Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Game of Thrones {RP OOC/sign-ups open}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Welcome to Westeros!
My lord/Lady, you have been chosen for the great honour of leading one of the several great kingdoms of the great land, Westeros. Armies shall be yours to command, cities shall kneel before you...and some might even crumble before you. So, now that you have all this power, what will the books say about you? Will you go down as a noble and just ruler, or will you be feared by your allies as well as your enemies?
This roleplay is based off Game of Thrones, however, it will be on a pg-13 base. So, basically, this takes place as a parallel timeline to the actual series; the castles shall belong to their original rulers and all 9 of the great houses still exist. You may choose one of these nine houses to rule over and create the characters to lead and take part in said house.
RULES
  • Keep cursing, gore, and romance to a fr acceptable level. As stated earlier this is a GOT based rp but it must be kept to a pg 13 level.
  • Do not kill another player's character without permission (except for armies, if you have a full out battle with another players army soldiers will die, of course) THIS ALSO GOES FOR ANY DRAGONS OR DIREWOLVES! NO DRAGONS OR DIREWOLVES CAN BE KILLED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THEIR OWNER
  • The maximum amount of troops a player can have is 100,000. Unless another player decides to send reinforcements or ally with you, this is the max number of troops you can own.
  • For whoever chooses the Targaryen faction, you may have a maximum of three dragons (3) and a minimum of one (1). Also, since this player has dragons, they can only have 85,00 troops in their personal army to make it fair.
  • Hate the character, not the player. This means, your character can have arguements and tension with another character, but do not jave the right to take it out on the player themselves.
  • You must say something in the ic or ooc at least 3 times a week, or if you have to be away for some time, please pm me with a reason so I can come up with an explanation for the others and play accordingly
  • There is no limit of characters one player can have, but you are only allowed to own one (1) house.
  • Subtle forms of magic are allowed (healing non lethal wounds, growing small plants, etc.) But nothing like mind control, power blasts, or anything major
  • Write "dracarys" (high valyrian for dragonfire) in your characters other section to prove you read the rules.
Character Form
House:
Name:
Role (king/queen, guard, commander etc.):
Height:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Houses
Targaryen (Red keep) (Region: the Crownlands) (This is the house with the dragons) (taken by lr21vb)

Baratheon (Storm's end) (Region: the Stormlands) (Available)

Lannister (Casterly rock) (Region: the Westerlands) (this is the richest house) (Taken by Darkoverlight)

Stark (Winterfell) (Region: the North) (Taken by Andromedagalaxy)

Tyrell (Highgarden) (Region: the Reach) (Taken by Glorfindel1)

Martell (Sunspear) (Region: Dorne) (Taken by sassyserpent)

Arryn (The Eyrie) (Region: the Vale) (Available)

Tully (Riverrun) (Region: the Riverlands) (Available)

Greyjoy (Pyke) (Region: the Iron Islands) (Available)

Welcome to Westeros!
My lord/Lady, you have been chosen for the great honour of leading one of the several great kingdoms of the great land, Westeros. Armies shall be yours to command, cities shall kneel before you...and some might even crumble before you. So, now that you have all this power, what will the books say about you? Will you go down as a noble and just ruler, or will you be feared by your allies as well as your enemies?
This roleplay is based off Game of Thrones, however, it will be on a pg-13 base. So, basically, this takes place as a parallel timeline to the actual series; the castles shall belong to their original rulers and all 9 of the great houses still exist. You may choose one of these nine houses to rule over and create the characters to lead and take part in said house.
RULES
  • Keep cursing, gore, and romance to a fr acceptable level. As stated earlier this is a GOT based rp but it must be kept to a pg 13 level.
  • Do not kill another player's character without permission (except for armies, if you have a full out battle with another players army soldiers will die, of course) THIS ALSO GOES FOR ANY DRAGONS OR DIREWOLVES! NO DRAGONS OR DIREWOLVES CAN BE KILLED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THEIR OWNER
  • The maximum amount of troops a player can have is 100,000. Unless another player decides to send reinforcements or ally with you, this is the max number of troops you can own.
  • For whoever chooses the Targaryen faction, you may have a maximum of three dragons (3) and a minimum of one (1). Also, since this player has dragons, they can only have 85,00 troops in their personal army to make it fair.
  • Hate the character, not the player. This means, your character can have arguements and tension with another character, but do not jave the right to take it out on the player themselves.
  • You must say something in the ic or ooc at least 3 times a week, or if you have to be away for some time, please pm me with a reason so I can come up with an explanation for the others and play accordingly
  • There is no limit of characters one player can have, but you are only allowed to own one (1) house.
  • Subtle forms of magic are allowed (healing non lethal wounds, growing small plants, etc.) But nothing like mind control, power blasts, or anything major
  • Write "dracarys" (high valyrian for dragonfire) in your characters other section to prove you read the rules.
Character Form
House:
Name:
Role (king/queen, guard, commander etc.):
Height:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Houses
Targaryen (Red keep) (Region: the Crownlands) (This is the house with the dragons) (taken by lr21vb)

Baratheon (Storm's end) (Region: the Stormlands) (Available)

Lannister (Casterly rock) (Region: the Westerlands) (this is the richest house) (Taken by Darkoverlight)

Stark (Winterfell) (Region: the North) (Taken by Andromedagalaxy)

Tyrell (Highgarden) (Region: the Reach) (Taken by Glorfindel1)

Martell (Sunspear) (Region: Dorne) (Taken by sassyserpent)

Arryn (The Eyrie) (Region: the Vale) (Available)

Tully (Riverrun) (Region: the Riverlands) (Available)

Greyjoy (Pyke) (Region: the Iron Islands) (Available)

1kbH.gif help me hatch!
House: Targaryen Name: Juno Sernaiya Targaryen Age: 18 Gender: Female Role (king/queen, guard, commander etc.): Princess; Has always dreamed of leading the hunters Height: 5'4" Appearance: [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXz7TRH.jpg[/img] Personality: Juno's smart, clever, and strong, but not in a way you'd think. Juno isn't muscular or anything, but she's a very good fighter and is a great shot with her bow and arrow that Enzo brought in for her one day. Juno is stubborn and quick-witted, and she's never been too much of a... girly-girl. She loves to be out in nature or inside by the fireplace reading a storybook. Other: She normally practices with the boys out in the courtyard when she can, but runs off into the shadows when one of the instructors comes to check on the boys. She has a white dragon (picture below) named Loki. He's a mischievous, clever, and loyal snow-elemented dragon that always stands at Juno's side no matter what her teachers say. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EQN6xK5.jpg[/img] [size=0] dracarys
House: Targaryen
Name: Juno Sernaiya Targaryen
Role (king/queen, guard, commander etc.): Princess; Has always dreamed of leading the hunters
Height: 5'4"
Appearance:
EXz7TRH.jpg
Personality: Juno's smart, clever, and strong, but not in a way you'd think. Juno isn't muscular or anything, but she's a very good fighter and is a great shot with her bow and arrow that Enzo brought in for her one day.
Juno is stubborn and quick-witted, and she's never been too much of a... girly-girl. She loves to be out in nature or inside by the fireplace reading a storybook.
Other: She normally practices with the boys out in the courtyard when she can, but runs off into the shadows when one of the instructors comes to check on the boys.
She has a white dragon (picture below) named Loki. He's a mischievous, clever, and loyal snow-elemented dragon that always stands at Juno's side no matter what her teachers say.
EQN6xK5.jpg

dracarys
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
House: Targaryen Name: Enzo Lucifer Targaryen Age: 19 Gender: Male Role (king/queen, guard, commander etc.): Prince Height: 5'8" Appearance: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0BjNPA1.jpg[/img] Personality: Enzo is a quiet, well put together young man who is warm and friendly towards others, but also has a very dangerous temper. He's not easily angered, but when he is, he can be deadly. He is loyal, always trying to protect his friends and family, and has a great moral compass. He strives to do the right thing, even if it means breaking the rules. Other: Enzo has a black dragon with shiny black scales and bright blue eyes to match his own. His dragon's name is Hades, and boy does that dragon have an attitude. The two get along perfectly, but they are quite the chaotic duo. [size=0] dracarys
House: Targaryen
Name: Enzo Lucifer Targaryen
Role (king/queen, guard, commander etc.): Prince
Height: 5'8"
Appearance:
0BjNPA1.jpg
Personality: Enzo is a quiet, well put together young man who is warm and friendly towards others, but also has a very dangerous temper. He's not easily angered, but when he is, he can be deadly. He is loyal, always trying to protect his friends and family, and has a great moral compass.
He strives to do the right thing, even if it means breaking the rules.
Other: Enzo has a black dragon with shiny black scales and bright blue eyes to match his own. His dragon's name is Hades, and boy does that dragon have an attitude. The two get along perfectly, but they are quite the chaotic duo.

dracarys
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
@lr21vb Cool characters, but two things. One, sorry if I didn't make this clearer, but you can only make characters from one house, e.g. you can't have a Tyrell character and a Dornish Character, you have to select one house and create characters for that house only. Second, how well do you know the rules? (Hint: high valeryion)
@lr21vb Cool characters, but two things. One, sorry if I didn't make this clearer, but you can only make characters from one house, e.g. you can't have a Tyrell character and a Dornish Character, you have to select one house and create characters for that house only. Second, how well do you know the rules? (Hint: high valeryion)
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
[quote name="Glorfindel1" date="2021-04-18 14:50:40" ] @/lr21vb Cool characters, but two things. One, sorry if I didn't make this clearer, but you can only make characters from one house, e.g. you can't have a Tyrell character and a Dornish Character, you have to select one house and create characters for that house only. Second, how well do you know the rules? (Hint: high valeryion) [/quote] Ahh okay let me change Thana's house then... Sorry!
Glorfindel1 wrote on 2021-04-18 14:50:40:
@/lr21vb Cool characters, but two things. One, sorry if I didn't make this clearer, but you can only make characters from one house, e.g. you can't have a Tyrell character and a Dornish Character, you have to select one house and create characters for that house only. Second, how well do you know the rules? (Hint: high valeryion)
Ahh okay let me change Thana's house then... Sorry!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
@Glorfindel1 I edited my characters! I'm so sorry, again. I misunderstood ><
@Glorfindel1 I edited my characters! I'm so sorry, again. I misunderstood ><
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
@lr21vb It's no problem! We all make mistakes sometimes.
@lr21vb It's no problem! We all make mistakes sometimes.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
(I'm subscribed by the way :D)
I'm so excited! I'm almost finished with the first book so I have a pretty good idea of a backstory for my characters and I am literally jumping up and down right now! These are some of my favorite OC's I have ever created!
(I'm subscribed by the way :D)
I'm so excited! I'm almost finished with the first book so I have a pretty good idea of a backstory for my characters and I am literally jumping up and down right now! These are some of my favorite OC's I have ever created!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
(Same)
I'm also excited! I especially love the stuff about the dragons, since I'm extatic with anything to do with those scaled beasts. I also found a whole wiki about GoT dragons, I'll send it to you now since I found it really interesting (don't worry, it's safe.)
(Same)
I'm also excited! I especially love the stuff about the dragons, since I'm extatic with anything to do with those scaled beasts. I also found a whole wiki about GoT dragons, I'll send it to you now since I found it really interesting (don't worry, it's safe.)
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
I'll go ahead and make my character! House: Tyrell Name: Oberys Corwin Tyrell Age: 30 Gender: Male Role (king/queen, guard, commander, etc.): King of Highgarden Height: 6' Appearance: [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/683306_LlqT9oFe.png[/img] Personality: Oberys likes to appear to most people as though he is rather stupid, but that's just a ploy. He's actually very cunning and clever, and he knows much more than anyone would think. He's also able to figure out hidden meanings behind people's words, giving him an efge over his enemies. Other: He's not very skilled with a sword, but he's great at poisoning his enemies and carries a hidden dagger with him wherever he goes just in case. "Dracarys"
I'll go ahead and make my character!

House: Tyrell
Name: Oberys Corwin Tyrell
Role (king/queen, guard, commander, etc.): King of Highgarden
Height: 6'
Appearance: 683306_LlqT9oFe.png
Personality: Oberys likes to appear to most people as though he is rather stupid, but that's just a ploy. He's actually very cunning and clever, and he knows much more than anyone would think. He's also able to figure out hidden meanings behind people's words, giving him an efge over his enemies.
Other: He's not very skilled with a sword, but he's great at poisoning his enemies and carries a hidden dagger with him wherever he goes just in case.
"Dracarys"
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12