Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Now Open!] Tia's Tea Hut
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@MonsterBoxxer ( I dont know, I will check yours out tomorrow if you have clan lore, feel free to check mine out if you want to but I'll try to make it so that you dont need to necessarily)

Dianthus giggled and nodded, delighted to be able to chat with Anthema.

"Yeah, that makes sense for sure!"

She moved to sit at the table Athema was located at.

"My name comes from the Flower Dianthus! Anyways, do you have a big clan?"
@MonsterBoxxer ( I dont know, I will check yours out tomorrow if you have clan lore, feel free to check mine out if you want to but I'll try to make it so that you dont need to necessarily)

Dianthus giggled and nodded, delighted to be able to chat with Anthema.

"Yeah, that makes sense for sure!"

She moved to sit at the table Athema was located at.

"My name comes from the Flower Dianthus! Anyways, do you have a big clan?"
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@Hwa (it's a work in progress)

"Oh uh, no not exactly,"
Athema smiled nervously offering Dianthus a seat,
"I'm from a fairly new Clan, I'm actually the first dragon who was born into it, thought mother and father adopted Sannan into our clan just a few days before my siblings and I hatched."
@Hwa (it's a work in progress)

"Oh uh, no not exactly,"
Athema smiled nervously offering Dianthus a seat,
"I'm from a fairly new Clan, I'm actually the first dragon who was born into it, thought mother and father adopted Sannan into our clan just a few days before my siblings and I hatched."
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
@Hwa
Tia walks down from the back room and sets down Dianthus's order in front of her, "Be careful, the tea is hot."
@MonsterBoxxer
She turns to Athema, "Is there anything you'd like off our menu?"
@Hwa
Tia walks down from the back room and sets down Dianthus's order in front of her, "Be careful, the tea is hot."
@MonsterBoxxer
She turns to Athema, "Is there anything you'd like off our menu?"
K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.pngRtYe9Mr.gif
@StarsnBranches
"Oh yes, thank you. Could I have a medow tea, and fish cake please?"
Athema asks hungrily.
@StarsnBranches
"Oh yes, thank you. Could I have a medow tea, and fish cake please?"
Athema asks hungrily.
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
@MonsterBoxxer
"Sure," Tia hummed, "It'll be right out." She turned tail and returned to the back kitchens.
@MonsterBoxxer
"Sure," Tia hummed, "It'll be right out." She turned tail and returned to the back kitchens.
@Hwa
"That smells delicious," Athema comments motioning to the golden pudding. "Perhaps I should order some for desert."
@Hwa
"That smells delicious," Athema comments motioning to the golden pudding. "Perhaps I should order some for desert."
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
@MonsterBoxxer (I am offline until the server rollover, I hope that's ok ^-^)

After accepting the beverages from Tia with a thankful nod of her head, she turns back to Athema.

"that sounds lovely! If your clan ever needs help, feel free to tell me. I am a member of the council in my own clan. My mother and father are the current leaders."

Then she looks at the pudding and adds as an afterthought to Athema's comment "I really like sweet things, so I have high hopes for this!"

She chuckles a little.

"Feel free to have a taste if you would like to!"
@MonsterBoxxer (I am offline until the server rollover, I hope that's ok ^-^)

After accepting the beverages from Tia with a thankful nod of her head, she turns back to Athema.

"that sounds lovely! If your clan ever needs help, feel free to tell me. I am a member of the council in my own clan. My mother and father are the current leaders."

Then she looks at the pudding and adds as an afterthought to Athema's comment "I really like sweet things, so I have high hopes for this!"

She chuckles a little.

"Feel free to have a taste if you would like to!"
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@Hwa (no worries, sleep well)

"Oh thank you, I would love a taste."
Anthema seems a little surprised, but moves to take a spoonful of pudding.

@Hwa (no worries, sleep well)

"Oh thank you, I would love a taste."
Anthema seems a little surprised, but moves to take a spoonful of pudding.

z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
@MonsterBoxxer

Dianthus happily beams at Anthema and gets a taste of the pudding herself.

"oh! It's really good, right?"
@MonsterBoxxer

Dianthus happily beams at Anthema and gets a taste of the pudding herself.

"oh! It's really good, right?"
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@MonsterBoxxer
Tia set out the Meadow Tea and Fish Cake in front of Athema. "Freshly baked this morning," she announced, before glancing between the two dragons, eyes finally settling on Dianthus ( @Hwa ), "Are you enjoying your food? Is there anything I can get you?"
@MonsterBoxxer
Tia set out the Meadow Tea and Fish Cake in front of Athema. "Freshly baked this morning," she announced, before glancing between the two dragons, eyes finally settling on Dianthus ( @Hwa ), "Are you enjoying your food? Is there anything I can get you?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11