Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Now Open!] Tia's Tea Hut
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@StarsnBranches
Akantha looks up and thanks Tia with a grateful nod. "You're correct," she begins before blowing gently at her drink to cool it down. "I was born In the Scarred Wasteland but moved to the Windswept Plateau where I met my teacher. She sent me here to learn more about the other flights."
@StarsnBranches
Akantha looks up and thanks Tia with a grateful nod. "You're correct," she begins before blowing gently at her drink to cool it down. "I was born In the Scarred Wasteland but moved to the Windswept Plateau where I met my teacher. She sent me here to learn more about the other flights."
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
@EllaCalanie "Another scholar then?" Tia asked with a tilt of her head, "My flight seems to have attracted a lot of them since the incident with the first seed." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60610533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/606106/60610533_350.png[/img][/url] A nocturne steps into the room, in his arms are what seem to be rocks and some fresh flowers. Tia's face warms with fondness at the sight, "Izzco, I'm surprised to see you here, how's your clan?"
@EllaCalanie

"Another scholar then?" Tia asked with a tilt of her head, "My flight seems to have attracted a lot of them since the incident with the first seed."

60610533_350.png

A nocturne steps into the room, in his arms are what seem to be rocks and some fresh flowers. Tia's face warms with fondness at the sight, "Izzco, I'm surprised to see you here, how's your clan?"
K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.pngRtYe9Mr.gif
@StarsnBranches

"Something like that," Akantha answers. "I suppose many finds it both interesting and important to learn about." She looks up, as a male nocturne arrives, and notices the affection in the shop owner's expression. She finds it endearing, yet, can't help but feel jealous of the bond the two must have. Akantha smiles and utters a soft "Hello" to Izzco.
@StarsnBranches

"Something like that," Akantha answers. "I suppose many finds it both interesting and important to learn about." She looks up, as a male nocturne arrives, and notices the affection in the shop owner's expression. She finds it endearing, yet, can't help but feel jealous of the bond the two must have. Akantha smiles and utters a soft "Hello" to Izzco.
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
@EllaCalanie
Izzco dips his head to Akantha in greeting, then turns to Tia, "I was in the area, just thought I'd drop by."

Tia gave him a disbelieving look.

The drake let out a huff, "Fine, I went out of my way to come here, but who can blame me for wanting to see my big sis during her shop's grand opening?!" He leaned towards her to whisper something more, and she frowned.

"I'll be fine," Tia said, plucking the gifts from Izzco's arms, "Thank you for these, I'll try to get the flowers into some water."
@EllaCalanie
Izzco dips his head to Akantha in greeting, then turns to Tia, "I was in the area, just thought I'd drop by."

Tia gave him a disbelieving look.

The drake let out a huff, "Fine, I went out of my way to come here, but who can blame me for wanting to see my big sis during her shop's grand opening?!" He leaned towards her to whisper something more, and she frowned.

"I'll be fine," Tia said, plucking the gifts from Izzco's arms, "Thank you for these, I'll try to get the flowers into some water."
@MonsterBoxxer

Dianthus nodded and agreed.

"It really sucks but I guess that is just what it is. Can't force other dragons to change their lifestyles"

She contemplates their conversation for a moment.

"As long as your clan means no harm and is respectful, any of your members or you are welcome to visit us some time! We have travellers and visitors quite often and a friends with some other clans!"
@MonsterBoxxer

Dianthus nodded and agreed.

"It really sucks but I guess that is just what it is. Can't force other dragons to change their lifestyles"

She contemplates their conversation for a moment.

"As long as your clan means no harm and is respectful, any of your members or you are welcome to visit us some time! We have travellers and visitors quite often and a friends with some other clans!"
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@StarsnBranches

Akantha sips at her tea while the siblings speak. It tastes amazing and spreads a warm feeling of happiness throughout her body. She peeks outside and entertains herself by watching some birds playing in the wind. Still amazed by the scenery and calm athmosphere, Akhanta decides that she should take some time off more often to come here and grab a snack. Or just socialize a bit. I would really need that, huh.
@StarsnBranches

Akantha sips at her tea while the siblings speak. It tastes amazing and spreads a warm feeling of happiness throughout her body. She peeks outside and entertains herself by watching some birds playing in the wind. Still amazed by the scenery and calm athmosphere, Akhanta decides that she should take some time off more often to come here and grab a snack. Or just socialize a bit. I would really need that, huh.
Tia scurries off into the kitchens to get a vase, and the dragons in the front room can hear a soft conversation from kitchen. Izzco stands around awkwardly, sizing up each of the customers all the while.
Tia scurries off into the kitchens to get a vase, and the dragons in the front room can hear a soft conversation from kitchen. Izzco stands around awkwardly, sizing up each of the customers all the while.
In the silence, the door of the store swings open again, a young Mirror peeking through the front entrance. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68818777][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688188/68818777_350.png[/img][/url] For a moment, it seems as if she might not have decided yet whether she wants to come in or not, but it doesn't matter - she's soon pushed in forcefully, by a much larger Imperial, who looks entirely comfortable in her context. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64532228][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645323/64532228_350.png[/img][/url] "Uh... h-hello..." the Mirror stammers. If blush could show on midnight scales, she would probably be scarlet by now. "I heard there's... tea here?" Behind her, the Imperial smiles, fangs showing through, and takes an elegant bow. "Greetings. My name is [b]Lotus[/b], and my companion here is [b]Alaya[/b]. Forgive her, she's a little... new, to this whole clan leader thing. I've been trying to encourage her to travel more and get to socialize with other dragons. I'd heard of Tia's Tea Hut before, but I'm new here myself - May we sit?" ((Hello hello! I hope I'm not getting anything wrong, it's been quite a while since I roleplayed on the interwebs, but this idea is absolutely lovely and I got excited to join ;;))
In the silence, the door of the store swings open again, a young Mirror peeking through the front entrance.

68818777_350.png

For a moment, it seems as if she might not have decided yet whether she wants to come in or not, but it doesn't matter - she's soon pushed in forcefully, by a much larger Imperial, who looks entirely comfortable in her context.

64532228_350.png

"Uh... h-hello..." the Mirror stammers. If blush could show on midnight scales, she would probably be scarlet by now. "I heard there's... tea here?"

Behind her, the Imperial smiles, fangs showing through, and takes an elegant bow. "Greetings. My name is Lotus, and my companion here is Alaya. Forgive her, she's a little... new, to this whole clan leader thing. I've been trying to encourage her to travel more and get to socialize with other dragons. I'd heard of Tia's Tea Hut before, but I'm new here myself - May we sit?"

((Hello hello! I hope I'm not getting anything wrong, it's been quite a while since I roleplayed on the interwebs, but this idea is absolutely lovely and I got excited to join ;;))
cVk0Zxx.png sYgDCwU.png pI7xfuy.png
They/Them || Xe/Xir
After being lost in thought for awhile, Akantha snaps back to reality only to notice that her cup is empty. She looks around and sees that Tia has gone elsewhere. She also notices the grand entrance of a nocturne and imperial standing by the door. Would it be rude of me to order more?, she asks herself. From the kitchen, voices can be heard, so she assumes that that's where Tia has gone.

@Nimsi
While waiting for a chance to ask for more tea, Akantha eyes the newcomers with interest. One of them, in particular, seems quite confident and the wildclaw just cannot help but feel intrigued.
After being lost in thought for awhile, Akantha snaps back to reality only to notice that her cup is empty. She looks around and sees that Tia has gone elsewhere. She also notices the grand entrance of a nocturne and imperial standing by the door. Would it be rude of me to order more?, she asks herself. From the kitchen, voices can be heard, so she assumes that that's where Tia has gone.

@Nimsi
While waiting for a chance to ask for more tea, Akantha eyes the newcomers with interest. One of them, in particular, seems quite confident and the wildclaw just cannot help but feel intrigued.
@EllaCalanie
Akantha's interest doesn't go unnoticed - Lotus' grins grows wider, and she pushes the smaller Mirror in Akantha's direction.

"Ah, there we go, curious people! Why don't we go sit there, kid?"

"It's not like you're that old yourself," Alaya mumbles, but follows easily, taking place near Akantha, leaving just enough space that one could, presumably, run away if needed.

"Oh, I am decaying, darling," Lotus giggles.

"Uh-huh. Uh, that's... some cool armor? Hello there."
@EllaCalanie
Akantha's interest doesn't go unnoticed - Lotus' grins grows wider, and she pushes the smaller Mirror in Akantha's direction.

"Ah, there we go, curious people! Why don't we go sit there, kid?"

"It's not like you're that old yourself," Alaya mumbles, but follows easily, taking place near Akantha, leaving just enough space that one could, presumably, run away if needed.

"Oh, I am decaying, darling," Lotus giggles.

"Uh-huh. Uh, that's... some cool armor? Hello there."
cVk0Zxx.png sYgDCwU.png pI7xfuy.png
They/Them || Xe/Xir
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11