Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pantheons | 1x1 with SilverRipple
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
here we are, a nice clean 1x1 thread, @SilverRipple!

do you have any character concepts in particular? i tend to like making foils and contrasting characters to the other person's since that's Fun
here we are, a nice clean 1x1 thread, @SilverRipple!

do you have any character concepts in particular? i tend to like making foils and contrasting characters to the other person's since that's Fun
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Subbed!

I have a daughter of Apollo ^^
Subbed!

I have a daughter of Apollo ^^
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/33581335_7jQ6xlquzihIoiQ.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Alexandra Robins (Insists that it is Alexandra, not Alex or Lexi Or Alexa. Will smack you if you call her anything other than Alexandra) [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi [b]Age:[/b] 16 [b]Weapons:[/b] [LIST] [*]Weapon belt that magically summons her weapons back to her [*]Two Celestial Bronze Throwing Knives [*]Bow [/LIST] [b]Powers:[/b] [LIST] [*]Control/Create Light [*]Singing [*]Accuracy (Bow & Throwing Knives) [/LIST] [b]Appearance:[/b] Alexandra has slightly wavy golden blond hair and sky blue eyes like a stereotypical daughter of Apollo. Most of the time it isn't tied up, as she doesn't bother to tie her hair, and she sometimes wears a headband that's either blue-green or red. She normally wears her orange Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt with jeans and a weapon belt that can hold two daggers/knives, a small vial of ambrosia, and a quiver and bow. When not at camp, she wears a random T-Shirt with jeans with her two knives in the pocket. [b]Personality[/b] [LIST] [*]Extremely ADHD. Just cannot listen in class (not that she wants to) [*]Not Dyslexic for some reason. Just loves reading fantasy books [*]Won't read non-fiction for her life [*]Gets annoyed/irritated super easily [*]Really sarcastic [*]Likes to sing [*]Likes cute animals. Will coo at them all day long [*]Thinks highly of other's opinions [/LIST] [b]Backstory[/b] [LIST] [*]Lived with her mother and stepfather [*]Has a adopted little sister who's 8 years younger [*]Been going to camp since she was 10 [/LIST]
33581335_7jQ6xlquzihIoiQ.png
Name: Alexandra Robins
(Insists that it is Alexandra, not Alex or Lexi Or Alexa. Will smack you if you call her anything other than Alexandra)
Sexuality: Bi

Weapons:
  • Weapon belt that magically summons her weapons back to her
  • Two Celestial Bronze Throwing Knives
  • Bow

Powers:
  • Control/Create Light
  • Singing
  • Accuracy (Bow & Throwing Knives)

Appearance:
Alexandra has slightly wavy golden blond hair and sky blue eyes like a stereotypical daughter of Apollo. Most of the time it isn't tied up, as she doesn't bother to tie her hair, and she sometimes wears a headband that's either blue-green or red.

She normally wears her orange Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt with jeans and a weapon belt that can hold two daggers/knives, a small vial of ambrosia, and a quiver and bow. When not at camp, she wears a random T-Shirt with jeans with her two knives in the pocket.

Personality
  • Extremely ADHD. Just cannot listen in class (not that she wants to)
  • Not Dyslexic for some reason. Just loves reading fantasy books
  • Won't read non-fiction for her life
  • Gets annoyed/irritated super easily
  • Really sarcastic
  • Likes to sing
  • Likes cute animals. Will coo at them all day long
  • Thinks highly of other's opinions

Backstory
  • Lived with her mother and stepfather
  • Has a adopted little sister who's 8 years younger
  • Been going to camp since she was 10
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
this is the character, for the record. since i have their character sheet made. [rule] [center][font=century][color=#040025][size=7][b]Honor[/b][/size] [size=2][color=#8e8f93]loki kid valkyrie[/color][/size][/center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/tgGMjBp8/Divider-640.png[/img] [columns] [size=4][font=century][color=#1b1919][b]Name[/b]: Honor [loki kid] [font=century][color=#1b1919][b]Gender[/b]: genderfluid [they/he/she] [font=century][color=#1b1919][b]Sexuality[/b]: bisexual [font=century][color=#1b1919][b]Age[/b]: ~17 [img]https://i.postimg.cc/PqM2kh68/Middle.png[/img] [font=century][color=#1b1919][b]Appearance[/b]: Honor stands at 4'11" (and complains about it constantly- "I'm half fire jotunn! I should be [i]taller[/i]!). They've got electric blue hair (at the moment) and have bright gold eyes, with slit pupils, it seems (which are totally colored contacts, they swear!) Their build is pretty androgynous, with little visible muscle. Usually, they're found in a shirt and vest, though if they really have to, they'll wear ~fancy valkyrie gear~ and have giant (like larger than they are) feathery wings [img]https://i.postimg.cc/PqM2kh68/Middle.png[/img] [font=century][color=#1b1919][b]Likes[/b]: [LIST] [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] forests + general outdoors stuff [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] rain! [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] writing [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] working/ being productive [/LIST] [size=4][font=century][color=#1b1919][b]Disikes[/b]: [LIST] [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] loud noises [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] staying indoors for hours [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] m a t h [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] people complaining [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] repeating themselves more than once [/LIST] [nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/713180839248265306/809187451976417301/magpie.png[/img][center] [font=century][color=#040025] [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/713180839248265306/809230839657005076/loki_kid_full.png]fancy art link for Honor[/url] [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/713180839248265306/810440574721196062/sketches.png]another doodle page[/url] [/columns] [font=century][color=#1b1919][b]Personality[/b]: Lawful Good. Literally refuses to do anything that would help Loki, like at all. Is quite fond of harmless mischief, but if it could actually hurt anyone, it's a strong no from them. Really likes helping people and working with animals. Stressed, depressed, trying their best. Has the Demigod ADHD Brain:tm:- more the overthinking/ can't focus bit than the impulsive bit. will kick your kneecaps if you're being a jerk [img]https://i.postimg.cc/PqM2kh68/Middle.png[/img] [font=century][color=#1b1919][b]Abilities[/b]:[LIST] [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] shapechanging. can change species and appearance (but not height as a human) [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] good with animals [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] can fly, thanks to valkyrie. can't do that around humans though. since that's bad [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] sometimes can sense dying people (dying norse demigods) thanks to valkyrie "gotta get em to valhalla" senses [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] good with spears, nets, and (sorta) shields [/LIST] [font=century][color=#1b1919][b]Other[/b]:[LIST] [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] really likes playing in snow. despite their age, has no issue being like "SNOW?? time to throw snowballs at everyone in sight" [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] always fine with they/them, but will inform people of their pronouns basically daily. has pronoun pins- unused ones are on their backpack while their current pronouns are on their vest [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] chronic case of Bisexual Pin-Collecting. their backpack is [i]covered[/i] in pins, most being very rainbow, with several [url=https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/031/524/307/323584c9bf364aa51aedcdc95ff61894_original.png?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1606193583&auto=format&frame=1&lossless=true&s=6f48a1dcb9bcfe8fd68d7689b51a7345]dragon pins[/url], [url=https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0249/1390/3691/products/image_f4ee8b28-0eb8-428a-a6b5-b6c590e138ea_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1566742514]wolf pins[/url], one of a [url=https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0223/9193/products/Untitled-1_25fe5344-e8f0-49d2-8382-84c3bb665841.jpg?v=1491395895]sword[/url], a [url=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eq1pLjrVgAA8uEt.jpg]lamp[/url], a [url=https://www.mcvuk.com/wp-content/uploads/109004667_02untitledgoosegamescreen3840x2160-1280x720.jpg]goose[/url], and several more (all links go to various images i had in mind for the pins; namely the dragon one) [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] b a s s o o n [*][font=century][color=#1b1919] afab. "hired" as valkyrie and then figured out gender so now. just sorta exists [/LIST] [font=century][size=2][color=#8e8f93][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922/1]all rose assets used done by Poisionedpaper[/url] code by @Goldenwolfmidna there's some missing context but they have like 5 jobs and volunteer at animal shelters, probably have an internship or something at a local zoo, in addition to being in school + a valkyrie
this is the character, for the record. since i have their character sheet made.

Honor
loki kid valkyrie
Divider-640.png
Name: Honor [loki kid]
Sexuality: bisexual
Middle.png
Appearance: Honor stands at 4'11" (and complains about it constantly- "I'm half fire jotunn! I should be taller!). They've got electric blue hair (at the moment) and have bright gold eyes, with slit pupils, it seems (which are totally colored contacts, they swear!)

Their build is pretty androgynous, with little visible muscle. Usually, they're found in a shirt and vest, though if they really have to, they'll wear ~fancy valkyrie gear~ and have giant (like larger than they are) feathery wings
Middle.png
  • rain!
  • writing
  • working/ being productive
Disikes:
  • loud noises
  • staying indoors for hours
  • m a t h
  • people complaining
  • repeating themselves more than once
magpie.png
Personality: Lawful Good. Literally refuses to do anything that would help Loki, like at all. Is quite fond of harmless mischief, but if it could actually hurt anyone, it's a strong no from them. Really likes helping people and working with animals. Stressed, depressed, trying their best. Has the Demigod ADHD Brain:tm:- more the overthinking/ can't focus bit than the impulsive bit. will kick your kneecaps if you're being a jerk
Middle.png
Abilities:
  • shapechanging. can change species and appearance (but not height as a human)
  • good with animals
  • can fly, thanks to valkyrie. can't do that around humans though. since that's bad
  • sometimes can sense dying people (dying norse demigods) thanks to valkyrie "gotta get em to valhalla" senses
  • good with spears, nets, and (sorta) shields
Other:
  • really likes playing in snow. despite their age, has no issue being like "SNOW?? time to throw snowballs at everyone in sight"
  • always fine with they/them, but will inform people of their pronouns basically daily. has pronoun pins- unused ones are on their backpack while their current pronouns are on their vest
  • chronic case of Bisexual Pin-Collecting. their backpack is covered in pins, most being very rainbow, with several dragon pins, wolf pins, one of a sword, a lamp, a goose, and several more (all links go to various images i had in mind for the pins; namely the dragon one)
  • b a s s o o n
  • afab. "hired" as valkyrie and then figured out gender so now. just sorta exists
all rose assets used done by Poisionedpaper
code by @Goldenwolfmidna

there's some missing context but they have like 5 jobs and volunteer at animal shelters, probably have an internship or something at a local zoo, in addition to being in school + a valkyrie
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
I think ship is okay!
I think ship is okay!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
alright dope! dyou want to work Apollo Kid's personality and stuff and then figure out plot, or would you rather we do plot and then you figure out their personality?
alright dope! dyou want to work Apollo Kid's personality and stuff and then figure out plot, or would you rather we do plot and then you figure out their personality?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
I think we can discuss the plot while I figure out her personality ^^
I think we can discuss the plot while I figure out her personality ^^
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
sounds good!

,,,,do you have any plot ideas, since i will admit, i am usually not as good at figuring that out as i am characters
sounds good!

,,,,do you have any plot ideas, since i will admit, i am usually not as good at figuring that out as i am characters
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
me neither xD

so of course. Prophecy
me neither xD

so of course. Prophecy
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
theres like this prophecy. and its like. super vague but they both hear it. and are like "well. guess we're working together." plot twist the greek gods and norse aesir are like "ugh why did the fates make it so we have to ~interact~"

they end up going World-hopping. the only gods that get along in the pantheons they find are Hel, Baldr, and Hades (+ Persephone). hel's like "yeah Cerberus reminds me of my brother Fenrir, i love him". baldr loves the fact there's a 3 headed doggo. they complain about the rest of their pantheons regularly. hel's like "yeah they literally did the one thing they shouldnt have by tossing me down here" and hades is like "my younger brother is SO annoying he made us draw lots for being kind of the gods and i was tossed down here because apparently being the oldest of my brothers means i sit in the underworld all day :("
theres like this prophecy. and its like. super vague but they both hear it. and are like "well. guess we're working together." plot twist the greek gods and norse aesir are like "ugh why did the fates make it so we have to ~interact~"

they end up going World-hopping. the only gods that get along in the pantheons they find are Hel, Baldr, and Hades (+ Persephone). hel's like "yeah Cerberus reminds me of my brother Fenrir, i love him". baldr loves the fact there's a 3 headed doggo. they complain about the rest of their pantheons regularly. hel's like "yeah they literally did the one thing they shouldnt have by tossing me down here" and hades is like "my younger brother is SO annoying he made us draw lots for being kind of the gods and i was tossed down here because apparently being the oldest of my brothers means i sit in the underworld all day :("
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9