Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Now Open!] Tia's Tea Hut
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@StarsnBranches

Dianthus smiled at Tia.

"Everything is very delicious, thank you!" after a thought pause she added "could I get something to sweeten the tea?"

((not sure how dragons would sweeten tea since they likely don't have sugar? Maybe Stevia leafs?))
@StarsnBranches

Dianthus smiled at Tia.

"Everything is very delicious, thank you!" after a thought pause she added "could I get something to sweeten the tea?"

((not sure how dragons would sweeten tea since they likely don't have sugar? Maybe Stevia leafs?))
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@Hwa
"Of course," Tia replied. She quickly ducked into the back room and returned with a small container of honey, "Here you go, will that be all dear?"
((Honestly I have no idea, I just kind of rolled with the honey idea since beeswax exists in game))
@Hwa
"Of course," Tia replied. She quickly ducked into the back room and returned with a small container of honey, "Here you go, will that be all dear?"
((Honestly I have no idea, I just kind of rolled with the honey idea since beeswax exists in game))
K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.pngRtYe9Mr.gif
@StarsnBranches @MonsterBoxxer (( yeah that makes sense!))

Dianthus nodded happily. "Yes, thank you" Seh then shifted her gaze back up towards the guardian.

"What about you?"
@StarsnBranches @MonsterBoxxer (( yeah that makes sense!))

Dianthus nodded happily. "Yes, thank you" Seh then shifted her gaze back up towards the guardian.

"What about you?"
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@StarsnBranches @Hwa (sorry for the delay.)

Athema looks up from her fish cake, "It's really good!"
She says between bites.
Athema seems incredibly content with her meal, and doesn't ask for anything until she's finished, eating she asks"Could I get some golden pudding for desert? It's really good."
@StarsnBranches @Hwa (sorry for the delay.)

Athema looks up from her fish cake, "It's really good!"
She says between bites.
Athema seems incredibly content with her meal, and doesn't ask for anything until she's finished, eating she asks"Could I get some golden pudding for desert? It's really good."
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
@MonsterBoxxer
"I'll have that right out for you, I'll have to tell Lotus that you like his food," Tia says before returning once again to the kitchens.
@MonsterBoxxer
"I'll have that right out for you, I'll have to tell Lotus that you like his food," Tia says before returning once again to the kitchens.
@MonsterBoxxer

Dianthus turns back and continues chatting.

"I am so glad I found this establishment! I was just wandering around to get a break from our clan meeting when I stumbled upon here. Do yo come here often?"
@MonsterBoxxer

Dianthus turns back and continues chatting.

"I am so glad I found this establishment! I was just wandering around to get a break from our clan meeting when I stumbled upon here. Do yo come here often?"
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
A black and red fae in green ribbons flew lazily along the breeze, letting the current float her along. She neatly landed in front of the tea shop and folded her wings, just barely pushing her way through the door on account of her small size. "H.. hello..?" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67444532][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674446/67444532_350.png[/img][/url]
A black and red fae in green ribbons flew lazily along the breeze, letting the current float her along. She neatly landed in front of the tea shop and folded her wings, just barely pushing her way through the door on account of her small size. "H.. hello..?"
67444532_350.png
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
@baleebaloo

Tia pokes her head out from the back room, "I'll be out in a minute, find a seat and make yourself comfortable!"
A soft conversation from the back room can be heard, though it's hard to hear exactly what is said.
@baleebaloo

Tia pokes her head out from the back room, "I'll be out in a minute, find a seat and make yourself comfortable!"
A soft conversation from the back room can be heard, though it's hard to hear exactly what is said.
Umbra nodded graciously, settling herself down on a pile of pillows and taking in the warm atmosphere. "Take your time!" She grabbed a menu from near by and began to carefully scan down it, whispering to herself under her breath.

(First time roleplaying on the fr forums! please be patient if i make a mistake!)
Umbra nodded graciously, settling herself down on a pile of pillows and taking in the warm atmosphere. "Take your time!" She grabbed a menu from near by and began to carefully scan down it, whispering to herself under her breath.

(First time roleplaying on the fr forums! please be patient if i make a mistake!)
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
@MonsterBoxxer

Tia returns and places the golden pudding in front of Athema, "Compliments of the chef."

@baleebaloo

She turns to the fae dragon, amused by her careful analysis of the menu, "What can I get for you today?"
@MonsterBoxxer

Tia returns and places the golden pudding in front of Athema, "Compliments of the chef."

@baleebaloo

She turns to the fae dragon, amused by her careful analysis of the menu, "What can I get for you today?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11