Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Curse Of Embara Sign ups- Closed..
1 2 3
[Center]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3002233#post_3002233][img]https://i.ibb.co/Y3TzhvN/Untitled6-20210503112640.png[/img][/url] [center][b][emoji=rose size=3]Curse Of Embara[emoji=rose size=3][/b] [S]Hello! Welcome to the Curse Of Embara roleplay! The information below will tell you about the roleplay if you have any questions please ask or message me! Fill out the form and pick one of your dragons you have scryed or you own! Please keep this Pg-13! You may have a relationship with one of the characters but the other character or person must accept these! [Center][s] 1. @/Darkstalker62 2. @/ 3. @/ 4. @/ 5.@/ 6.@/ 7.@/ 8.@/ 9.@/ 10.@/ 11.@/ 12.@/ 13.@/ 14.@/ 15.@/ 16.@/ 17.@/ 18.@/ 19.@/ 20.@/ 21.@/ 22.@/ 23.@/ 24.@/ 25.@/ 26.@/ 27.@/ 28.@/ 29.@/ 30.@/ 31.@/ 32.@/ [center]Name: 'EMBARA' [S]Info: imaginary creatures try and kill everyone while the players try and figure out puzzles before the other 2 teams get to the end of the 1st level. Plot: a few dragons find a strange disc and it sends them to an alternate universe where creatures try to attack them and they find other dragons who look like them but are horrible and scary they must win the game or they can never return to they're home. they have mysterious Powers. Someone named embara chose 3 groups of dragon but only one shall win. Creatures: Capa, Giant snail, Tree monster, giant spider. About the Capa: Large creature, fire proof, fury, large claws, somewhat like a wolf. About the giant snail: snail but bigger and faster. Hates salt. About the tree monster: Giant tree with glowing red eyes has legs and arms. About the giant spider: nocturnal. Has giant stinger that has paralysing venom. Has 12 eyes instead. Can't see in the sun it hurts there eyes.[/center] [Quote][b]Character name: [s]Character picture: Gender: Sexuality(optional): Backstory (optional I have backstorys already written down below beware they are bad!): Which team?: Power: Other (optional/ explain your power):[/b][/quote] [S](Name) past: Her/his father was normally gone because of his popularity. Her/ his father had only a few phone called with her/him and that was only sometimes. Her/his mother was always with her /him though. (Name) past: (name) had a pretty good past. (Name) past: (name) had a child hood full of snid remarks and disappointment. Because of this he/she has anxiety. Because he/she is an alpha his/her father wants him/her to be the best but his/her mother wants him to be the CEO of their business. (Name) past: (name) had a great past and a loving family she was a horrible romantic and always showed her emotions clearly. [Center] maximum of 8 Characters per team! Team 1: Team 2: @/Darkstalker62 Team 3: [center]
. Untitled6-20210503112640.png

Curse Of Embara

Hello! Welcome to the Curse Of Embara roleplay! The information below will tell you about the roleplay if you have any questions please ask or message me!
Fill out the form and pick one of your dragons you have scryed or you own! Please keep this Pg-13! You may have a relationship with one of the characters but the other character or person must accept these!

1. @/Darkstalker62
2. @/
3. @/
4. @/
5.@/
6.@/
7.@/
8.@/
9.@/
10.@/
11.@/
12.@/
13.@/
14.@/
15.@/
16.@/
17.@/
18.@/
19.@/
20.@/
21.@/
22.@/
23.@/
24.@/
25.@/
26.@/
27.@/
28.@/
29.@/
30.@/
31.@/
32.@/
Name: 'EMBARA'

Info: imaginary creatures try and kill everyone while the players try and figure out puzzles before the other 2 teams get to the end of the 1st level.

Plot: a few dragons find a strange disc and it sends them to an alternate universe where creatures try to attack them and they find other dragons who look like them but are horrible and scary they must win the game or they can never return to they're home. they have mysterious Powers. Someone named embara chose 3 groups of dragon but only one shall win.

Creatures: Capa, Giant snail, Tree monster, giant spider.

About the Capa: Large creature, fire proof, fury, large claws, somewhat like a wolf.

About the giant snail: snail but bigger and faster. Hates salt.

About the tree monster: Giant tree with glowing red eyes has legs and arms.

About the giant spider: nocturnal. Has giant stinger that has paralysing venom. Has 12 eyes instead. Can't see in the sun it hurts there eyes.
Quote:
Character name:
Character picture:
Backstory (optional I have backstorys already written down below beware they are bad!):
Which team?:
Power:
Other (optional/ explain your power):

(Name) past: Her/his father was normally gone because of his popularity. Her/ his father had only a few phone called with her/him and that was only sometimes. Her/his mother was always with her /him though.

(Name) past: (name) had a pretty good past.

(Name) past: (name) had a child hood full of snid remarks and disappointment. Because of this he/she has anxiety. Because he/she is an alpha his/her father wants him/her to be the best but his/her mother wants him to be the CEO of their business.

(Name) past: (name) had a great past and a loving family she was a horrible romantic and always showed her emotions clearly.

maximum of 8 Characters per team!
Team 1:
Team 2: @/Darkstalker62
Team 3:

DARKSTALKER62arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifROTTMNT & GACHA
37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png
Tl1dGxE.png BsnXCRp.pngI9phJiK.png UPLTMAL.png
Example/My character:

Character name: Kanashii {Can-ash-ee}

Character picture:
Without gloves:
Kanashii

with gloves:
Kanashii with gloves

Backstory: Her father was normally gone because of his popularity. Her father had only a few phone called with her and that was only sometimes. Her mother was always with her though.

Which team?: 2

Power: Disease

Other: She has the power of disease, she can touch people and give them any disease. She wears gloves because of this.

Example/My character:

Character name: Kanashii {Can-ash-ee}

Character picture:
Without gloves:
Kanashii

with gloves:
Kanashii with gloves

Backstory: Her father was normally gone because of his popularity. Her father had only a few phone called with her and that was only sometimes. Her mother was always with her though.

Which team?: 2

Power: Disease

Other: She has the power of disease, she can touch people and give them any disease. She wears gloves because of this.

Bumperoni

That one moment you are proud to bump something

Bumperoni

That one moment you are proud to bump something
°bump~°
°bump~°
Bump scribbles shall sit with me TuT [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/d8d2/f/2016/234/4/b/npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif[/img]
Bump scribbles shall sit with me TuT
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
B- Blue
U- Umbrellas
M- Molding
P- Pigs!

What did I do with this? This is a very weird thing I have written! Goodbye while I die in the my corner!
B- Blue
U- Umbrellas
M- Molding
P- Pigs!

What did I do with this? This is a very weird thing I have written! Goodbye while I die in the my corner!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump