Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Now Open!] Tia's Tea Hut
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Hwa
"No, I've never been here before, I was flying and caught the smell of something delicious, so I came down to check what was making it." Athema paused as Tia set down the golden pudding.
@StarsnBranches"Thank you very much!"
@Hwa
"No, I've never been here before, I was flying and caught the smell of something delicious, so I came down to check what was making it." Athema paused as Tia set down the golden pudding.
@StarsnBranches"Thank you very much!"
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
@starsnBranches
The fae pointed a claw to the top of the menu. "I will have the gothic tea. and... how much treasure would it be to add in two trail bars?" It's a long way to the wetlands and my supplies are running low...
@starsnBranches
The fae pointed a claw to the top of the menu. "I will have the gothic tea. and... how much treasure would it be to add in two trail bars?" It's a long way to the wetlands and my supplies are running low...
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
@Hwa (I have an appointment soon so I need to go, I'll try to be back before you sign out, but I can't promise anything, sorry. )

"What does your clan have meetings about? Our clan is small enough that mother, father, and Albertson can usually take care of things themselves, but I would love to be of more help to my clan." Athema chatters away happily, seemingly much more relaxed.
@Hwa (I have an appointment soon so I need to go, I'll try to be back before you sign out, but I can't promise anything, sorry. )

"What does your clan have meetings about? Our clan is small enough that mother, father, and Albertson can usually take care of things themselves, but I would love to be of more help to my clan." Athema chatters away happily, seemingly much more relaxed.
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
@baleebaloo

Tia hummed, as if contemplating the price for a moment, "About two hundred treasure should cover it. They're one of our cheaper menu items, since they're pretty easy to make."

((I have no idea how pricing works in Sornieth, so I'm just winging it, pun intended.))
@baleebaloo

Tia hummed, as if contemplating the price for a moment, "About two hundred treasure should cover it. They're one of our cheaper menu items, since they're pretty easy to make."

((I have no idea how pricing works in Sornieth, so I'm just winging it, pun intended.))
K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.pngRtYe9Mr.gif
@MonsterBoxxer (last one before going. sorry for being less active today, uni got exhausting)

Dianthus hummed in thought.

"Our clan consists mostly of dragons who didn't have one prior due to being treated badly by others in the past", she starts to explain, suddenly talking more seriously as she switches into council mode, "orphans, those who were abused, and so on. When taking in such dragons we also make some enemies as you can surely imagine."

She looks up shortly to catch Athema's reaction and continues.

"So we have a lot to deal with when it comes to relations with other clans, but today we had a meeting about a smaller issue, just about a decrease of food stock in our hoard."
@MonsterBoxxer (last one before going. sorry for being less active today, uni got exhausting)

Dianthus hummed in thought.

"Our clan consists mostly of dragons who didn't have one prior due to being treated badly by others in the past", she starts to explain, suddenly talking more seriously as she switches into council mode, "orphans, those who were abused, and so on. When taking in such dragons we also make some enemies as you can surely imagine."

She looks up shortly to catch Athema's reaction and continues.

"So we have a lot to deal with when it comes to relations with other clans, but today we had a meeting about a smaller issue, just about a decrease of food stock in our hoard."
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@Hwa (hope its alright to ping!) @StarsnBranches Umbra nodded gratefully, neatly folding the menu. "Excellent. If they're only 200 treasure, I'll take three!" She reached into a small pouch on her hip and pulled out a handful of coins, counting them carefully. As she did so, one of her crests perked at a small snippet of a conversation. Badly treated dragons..? Iyana might love it there... at least I hope.. or hope not...
@Hwa (hope its alright to ping!) @StarsnBranches Umbra nodded gratefully, neatly folding the menu. "Excellent. If they're only 200 treasure, I'll take three!" She reached into a small pouch on her hip and pulled out a handful of coins, counting them carefully. As she did so, one of her crests perked at a small snippet of a conversation. Badly treated dragons..? Iyana might love it there... at least I hope.. or hope not...
@baleebaloo
Tia accepted the treasure gratefully, "It'll be right out."
She tried to keep from eavesdropping on the conversation nearby, her customers' business are their own after all. She walked into the backroom, quickly scooped up three trail bars, and set about making the gothic tea.
@baleebaloo
Tia accepted the treasure gratefully, "It'll be right out."
She tried to keep from eavesdropping on the conversation nearby, her customers' business are their own after all. She walked into the backroom, quickly scooped up three trail bars, and set about making the gothic tea.
K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.pngRtYe9Mr.gif
@Hwa (it's alright, we're doing casual rp :) and if you need a break that's fine by me)

"Well, our clan is still very small, so food hasn't been an issue yet." Athema pauses thoughtfully, "and now that I think about it, most of the dragons from our clan are from other clans that didn't have space for them or..." She lowers her voice to an angry wisper, "the auction house." She sits up seemingly upset at the very mention of the place, and glances over at the Fae dragon that entered more recently, hoping they did not overhear.
@Hwa (it's alright, we're doing casual rp :) and if you need a break that's fine by me)

"Well, our clan is still very small, so food hasn't been an issue yet." Athema pauses thoughtfully, "and now that I think about it, most of the dragons from our clan are from other clans that didn't have space for them or..." She lowers her voice to an angry wisper, "the auction house." She sits up seemingly upset at the very mention of the place, and glances over at the Fae dragon that entered more recently, hoping they did not overhear.
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
@MonsterBoxxer Umbra did not turn her head as she listened, picking up on the subtle whispering. Been there, done that, got the promotion... she mumbled lowly under her breath, deliberately turning her eyes away and pretending she did not hear. She tapped her claws anxiously on the table, reaching into her satchel and pulling out a map mottled in green and blue.
@MonsterBoxxer Umbra did not turn her head as she listened, picking up on the subtle whispering. Been there, done that, got the promotion... she mumbled lowly under her breath, deliberately turning her eyes away and pretending she did not hear. She tapped her claws anxiously on the table, reaching into her satchel and pulling out a map mottled in green and blue.
@baleebloo @Hwa
Athema, curious about the Fae's map, but still cautious looks down at the table, and curls in on herself subconsciously, as if trying to appear discreet in the most obvious way. She mumbles softy, to no one "how could anyone sell a child..."
The anger in her has seemed to evaporate, leaving her quiet, and smaller than a gardian should be able to get.
@baleebloo @Hwa
Athema, curious about the Fae's map, but still cautious looks down at the table, and curls in on herself subconsciously, as if trying to appear discreet in the most obvious way. She mumbles softy, to no one "how could anyone sell a child..."
The anger in her has seemed to evaporate, leaving her quiet, and smaller than a gardian should be able to get.
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11