Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Now Open!] Tia's Tea Hut
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@baleebaloo

Tia returns from the kitchen with the trail bars and a piping hot cup of tea. After quietly placing the food in front of the fae - not wanting to disturb the conversation going on, or butt into the sullen mood permeating the air - before tidying up parts of the main room, fussing over small details.
@baleebaloo

Tia returns from the kitchen with the trail bars and a piping hot cup of tea. After quietly placing the food in front of the fae - not wanting to disturb the conversation going on, or butt into the sullen mood permeating the air - before tidying up parts of the main room, fussing over small details.
K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.pngRtYe9Mr.gif
@MonsterBoxxer @StarsnBranches
Umbra nodded, speaking a gracious thank you to the Nocturne before blowing on her tea while continuing to study the map. Her eyes cast subtly upwards at the Larger dragon, but quickly pulled them down as to not embarrass her, and to let her study the map as well. She took a trail bar, crunching loudly into it. Hmm.. not as good as ants.. but it'll do.
@MonsterBoxxer @StarsnBranches
Umbra nodded, speaking a gracious thank you to the Nocturne before blowing on her tea while continuing to study the map. Her eyes cast subtly upwards at the Larger dragon, but quickly pulled them down as to not embarrass her, and to let her study the map as well. She took a trail bar, crunching loudly into it. Hmm.. not as good as ants.. but it'll do.
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
@Monsterboxxer

Dianthus nods, the smile disappearing from her face at the thought of this fate.

She quietly says "yes, our clan also has two Fae who were there... we were glad that we could take them in but you know..", she looks down and adds even more quiet, "... can't take in everyone..."
@Monsterboxxer

Dianthus nods, the smile disappearing from her face at the thought of this fate.

She quietly says "yes, our clan also has two Fae who were there... we were glad that we could take them in but you know..", she looks down and adds even more quiet, "... can't take in everyone..."
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@Hwa
"I know..." Athema somehow curls even smaller, "... It's not fair... These big clans just throw out any dragon they don't want, and we can't even make room for them without giving all our gold away."
Anthema seems scared and angry, but takes a sip of her tea and relaxes a bit. "You know I would love to go traveling to other clans, but From what I've heard from Ms.Mango, most clans aren't very welcoming, I'm pretty sure the last clan she was in just made her hibernate until they found someone to send her to." Athema takes another sip, "she seems to like it with us though, hmm."
Athema focusses on the table and doesn't say anything more.
@Hwa
"I know..." Athema somehow curls even smaller, "... It's not fair... These big clans just throw out any dragon they don't want, and we can't even make room for them without giving all our gold away."
Anthema seems scared and angry, but takes a sip of her tea and relaxes a bit. "You know I would love to go traveling to other clans, but From what I've heard from Ms.Mango, most clans aren't very welcoming, I'm pretty sure the last clan she was in just made her hibernate until they found someone to send her to." Athema takes another sip, "she seems to like it with us though, hmm."
Athema focusses on the table and doesn't say anything more.
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
A white wildclaw covered in armor stops in front of the tea shop while looking back cautiously. She wipes her feet outside before stepping inside. The dragon takes a look around before settling on a seat, far back in the corner of the room. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67224405][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672245/67224405_350.png[/img][/url]
A white wildclaw covered in armor stops in front of the tea shop while looking back cautiously. She wipes her feet outside before stepping inside. The dragon takes a look around before settling on a seat, far back in the corner of the room.

67224405_350.png
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
@EllaCalanie

Tia looks up from her fussing and her face lights up upon seeing the white claw. She heads over to the place the dragon selected, "Hello, welcome to Tia's Tea Hut, can I get you anything to eat or drink?"
@EllaCalanie

Tia looks up from her fussing and her face lights up upon seeing the white claw. She heads over to the place the dragon selected, "Hello, welcome to Tia's Tea Hut, can I get you anything to eat or drink?"
@StarsnBranches

The young dragon looks up and smiles a bit awkwardly.
"Thank you! Ah yes, I'd love to try your lovebirds tea blend."
She shifts a little in her seat as if she is uncomfortable, or perhaps, nervous.
@StarsnBranches

The young dragon looks up and smiles a bit awkwardly.
"Thank you! Ah yes, I'd love to try your lovebirds tea blend."
She shifts a little in her seat as if she is uncomfortable, or perhaps, nervous.
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
Tia nods, feeling a little awkward as she's not particularly good at calming those in distress, "I'll have that out for you in a moment." She heads into the kitchens.
Tia nods, feeling a little awkward as she's not particularly good at calming those in distress, "I'll have that out for you in a moment." She heads into the kitchens.
Calm down, Akantha.. she thinks to herself as the nocturne leaves. Nothing bad can happen in here. Calming down a little, Akantha once again tries to make herself comfortable by shifting around a bit. While waiting for her tea, she studies the shop's decor, in awe of how beautiful it is.
Calm down, Akantha.. she thinks to herself as the nocturne leaves. Nothing bad can happen in here. Calming down a little, Akantha once again tries to make herself comfortable by shifting around a bit. While waiting for her tea, she studies the shop's decor, in awe of how beautiful it is.
@EllaCalanie

Tia returns and sets down the tea in front of Akantha. "So what brings you to our little corner of Sornieth?" She asks, "You don't seem like you're from the nature flight."
@EllaCalanie

Tia returns and sets down the tea in front of Akantha. "So what brings you to our little corner of Sornieth?" She asks, "You don't seem like you're from the nature flight."
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11