Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rainy Days IC OPEN!
1 2 3
[center][size=6][size=6][b][color=#0086ce][font=Monotype Corsiva][emoji=cloud size=1] Rainy Days [emoji=sun size=1][/font][/b][/color][/size][/size][/center] [center][size=5][font=Segoe Print][color=#324ba9]A casual fantasy slice of life rp[/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2994998#post_2994998][font=Monotype Corsiva][b]OOC Thread[/b][/font][/url][/center] [center][size=4][font=Segoe Print][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2994998/1#post_47114704][color=#90C4C4]World Info[/color][/url] [color=#90C4C4]• [/color][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2994998/1#post_47114710][color=#90C4C4]Character List and Sheet[/color][/url] [color=#90C4C4]• [/color][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2994998/1#post_47114717][color=#90C4C4]FAQ and random Info[/color][/url][/font][/size][/center] [center]This is a fantasy slice of life roleplay. It's meant to be slow paced and relaxing; something that you can be in without taking up too much time. Please, try to keep it this way. This takes place in a small town called sliverdrop meadow; a place tucked away from the rest of the world where magic thrives. It's a place filled with farmland, although because of how large the meadow is many places are still unchanged. Paths go through the meadow, bridges over the many rivers, and surrounding all of this is a large forest. While there is modern technology most residents spend their time outside, enjoying the nice weather and the sights outside. [/center]
Rainy Days
A casual fantasy slice of life rp
This is a fantasy slice of life roleplay. It's meant to be slow paced and relaxing; something that you can be in without taking up too much time. Please, try to keep it this way.

This takes place in a small town called sliverdrop meadow; a place tucked away from the rest of the world where magic thrives. It's a place filled with farmland, although because of how large the meadow is many places are still unchanged. Paths go through the meadow, bridges over the many rivers, and surrounding all of this is a large forest. While there is modern technology most residents spend their time outside, enjoying the nice weather and the sights outside.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
June 15, 12:30 PM
It's sunny, a few clouds dotted about. It rained last night so there are a few puddles around. Summer break is in progress, meaning that school is out. Gardens and crops are currently growing, and the meadow is beginning to blossom.

@Goldenwolfmidna @Pinkish13 @MintyKitsune @CrypticMeaning

I'll be doing info prompts for each day that passes, just for a little extra info. You guys are free to post now :D
June 15, 12:30 PM
It's sunny, a few clouds dotted about. It rained last night so there are a few puddles around. Summer break is in progress, meaning that school is out. Gardens and crops are currently growing, and the meadow is beginning to blossom.

@Goldenwolfmidna @Pinkish13 @MintyKitsune @CrypticMeaning

I'll be doing info prompts for each day that passes, just for a little extra info. You guys are free to post now :D
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Tal was wandering through the small town of Silverdrop, heading towards the meadow. He carried a small basket, filled with food, and was heading towards the meadow for lunch. He breathed in the warm summer air, a slight ruffling his hair. He took out his headphones and put them on, music beginning to play as he walked towards the open meadow.
Tal was wandering through the small town of Silverdrop, heading towards the meadow. He carried a small basket, filled with food, and was heading towards the meadow for lunch. He breathed in the warm summer air, a slight ruffling his hair. He took out his headphones and put them on, music beginning to play as he walked towards the open meadow.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Venali liked the rain, though in moderation. The amount it rained last night was perfect in his eyes. Not too much, not too little. Just the correct amount.

He was thinking about just this as he sat in the meadow, observing a puddle. He was due to meet one of his friends later today. Mercy, a beautiful juvenile crow who was much smaller than others her age, was going to meet him at around this location. He just had to wait for her. That is exactly what he was going to do. She wanted help with something, he vaguely remembered, though he had forgotten the precise details. Even so, it was Mercy. All she ever had to do was ask the elf for anything, and it was as good as done. Not many could say that, certainly not about him. Ven took favours and debts seriously. No debt was to remain unpaid, and he expected that to be a two-way street. This was how things always were for him.

He poked at a leaf in the puddle with a stick. He was waiting. This was him waiting. Waiting, waiting, waiting.
Venali liked the rain, though in moderation. The amount it rained last night was perfect in his eyes. Not too much, not too little. Just the correct amount.

He was thinking about just this as he sat in the meadow, observing a puddle. He was due to meet one of his friends later today. Mercy, a beautiful juvenile crow who was much smaller than others her age, was going to meet him at around this location. He just had to wait for her. That is exactly what he was going to do. She wanted help with something, he vaguely remembered, though he had forgotten the precise details. Even so, it was Mercy. All she ever had to do was ask the elf for anything, and it was as good as done. Not many could say that, certainly not about him. Ven took favours and debts seriously. No debt was to remain unpaid, and he expected that to be a two-way street. This was how things always were for him.

He poked at a leaf in the puddle with a stick. He was waiting. This was him waiting. Waiting, waiting, waiting.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
Cyra glanced outside, undoing her apron. It had rained last night, which had scared her quite a bit. The constant patter of raindrops against her roof had calmed her and frightened her at the same time, and she remembered staring at her window, thinking about how easy it was for a flame to go out, especially against the water. The flame was her, obviously, and she had let her mind go wild for a while before slipping off to sleep.

Now, dealing with puddles and dampness, the fear seemed a bit stupid, but she was willing to let that go for the time being. Her boss was letting her take a break for a while, since she had been very productive at the shop. (Though, she always was productive, he had probably just felt like being nice.)

She straightened her spine and stepped outside the shop. She didn't really know what to do, she rarely had time to herself anymore, splitting it between friends, family, and work. She sighed softly. Maybe going to train in the forest was something she wanted to do. Besides, it would be harder to accidentally set things on fire while everything was damp. Or maybe something else? She really had no idea of what to do. She sighed, and began to walk up the street, hoping for a distraction, or just something.
Cyra glanced outside, undoing her apron. It had rained last night, which had scared her quite a bit. The constant patter of raindrops against her roof had calmed her and frightened her at the same time, and she remembered staring at her window, thinking about how easy it was for a flame to go out, especially against the water. The flame was her, obviously, and she had let her mind go wild for a while before slipping off to sleep.

Now, dealing with puddles and dampness, the fear seemed a bit stupid, but she was willing to let that go for the time being. Her boss was letting her take a break for a while, since she had been very productive at the shop. (Though, she always was productive, he had probably just felt like being nice.)

She straightened her spine and stepped outside the shop. She didn't really know what to do, she rarely had time to herself anymore, splitting it between friends, family, and work. She sighed softly. Maybe going to train in the forest was something she wanted to do. Besides, it would be harder to accidentally set things on fire while everything was damp. Or maybe something else? She really had no idea of what to do. She sighed, and began to walk up the street, hoping for a distraction, or just something.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Kyo was relieved that school had ended, and was excited to spend his summer break relaxing in the peaceful Silverdrop. He left his stilted house, kissing his mom and dad bye, and walked to the forest, jumping in puddles as he went. The rain last night was peaceful and actually caused him to fall asleep early, a rare event. Feeling rejuvenated today, he walked the long path to his tree, one on the outskirts of the forest.

There, he climbed up the wet tree and perched on a thick branch, resting his back on its thick bark. Climbing up caused the knees of his jeans to become a bit wet, but he didn't mind. He pulled out his gaming device and enjoyed the shade, looking up occasionally for people to pester.
Kyo was relieved that school had ended, and was excited to spend his summer break relaxing in the peaceful Silverdrop. He left his stilted house, kissing his mom and dad bye, and walked to the forest, jumping in puddles as he went. The rain last night was peaceful and actually caused him to fall asleep early, a rare event. Feeling rejuvenated today, he walked the long path to his tree, one on the outskirts of the forest.

There, he climbed up the wet tree and perched on a thick branch, resting his back on its thick bark. Climbing up caused the knees of his jeans to become a bit wet, but he didn't mind. He pulled out his gaming device and enjoyed the shade, looking up occasionally for people to pester.
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
Tal had gotten turned around while heading to the meadow. There was a specific spot that Tal always liked to sit by, a small pond that had lily pads and cattails growing by it. Of course, that wasn't the only reason he liked the pond, it was the place where Nyx appeared to him, making it significant.

He walked in the right direction towards the pond, going through the town once more. It wasn't like him to get turned around, but it was easy to get lost in thought and music. Tal let his mind wander as he walked, not paying attention to where he was going. Well, that was until he bumped into someone.

He yelped as the basket he was carrying flew out of his hand, although thankfully nothing came out. Tal had managed to land in a puddle, his pants now soaking wet. Tal looked up at the person he had bumped into, a girl with black hair and nose ring. She was shorter than him, a least by a few inches, and looked like she could beat him in a fight.

"Sorry about that." Tal said, taking off his headphones to speak. "I spaced out and didn't see you." He laughed, hoping to brush off what just happened. "I'm Tal by the way, nice to meet you." He smiled warmly.
Tal had gotten turned around while heading to the meadow. There was a specific spot that Tal always liked to sit by, a small pond that had lily pads and cattails growing by it. Of course, that wasn't the only reason he liked the pond, it was the place where Nyx appeared to him, making it significant.

He walked in the right direction towards the pond, going through the town once more. It wasn't like him to get turned around, but it was easy to get lost in thought and music. Tal let his mind wander as he walked, not paying attention to where he was going. Well, that was until he bumped into someone.

He yelped as the basket he was carrying flew out of his hand, although thankfully nothing came out. Tal had managed to land in a puddle, his pants now soaking wet. Tal looked up at the person he had bumped into, a girl with black hair and nose ring. She was shorter than him, a least by a few inches, and looked like she could beat him in a fight.

"Sorry about that." Tal said, taking off his headphones to speak. "I spaced out and didn't see you." He laughed, hoping to brush off what just happened. "I'm Tal by the way, nice to meet you." He smiled warmly.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Cyra had not expected to meet anyone new today, let alone bump into them. She had let out a startled oof before clearing her throat self-consciously. She glanced down at the person. He seemed to be taller than her, with green eyes. He seemed maybe a little embarrassed, but mostly just nice. Maybe??

"It's- uh- nice to meet you too," She mumbled back, rubbing one of her hands across the back of her neck, making her choker move from side to side. "I'm Cyra. It's fine."

Was that the right thing to say?? Perhaps. He had gotten some of her pants wet, which made her want to run back to her house and change, but according to her mom, running away in the middle of a conversation was really rude, and it was something she should not be doing, so she let it slide.

She reached down and plucked his basket from the floor, handing it to him. It was slightly heavy, filled with food, and she immediately wondered why anyone would carry that much around with them. She offered her hand to help pull him up.

"Are you going on a picnic or something?" She asked, before wincing internally. That was probably not the right thing to say, but nevertheless she was just going to stand there and see how it all played out.
Cyra had not expected to meet anyone new today, let alone bump into them. She had let out a startled oof before clearing her throat self-consciously. She glanced down at the person. He seemed to be taller than her, with green eyes. He seemed maybe a little embarrassed, but mostly just nice. Maybe??

"It's- uh- nice to meet you too," She mumbled back, rubbing one of her hands across the back of her neck, making her choker move from side to side. "I'm Cyra. It's fine."

Was that the right thing to say?? Perhaps. He had gotten some of her pants wet, which made her want to run back to her house and change, but according to her mom, running away in the middle of a conversation was really rude, and it was something she should not be doing, so she let it slide.

She reached down and plucked his basket from the floor, handing it to him. It was slightly heavy, filled with food, and she immediately wondered why anyone would carry that much around with them. She offered her hand to help pull him up.

"Are you going on a picnic or something?" She asked, before wincing internally. That was probably not the right thing to say, but nevertheless she was just going to stand there and see how it all played out.

~ she/they! biromantic!!

"It's nice to meet you Cyra." He didn't that Cura mumbled, Tal had meet all sorts of people with different personalities, from ones who barely talked to those who never stopped.

"Sort of." Tal said, smiling at Cyra when she asked about the basket. "It's nice outside today, so I figued I could eat outside. However..." He took the basket back. "I made a bit too much food. I have a habit of doing that." He smiled widely. "Say, would you want to come with me?" He caught himself as asked the question, realizing that it sounded kind of weird. He laughed a bit awkwardly.
"It's nice to meet you Cyra." He didn't that Cura mumbled, Tal had meet all sorts of people with different personalities, from ones who barely talked to those who never stopped.

"Sort of." Tal said, smiling at Cyra when she asked about the basket. "It's nice outside today, so I figued I could eat outside. However..." He took the basket back. "I made a bit too much food. I have a habit of doing that." He smiled widely. "Say, would you want to come with me?" He caught himself as asked the question, realizing that it sounded kind of weird. He laughed a bit awkwardly.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Cyra nodded, studying Tal. He seemed kinda nice? It would be a ton easier to just read a book on peoples personality, or something like that. Then she could just understand what they were feeling better. But he was smiling, and she wasn't dumb enough to not know what a smile meant, so she felt a bit more at ease.

She didn't know he was going though, and what if it was someplace cold or watery or something like that. She really did not like the possibility of that, but she was hungry and food sounded good, so she let it slip into the back of her mind, to be pondered later. If it even needed to be thought about later.

"Ok. Sounds cool," She said, allowing herself to be a bit louder this time, turning on her heel slightly so that it was able to pivot to whatever direction was needed. "Where are you going?"

Cyra nodded, studying Tal. He seemed kinda nice? It would be a ton easier to just read a book on peoples personality, or something like that. Then she could just understand what they were feeling better. But he was smiling, and she wasn't dumb enough to not know what a smile meant, so she felt a bit more at ease.

She didn't know he was going though, and what if it was someplace cold or watery or something like that. She really did not like the possibility of that, but she was hungry and food sounded good, so she let it slip into the back of her mind, to be pondered later. If it even needed to be thought about later.

"Ok. Sounds cool," She said, allowing herself to be a bit louder this time, turning on her heel slightly so that it was able to pivot to whatever direction was needed. "Where are you going?"

~ she/they! biromantic!!

1 2 3