teacher?:
Alignment: (whether they're good, bad, or just neutral)
Other info:

Character list:

Students

Alternate Locke
Tidus
Ace
Alternate Vaan
Vaan
Terra Branford
Firion
Zu
Yuffie Kisaragi
Kira
Three Gladiolus
Xavian Abyssinian
Revali
Bartz Klauser
Prince Komali
Zidane Tribal
Locke Cole
Marianne
Funtime Freddy. and Bon-Bon!
Marth
9S
Lengo
Roxas
Pico
Bandana Waddle Dee
Celes Chere
Taliara
Favi
Lavi
Machina Kunagiri
Ripley
Shulk
Alternate Tidus
Alternate Bartz
Boonut (in the future)
Arion

Teachers/Other Staff Members
Phoenix Wright (Law Teacher)
Nanaki (English Teacher)
Magolor (Mechanics Teacher)
Spencer Reid (Criminology/Profiling Teacher)
Mario (Janitor)
Luigi (Janitor)
Chester Mclain (Math Teacher?)
Elvin Gadd (Paranormal Studies Teacher)
Trisha (Paranormal Studies Student Teacher)
Kefka Palazzo (Biology Teacher)
Setzer Gabbiani (Drama Teacher)
Mirage (Language Arts Teacher)
Galacta Knight (Combat Teacher, in the future)
Warly (Cooking Teacher)
Form:
Quote:
Name:
Age: (if they don't have a canon age, it's completely aight to bring in your headcanons)
Appearance: (links, images, and descriptions are all cool and good)
Canon or OC?: (If canon is from an AU, please mention it in here)
Fandom:
Personality:
Skills, Powers, and Abilities:
Backstory (optional):
Student or teacher?:
Alignment: (whether they're good, bad, or just neutral)
Other info:

Character list:

Students

Alternate Locke
Tidus
Ace
Alternate Vaan
Vaan
Terra Branford
Firion
Zu
Yuffie Kisaragi
Kira
Three Gladiolus
Xavian Abyssinian
Revali
Bartz Klauser
Prince Komali
Zidane Tribal
Locke Cole
Marianne
Funtime Freddy. and Bon-Bon!
Marth
9S
Lengo
Roxas
Pico
Bandana Waddle Dee
Celes Chere
Taliara
Favi
Lavi
Machina Kunagiri
Ripley
Shulk
Alternate Tidus
Alternate Bartz
Boonut (in the future)
Arion

Teachers/Other Staff Members
Phoenix Wright (Law Teacher)
Nanaki (English Teacher)
Magolor (Mechanics Teacher)
Spencer Reid (Criminology/Profiling Teacher)
Mario (Janitor)
Luigi (Janitor)
Chester Mclain (Math Teacher?)
Elvin Gadd (Paranormal Studies Teacher)
Trisha (Paranormal Studies Student Teacher)
Kefka Palazzo (Biology Teacher)
Setzer Gabbiani (Drama Teacher)
Mirage (Language Arts Teacher)
Galacta Knight (Combat Teacher, in the future)
Warly (Cooking Teacher)
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
claim
claim
claim
claim
one more claimmmmmmmmm (just in case)
one more claimmmmmmmmm (just in case)
Alright and do I want to bring in Ace alongside my other characters...
Alright and do I want to bring in Ace alongside my other characters...
LIo8D8G.gif

I''m ready, just need the form!!

I''m ready, just need the form!!
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Y’all fine with me doing Mags as a teacher?
Y’all fine with me doing Mags as a teacher?
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@magowor yee

@AllHailWebby come here
@magowor yee

@AllHailWebby come here
I’m bringing in Alternate Locke, Alternate Vaan, Normal Vaan, Tidus, Bartz, Firion and possibly Ace (but he’s been fused with the Phoenix)
I’m bringing in Alternate Locke, Alternate Vaan, Normal Vaan, Tidus, Bartz, Firion and possibly Ace (but he’s been fused with the Phoenix)
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 524 525