Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Eaglerider

Plot:
It all started the day the day Nico tried to summon the spirit of his sister. The vengeful ghost seized its chance, tearing apart the little chains that kept it away from Sornieth, and escaped into the world. It was after a dangerous Artifact, discovered by a Clan serving under the Flamecaller. Now Nico has to find the ghost before it's too late, and the Clan has to find out a way to get rid of the Artifact.
@Eaglerider

Plot:
It all started the day the day Nico tried to summon the spirit of his sister. The vengeful ghost seized its chance, tearing apart the little chains that kept it away from Sornieth, and escaped into the world. It was after a dangerous Artifact, discovered by a Clan serving under the Flamecaller. Now Nico has to find the ghost before it's too late, and the Clan has to find out a way to get rid of the Artifact.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Nico

Nico sighed. It was morning, and he was going through his daily ritual of summoning the ghost of his sister. He may seem a little crazy to everyone else, only talking to a ghost, but she was all he had. She took care of him when his parents couldn't and now she was gone. He just couldn't let her go.

After trying a few times, he frowned, sensing that something was wrong. His sister wasn't there... A chill ran down his spine. He refused to believe it. She couldn't have left me. He thought, pulling on his powers, trying even harder.

Suddenly, he felt as if something was wrong. But too late- the last thing he saw was a ghost, one that wasn't supposed to be here, smirking as it floated above him, before he blacked out.

Gtg, sorry!
Nico

Nico sighed. It was morning, and he was going through his daily ritual of summoning the ghost of his sister. He may seem a little crazy to everyone else, only talking to a ghost, but she was all he had. She took care of him when his parents couldn't and now she was gone. He just couldn't let her go.

After trying a few times, he frowned, sensing that something was wrong. His sister wasn't there... A chill ran down his spine. He refused to believe it. She couldn't have left me. He thought, pulling on his powers, trying even harder.

Suddenly, he felt as if something was wrong. But too late- the last thing he saw was a ghost, one that wasn't supposed to be here, smirking as it floated above him, before he blacked out.

Gtg, sorry!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Life at the ashfall alliance was normal. None knew about the spirit being released... and many more or less went about the day normal unaware of the danger or hazard... but Nico was going to have a challenge finding the spirit before it was too late, or summon his sister for advice on what happened here.

But none in the ashfall wastes knew what about to happen, or where...
Life at the ashfall alliance was normal. None knew about the spirit being released... and many more or less went about the day normal unaware of the danger or hazard... but Nico was going to have a challenge finding the spirit before it was too late, or summon his sister for advice on what happened here.

But none in the ashfall wastes knew what about to happen, or where...
Nico
Nico cursed as the world came into focus again, blinking. Great. Now I have to find that ghost before it starts stirring up chaos somewhere. He thought, groaning. He could tell that the ghost wasn't supposed to be summoned, and even though he didn't know why, he was pretty sure that it was locked away for a reason.

He tried using his powers to sense the ghost's location, and wasn't really surprised when he couldn't sense it. Well, this is gonna take a long time.
Nico
Nico cursed as the world came into focus again, blinking. Great. Now I have to find that ghost before it starts stirring up chaos somewhere. He thought, groaning. He could tell that the ghost wasn't supposed to be summoned, and even though he didn't know why, he was pretty sure that it was locked away for a reason.

He tried using his powers to sense the ghost's location, and wasn't really surprised when he couldn't sense it. Well, this is gonna take a long time.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Where had the ghost gone? It had obviously taken him collapsing to their advantage, but what could they be after? They had fled as soon as they were summoned and had left Nico alone completely...

The dragons were still going through the day. Ranna was practicing her dancing with Aster, her mother in the lair, while regulus was busy tending to alliance proposals in his office. Other dragons too were completely unaware of the ghost now released...
Where had the ghost gone? It had obviously taken him collapsing to their advantage, but what could they be after? They had fled as soon as they were summoned and had left Nico alone completely...

The dragons were still going through the day. Ranna was practicing her dancing with Aster, her mother in the lair, while regulus was busy tending to alliance proposals in his office. Other dragons too were completely unaware of the ghost now released...
Nico
Saying that Nico was annoyed would be a understatement. He growled, lashing his tail and trying to think of ideas. He had absolutely no idea where in Sornieth the ghost had gone and what it was doing, or going to do, as his powers were currently useless. Normally, he would be able to sense at least the location, but he figured that the escaped ghost had precautions to stop his powers from working. How in the name of the Windsinger am I supposed to find it then?! He thought, frustrated.

Just then, an idea popped into his mind. Maybe the other spirits knew something…
Nico
Saying that Nico was annoyed would be a understatement. He growled, lashing his tail and trying to think of ideas. He had absolutely no idea where in Sornieth the ghost had gone and what it was doing, or going to do, as his powers were currently useless. Normally, he would be able to sense at least the location, but he figured that the escaped ghost had precautions to stop his powers from working. How in the name of the Windsinger am I supposed to find it then?! He thought, frustrated.

Just then, an idea popped into his mind. Maybe the other spirits knew something…
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
But what could it possibly know? There was no hints, no declaration or anything before it left.. all Nico had was the problem of the ghost having fled and not at all being the one he intended to summon. But what could he do? Ask other spirits? Or merely return to his clan?

In the ashfall wastes, dragons were busy... unaware of the ghost and the artifact that they were being gifted by another clan and it's power...
But what could it possibly know? There was no hints, no declaration or anything before it left.. all Nico had was the problem of the ghost having fled and not at all being the one he intended to summon. But what could he do? Ask other spirits? Or merely return to his clan?

In the ashfall wastes, dragons were busy... unaware of the ghost and the artifact that they were being gifted by another clan and it's power...
Nico
Nico closed his eyes, ordering any spirits with association with the escaped ghost to meet him. He was a bit hesitant considering what happened when he attempted to summon the spirit of his sister, but he had to try, as he didn't have any leads on who in Sornieth the ghost was and what they were planning.

He waited for what seemed like years. Finally, something flickered. before him. A transparent figure appeared, floating before him, shivering in fear.

So um, any ideas who the ghost should be and what relations they have with the other ghosts?))
Nico
Nico closed his eyes, ordering any spirits with association with the escaped ghost to meet him. He was a bit hesitant considering what happened when he attempted to summon the spirit of his sister, but he had to try, as he didn't have any leads on who in Sornieth the ghost was and what they were planning.

He waited for what seemed like years. Finally, something flickered. before him. A transparent figure appeared, floating before him, shivering in fear.

So um, any ideas who the ghost should be and what relations they have with the other ghosts?))
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
(I was thinking maybe a warlord or female warlord dragon or some kind of leader? What do you think?)

The ashfall alliance looked at the delivery arrive, a helmet, armor and a sword arrive from another clan. It was to be taken care of here and preserved as historical, as a gift for peace. However they didn't know that it was used in military campaigns that had created a massive ancient empire that was now gone....
(I was thinking maybe a warlord or female warlord dragon or some kind of leader? What do you think?)

The ashfall alliance looked at the delivery arrive, a helmet, armor and a sword arrive from another clan. It was to be taken care of here and preserved as historical, as a gift for peace. However they didn't know that it was used in military campaigns that had created a massive ancient empire that was now gone....
Okay! So the ghost Nico summoned can be someone he/she commanded when they were alive maybe?))
~~~~~
Nico took one look at the ghost and at once knew that it was closely associated with the loose spirit. He was sure that the ghost hadn't wanted to come, but had been summoned by his powers. It looked ready to plunge right back into the Realm of the Dead again, but Nico caught the ghost's wrist, stopping it from escaping.

The ghost let out a yelp, looking at him fearfully. Narrowing his eyes at it, Nico snarled "How do you know that ghost who escaped?"

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about!" It stuttered.

"Sure." Nico snarled, tightening his grip. "Tell. Me." He commanded.

The ghost gulped, eyes wide with fear. Clearly it wasn't used to alive dragons being able to touch it, or harm it. "I-It used to b-be the Leader of m-my Clan." It stammered nervously.

"Do you know where it is now? And what is it doing?" Nico asked, releasing his grip slightly, but still enough to keep it from running away.

"N-Yes!" The ghost corrected at the death glare Nico was sending it. "I think h-he's heading towards the Flamecaller's territory to find s-something. I don't know anything else, I swear!"

Satisfied and sensing that the ghost was telling the truth, Nico released it, commanding it to go back to where it belonged.
Okay! So the ghost Nico summoned can be someone he/she commanded when they were alive maybe?))
~~~~~
Nico took one look at the ghost and at once knew that it was closely associated with the loose spirit. He was sure that the ghost hadn't wanted to come, but had been summoned by his powers. It looked ready to plunge right back into the Realm of the Dead again, but Nico caught the ghost's wrist, stopping it from escaping.

The ghost let out a yelp, looking at him fearfully. Narrowing his eyes at it, Nico snarled "How do you know that ghost who escaped?"

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about!" It stuttered.

"Sure." Nico snarled, tightening his grip. "Tell. Me." He commanded.

The ghost gulped, eyes wide with fear. Clearly it wasn't used to alive dragons being able to touch it, or harm it. "I-It used to b-be the Leader of m-my Clan." It stammered nervously.

"Do you know where it is now? And what is it doing?" Nico asked, releasing his grip slightly, but still enough to keep it from running away.

"N-Yes!" The ghost corrected at the death glare Nico was sending it. "I think h-he's heading towards the Flamecaller's territory to find s-something. I don't know anything else, I swear!"

Satisfied and sensing that the ghost was telling the truth, Nico released it, commanding it to go back to where it belonged.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9