Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magicians of the Multiverese (IC)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39
"You're about to get a flip-flop to the face," She said, crossing the room to where she'd left the plates. She took hers and sat down against the wall.
"You're about to get a flip-flop to the face," She said, crossing the room to where she'd left the plates. She took hers and sat down against the wall.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"What is it like?" Lia asked suddenly before she even touched her breakfast. "Out there, I mean... Like... Out in the city... As a person with a family?" She looked up at Chase, "I'm sorry... That was weird. I meant what was it like to have a family?... To be normal... Or... Be free...?"
"What is it like?" Lia asked suddenly before she even touched her breakfast. "Out there, I mean... Like... Out in the city... As a person with a family?" She looked up at Chase, "I'm sorry... That was weird. I meant what was it like to have a family?... To be normal... Or... Be free...?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chase got up and his face took on a more serious, deep-thinking expression.
"Well, to be honest, it wasn't very good for me. My folks never really cared about me in a good way, and they were'nt even my real parents anyway. I guess you could say I've never really had much of a family. And on top of that, I ran away at about 13, maybe 16, I can't even remember right, so yeah. I can't really answer that question quite right." Once he was done, he turned to face away from Lia and put his hand out on the wall. He mever really said much to anyone about his life.
Chase got up and his face took on a more serious, deep-thinking expression.
"Well, to be honest, it wasn't very good for me. My folks never really cared about me in a good way, and they were'nt even my real parents anyway. I guess you could say I've never really had much of a family. And on top of that, I ran away at about 13, maybe 16, I can't even remember right, so yeah. I can't really answer that question quite right." Once he was done, he turned to face away from Lia and put his hand out on the wall. He mever really said much to anyone about his life.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
"'Least you had someone..." She sighed, "Um... Anyways..." Lia said, setting her plate aside and standing up, "I actually technically wasn't dismissed from the healing wing but I do kind of want to go to the shooting range... Oh Strange is going to kill me..." She muttered that last part with a hidden grin.
"'Least you had someone..." She sighed, "Um... Anyways..." Lia said, setting her plate aside and standing up, "I actually technically wasn't dismissed from the healing wing but I do kind of want to go to the shooting range... Oh Strange is going to kill me..." She muttered that last part with a hidden grin.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Crimson decided to sit down and write in her notebook. Neo paced in front of her, meowing every few minutes. It felt lonely to be just there, separated from others. Strange had given her a little bottle of blood to keep her thirst satisfied. Crimson wondered where the blood came from...it tasted human.
Crimson decided to sit down and write in her notebook. Neo paced in front of her, meowing every few minutes. It felt lonely to be just there, separated from others. Strange had given her a little bottle of blood to keep her thirst satisfied. Crimson wondered where the blood came from...it tasted human.
"Well that's gonna be a bit tough to do," Chase replied turning to face Lia again, "you being a hospital runaway and all. But don't worry about Dr. Strange, if he finds us, I'll try to handle him."
"Well that's gonna be a bit tough to do," Chase replied turning to face Lia again, "you being a hospital runaway and all. But don't worry about Dr. Strange, if he finds us, I'll try to handle him."
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Lia snorted, "I'd love to see that. Besides, he's not mad or anything..." She took a step closer to him, "Besides, I'm not going anywhere... Besides my Sword missions..."
Lia snorted, "I'd love to see that. Besides, he's not mad or anything..." She took a step closer to him, "Besides, I'm not going anywhere... Besides my Sword missions..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Crimson sipped the blood, closing her eyes, savouring its taste. She feared for what she would become, and if anyone would be hurt trying to protect themselves. Neo nuzzled her, a look that told her “everything is going to be all right”.

Sighing to herself, Crimson wondered what Strange would do with her.
Crimson sipped the blood, closing her eyes, savouring its taste. She feared for what she would become, and if anyone would be hurt trying to protect themselves. Neo nuzzled her, a look that told her “everything is going to be all right”.

Sighing to herself, Crimson wondered what Strange would do with her.
"I could take on Strange if I wanted to," Chase replied, althogh he knew he was lying, "but yeah, I don't think you should go anywhere right now." He also took a step towards her.
"I could take on Strange if I wanted to," Chase replied, althogh he knew he was lying, "but yeah, I don't think you should go anywhere right now." He also took a step towards her.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
"No, I'm going to the shooting range... I'm just not going to leave again unless I am ordered to," she said, "And you and I both know no one here besides maybe Wong could take on Strange."
"No, I'm going to the shooting range... I'm just not going to leave again unless I am ordered to," she said, "And you and I both know no one here besides maybe Wong could take on Strange."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39