Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Now Open!] Tia's Tea Hut
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Hwa
"Of course, of course," Tia replies, "Can I get you something to drink or eat?"
@Hwa
"Of course, of course," Tia replies, "Can I get you something to drink or eat?"
K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.pngRtYe9Mr.gif
@StarsnBranches

The Skydancer nods.

"Thank you", she says politely. Then she adds "Oh, I nearly forgot! My Name is Dianthus, I am from the Bleeding Heart Clan nearby!"

Dianthus smiles politely as she sits down and eyes the prettily written menu quickly.

"I'd like to have a meadow tea and a portion of golden pudding if that is possible"
@StarsnBranches

The Skydancer nods.

"Thank you", she says politely. Then she adds "Oh, I nearly forgot! My Name is Dianthus, I am from the Bleeding Heart Clan nearby!"

Dianthus smiles politely as she sits down and eyes the prettily written menu quickly.

"I'd like to have a meadow tea and a portion of golden pudding if that is possible"
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@Hwa

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Tia. Your order should be out in a moment, in the meantime, feel free to mingle with other customers," Tia said hurriedly, before ducking into the back room, presumably the kitchen, to place the order.
@Hwa

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Tia. Your order should be out in a moment, in the meantime, feel free to mingle with other customers," Tia said hurriedly, before ducking into the back room, presumably the kitchen, to place the order.
K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.pngRtYe9Mr.gif
@MonsterBoxxer

Dianthus watches Tia hurry off with a smile. "cue", she thinks.

Then she turns towards the Guardian.

"Hello there!", she greets the other.
@MonsterBoxxer

Dianthus watches Tia hurry off with a smile. "cue", she thinks.

Then she turns towards the Guardian.

"Hello there!", she greets the other.
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
(I'm new to this as well and I just got up, sorry for the delay)
@Hwa
The hungry gardian looks at Dianthus from table she sat at, gazing at her quietly, she seems to want to say something, but isn't making a sound.
(I'm new to this as well and I just got up, sorry for the delay)
@Hwa
The hungry gardian looks at Dianthus from table she sat at, gazing at her quietly, she seems to want to say something, but isn't making a sound.
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
"Hello Miss" she says shyly after a beat or two.
"Hello Miss" she says shyly after a beat or two.
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
@MonsterBoxxer ((no worries, I will actually be off to bed in a while so I have to see how far we can get and if we can continue tomorrow fr time)

Dianthus takes note of the shyness of her opposite and smiles gently.

"May I ask what your name is?"
@MonsterBoxxer ((no worries, I will actually be off to bed in a while so I have to see how far we can get and if we can continue tomorrow fr time)

Dianthus takes note of the shyness of her opposite and smiles gently.

"May I ask what your name is?"
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@Hwa ( I hope we can continue tomorrow, I'll try to get up at a more reasonable time)

"I'm Anthema, a pleasure to meet you Miss." She bows her head politely, but seems a little more relaxed.
@Hwa ( I hope we can continue tomorrow, I'll try to get up at a more reasonable time)

"I'm Anthema, a pleasure to meet you Miss." She bows her head politely, but seems a little more relaxed.
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
@MonsterBoxxer

Dianthus nodded in interest.

"That is a very pretty name! Is there a history behind it?", she asks curiously
@MonsterBoxxer

Dianthus nodded in interest.

"That is a very pretty name! Is there a history behind it?", she asks curiously
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
@Hwa (do I need to look up more lore? I feel like I do...)

"A history? I'm not sure, I've never been called anything else... But mother said it sounded like amethyst and that's why she picked it, because well..."
She notices she's been babbling and quiets down again, "because I'm purple, I guess."
She picks at the wooden table and looks a little embarrassed.
@Hwa (do I need to look up more lore? I feel like I do...)

"A history? I'm not sure, I've never been called anything else... But mother said it sounded like amethyst and that's why she picked it, because well..."
She notices she's been babbling and quiets down again, "because I'm purple, I guess."
She picks at the wooden table and looks a little embarrassed.
z1PC7hc.png 8VvjJ9p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11