Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The eyes of the Beholder {1x1 with Dark}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][font=times][color=grey] What can I say...it's a modern time, big tech companies have banded together...to create something bigger, [B]'Enterprise'[/b] They create lots of things now, mostly useful technological advances, and now, they've crossed the line. Creating something alone the lines of Artificial Intelligence...A Cyborg, and an animatronic searvent. Of course, like everything else that they made, it came with issues, people in high places heard about their experiments and creations. They considered what they had made an abomination to human existence, so they raided the lab that they were working on it inside, destroying everything [I]but the prototype.[/I] Out of fear, the inventor/doctor who was leading the project sent it to a place where it wouldn't be found for a while, until it was safe enough to take back. A delivery had been sent to someone named Connor....a pink-haired man with white eyes, and fair skin. He was wearing a white button-up shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, black pants, black boots, and a pair of kid gloves. [/center] @Darkoverlight Go crraaazzzzyyyyy~ Charecters: [b][size=4]I.S.S.A.C[/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/716126_p3sY5AuS.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/679425_FyPCmz6s.png[/img] [b][size=4]Connor[/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/61925_UvYxKhOE.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/264932_BVs2YJsP.png[/img]
What can I say...it's a modern time, big tech companies have banded together...to create something bigger,

'Enterprise'

They create lots of things now, mostly useful technological advances, and now, they've crossed the line. Creating something alone the lines of Artificial Intelligence...A Cyborg, and an animatronic searvent. Of course, like everything else that they made, it came with issues, people in high places heard about their experiments and creations. They considered what they had made an abomination to human existence, so they raided the lab that they were working on it inside, destroying everything but the prototype.

Out of fear, the inventor/doctor who was leading the project sent it to a place where it wouldn't be found for a while, until it was safe enough to take back.

A delivery had been sent to someone named Connor....a pink-haired man with white eyes, and fair skin. He was wearing a white button-up shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, black pants, black boots, and a pair of kid gloves.

@Darkoverlight

Go crraaazzzzyyyyy~

Charecters:

I.S.S.A.C

716126_p3sY5AuS.png
679425_FyPCmz6s.png

Connor

61925_UvYxKhOE.png
264932_BVs2YJsP.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
BRO LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I’LL START ))

Connor was lounging around in his apartment, looking for something to do. He scratched the left sleeve of his white sweater before he moved into the kitchen. He hummed as he opened the fridge door and scanned for something to cook or eat. Connor grabbed a plastic container that held a bit of spaghetti leftovers and decided to stick with that. He dashed a bit of seasoning on it before placing it inside the microwave.
BRO LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I’LL START ))

Connor was lounging around in his apartment, looking for something to do. He scratched the left sleeve of his white sweater before he moved into the kitchen. He hummed as he opened the fridge door and scanned for something to cook or eat. Connor grabbed a plastic container that held a bit of spaghetti leftovers and decided to stick with that. He dashed a bit of seasoning on it before placing it inside the microwave.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH))

Issac didn't remember how he had gotten here, well, he was sent to...serve...he knocked on the door, two thumps, then he stepped back and waited. His cotton-candy-pink hair was slightly wavy and a few strands fell in front of his right eye. He tugged at the white kid gloves he was wearing, making sure the left one was up high enough to cover his metal hand, it looked surprisingly human, except for the fact it was made of stainless steel.

The joints of the fingers were perfect, he could move each finger individually. The steel was polished and if it wasn't hidden by the gloves it would have been shining in the sunlight.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH))

Issac didn't remember how he had gotten here, well, he was sent to...serve...he knocked on the door, two thumps, then he stepped back and waited. His cotton-candy-pink hair was slightly wavy and a few strands fell in front of his right eye. He tugged at the white kid gloves he was wearing, making sure the left one was up high enough to cover his metal hand, it looked surprisingly human, except for the fact it was made of stainless steel.

The joints of the fingers were perfect, he could move each finger individually. The steel was polished and if it wasn't hidden by the gloves it would have been shining in the sunlight.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor blinked and looked toward the door, hearing the knock. He waited until the microwave had dinged a response to go check the small peephole. He raised a brow at the sight of the man before he clicked the door open. Connor gave a short wave, “Is there something wrong?” He asked.
Connor blinked and looked toward the door, hearing the knock. He waited until the microwave had dinged a response to go check the small peephole. He raised a brow at the sight of the man before he clicked the door open. Connor gave a short wave, “Is there something wrong?” He asked.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
"Ah, are you...Connor?" Issac asked with a tilt of his head, he didn't know his last name...which made him sound utterly unprofessional in his opinion.
"Ah, are you...Connor?" Issac asked with a tilt of his head, he didn't know his last name...which made him sound utterly unprofessional in his opinion.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor’s finger quietly tapped the side of the door. “Yes, that’s me..” He said while he was giving the man a lookover, “Who might you be?” he questioned.
Connor’s finger quietly tapped the side of the door. “Yes, that’s me..” He said while he was giving the man a lookover, “Who might you be?” he questioned.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Issac was doing the same, looking Connor up and down, "My name is Issac. Im here to serve you."
Issac was doing the same, looking Connor up and down, "My name is Issac. Im here to serve you."
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor blinked and took a small step back, “What do you mean by serve me? I don’t remember having someone hired.” He said with surprise.
Connor blinked and took a small step back, “What do you mean by serve me? I don’t remember having someone hired.” He said with surprise.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
"Sorry sir, but someone did, and this is where I was told to go." he said flatly, of course, Issac had lied, he didn't remember if anyone had told him to come here...he just felt compelled to be here...and sever this guy.
"Sorry sir, but someone did, and this is where I was told to go." he said flatly, of course, Issac had lied, he didn't remember if anyone had told him to come here...he just felt compelled to be here...and sever this guy.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Connor simply nodded his head and pushed the door wider, “Come in I guess and make yourself comfortable.” He chuckled lightly before he walked back over toward the microwave to get the spaghetti out.
Connor simply nodded his head and pushed the door wider, “Come in I guess and make yourself comfortable.” He chuckled lightly before he walked back over toward the microwave to get the spaghetti out.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8