Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Cave of Terrors [MAFIA] OPEN
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Kia wondered what Rio meant. He was doing something right, wasn’t he? It was not his fault that they barged into his house cave all of a sudden.

There were murderers, it was right to kill them before anyways. He could bring them back to life after if they were innocent.
Kia wondered what Rio meant. He was doing something right, wasn’t he? It was not his fault that they barged into his house cave all of a sudden.

There were murderers, it was right to kill them before anyways. He could bring them back to life after if they were innocent.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
@unknxwn is it night time?
@unknxwn is it night time?
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
Mhm //
Mhm //
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
new breed pog! what do all of yours look like?

@Moonwillow @DeadlyPlague @BaseballPlant @EverGreenUwU @WolfiWonder @sp580s @Phoenixgirl111 @dontuworry @PastelPerryton //
new breed pog! what do all of yours look like?

@Moonwillow @DeadlyPlague @BaseballPlant @EverGreenUwU @WolfiWonder @sp580s @Phoenixgirl111 @dontuworry @PastelPerryton //
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
Garbage.
Garbage.
pHCrqjQ.gif
Not "hatching" mine until my birthday in a couple months (might hatch a few things then)
Not "hatching" mine until my birthday in a couple months (might hatch a few things then)
oo //
oo //
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
Changed my mind actually ^-^' gonna unleash it tomorrow for lore reasons
Changed my mind actually ^-^' gonna unleash it tomorrow for lore reasons
(This rp still open?)
(This rp still open?)
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
@ghostwolf522 its been silent for a few months (tho I haven't a clue if unknown is open to reviving it)
@ghostwolf522 its been silent for a few months (tho I haven't a clue if unknown is open to reviving it)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29