Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When Two Worlds Collide IC (PJO)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
June

Daughter of Ares
___

June whirled, almost being crushed under the bull's hooves, and raced towards the bull attacking the boy. She didn't recognize him, but it didn't matter.
June

Daughter of Ares
___

June whirled, almost being crushed under the bull's hooves, and raced towards the bull attacking the boy. She didn't recognize him, but it didn't matter.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
Otto
Sonof Cupid
Miraculously, Otto survived the fall, but he did feel pretty shaken up. He could barely make out an illusionof CM near him through his blurry vision. On top of that his head was pounding and he could hear an acute ringing noise in his ears. He tried to get up, but he realized his legs were pinned under a broken tree branch, one which was too heavy for him to lift, even though he tried his hardest. He simply fell on his back, feeling defeated. He did not even really care about the bulls anymore.
Otto
Sonof Cupid
Miraculously, Otto survived the fall, but he did feel pretty shaken up. He could barely make out an illusionof CM near him through his blurry vision. On top of that his head was pounding and he could hear an acute ringing noise in his ears. He tried to get up, but he realized his legs were pinned under a broken tree branch, one which was too heavy for him to lift, even though he tried his hardest. He simply fell on his back, feeling defeated. He did not even really care about the bulls anymore.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Leilana Rivera

Daughter of Persephone

Leilana felt a rush of gratidue that others had come to help before it was quickly replaced with dread. An illusion was trying to distract on of the bulls from a boy under a tree branch, and she quickly darted over to help them, jamming her spear into the bulls side. There was a clanging noise, and the blow left only a small dent, while the motion of the thrust jarred her arms. She quickly readied her stance her attack again.
Leilana Rivera

Daughter of Persephone

Leilana felt a rush of gratidue that others had come to help before it was quickly replaced with dread. An illusion was trying to distract on of the bulls from a boy under a tree branch, and she quickly darted over to help them, jamming her spear into the bulls side. There was a clanging noise, and the blow left only a small dent, while the motion of the thrust jarred her arms. She quickly readied her stance her attack again.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
June Fray

Daughter of Ares

June nearly tripped over the boy, but managed to keep her balance. She grabbed the branch and pulled as hard as she could, dragging it mostly off of him.
"Can you walk?" She asked him, trying to push the rest of the branch off his leg.
June Fray

Daughter of Ares

June nearly tripped over the boy, but managed to keep her balance. She grabbed the branch and pulled as hard as she could, dragging it mostly off of him.
"Can you walk?" She asked him, trying to push the rest of the branch off his leg.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
CM
Son of Hecate

The illusion soon faded away, and the actual CM cursed mentally. He stayed hidden away from the bulls, something that some may call cowardice, but he thought of it as the best way to not get killed.
CM
Son of Hecate

The illusion soon faded away, and the actual CM cursed mentally. He stayed hidden away from the bulls, something that some may call cowardice, but he thought of it as the best way to not get killed.
June

Daughter of Ares

Daughter of Ares

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
[center][emoji=white gem size=1] [b]Pat[/b] [emoji=white gem size=1] [b]Child of Hypnos[/b][/center] [center]------[/center] [center]Don’t mind me, just disappearing by accident for a while[/center] [center]------[/center] [center]Pat had taken a few more shots at the bull she’d previously targeted, but the metal monster was still up and only slightly dented. Most monsters would just straight-up disintegrate right away, but these guys kept going. Did they have to get inside the bulls to kill them? Because Pat definitely wasn’t volunteering her hand for that. As she reared back to take another swing, she heard another camper cry out and she turned to see one of the Ares kids trying to defend a kid that seemed to have fallen out of a tree. “I got it!” Pat called out, running over to the girl and swinging her scythe in a wide semi-circle with her back to the other campers, trying to spook off the bulls eyeing them. [/center]
Pat
Child of Hypnos

Don’t mind me, just disappearing by accident for a while

Pat had taken a few more shots at the bull she’d previously targeted, but the metal monster was still up and only slightly dented. Most monsters would just straight-up disintegrate right away, but these guys kept going. Did they have to get inside the bulls to kill them? Because Pat definitely wasn’t volunteering her hand for that. As she reared back to take another swing, she heard another camper cry out and she turned to see one of the Ares kids trying to defend a kid that seemed to have fallen out of a tree.
“I got it!” Pat called out, running over to the girl and swinging her scythe in a wide semi-circle with her back to the other campers, trying to spook off the bulls eyeing them.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
June
Daughter of Ares

June unsheathed a knife from her belt- a spear was no use if she couldn't get it back without being trampled- and hurled it at the nearest bull. It missed the eye by an inch- June swore violently enough that one of the other campers choked- but startled the bull enough that it snorted and took a few steps back.
June
Daughter of Ares

June unsheathed a knife from her belt- a spear was no use if she couldn't get it back without being trampled- and hurled it at the nearest bull. It missed the eye by an inch- June swore violently enough that one of the other campers choked- but startled the bull enough that it snorted and took a few steps back.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
Otto
Son of Cupid
Otto wiggled his legs a bit once the branch was off. It was a bit painful but he seemed to be able to move properly.
"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks," he replied to ther girl who helped him. "I can still fight, just help me up."
Otto
Son of Cupid
Otto wiggled his legs a bit once the branch was off. It was a bit painful but he seemed to be able to move properly.
"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks," he replied to ther girl who helped him. "I can still fight, just help me up."
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
June
Daughter of Ares

June eyed him for a moment, trying to discern if he was too hurt to fight, then sighed and extended a hand to him.
June
Daughter of Ares

June eyed him for a moment, trying to discern if he was too hurt to fight, then sighed and extended a hand to him.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18