Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magicians of the Multiverese (IC)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39
Lia handed him the plate of pancakes, "I was um... Worried..." She said quietly. "I was worried that Crimson got to you to..." She set her plate on the dresser and shoved her hands in her pockets, her bangs starting to fall out of her braid.
Lia handed him the plate of pancakes, "I was um... Worried..." She said quietly. "I was worried that Crimson got to you to..." She set her plate on the dresser and shoved her hands in her pockets, her bangs starting to fall out of her braid.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chase looked at the pancakes Lia brought him, but then he turned his attention back to her when she mentioned that she was worried that Crimson might have gotten him.
"What happened with Crimson? I was in here asleep so I might have missed a think or two," he said
Chase looked at the pancakes Lia brought him, but then he turned his attention back to her when she mentioned that she was worried that Crimson might have gotten him.
"What happened with Crimson? I was in here asleep so I might have missed a think or two," he said
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Lia shook her head, "Strange won't tell us," she said, "But she attacked me..." She shrugged off her hoodie and smoothed out her tanktop. On the side of her neck was a white scar, "The healers took care of it as best they could..." She pulled her jacket back on, "I was worried she attacked you too."
Lia shook her head, "Strange won't tell us," she said, "But she attacked me..." She shrugged off her hoodie and smoothed out her tanktop. On the side of her neck was a white scar, "The healers took care of it as best they could..." She pulled her jacket back on, "I was worried she attacked you too."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Lia rubbed her shoulder. The scar was still sore. She leaned against the door, "I... I'm sorry... I'll leave if you want me to... I didn't mean to wake you up..."
Lia rubbed her shoulder. The scar was still sore. She leaned against the door, "I... I'm sorry... I'll leave if you want me to... I didn't mean to wake you up..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"No, no, don't go," Chase said as he approached Lia. "And I don't want you worrying about me when you're being attacked, ok?" He then pulled her towards him and gave her a hug, but he was mindful to be gentle, since she had the scar.
"But thanks for caring, anyway," he said softly, and the kissed her gently on the top of her head.
"No, no, don't go," Chase said as he approached Lia. "And I don't want you worrying about me when you're being attacked, ok?" He then pulled her towards him and gave her a hug, but he was mindful to be gentle, since she had the scar.
"But thanks for caring, anyway," he said softly, and the kissed her gently on the top of her head.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Lia looked up at him, a thought popping into her mind.

She shoved it down and buried her face in his chest.
Lia looked up at him, a thought popping into her mind.

She shoved it down and buried her face in his chest.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chase stroked her head a bit when she put her head on his chest.
"You know, I've never been one to eat alot, and I might need some help eating these pancakes," he said in his more usual, merry voice. "You could stay and have some, if you want."
Chase stroked her head a bit when she put her head on his chest.
"You know, I've never been one to eat alot, and I might need some help eating these pancakes," he said in his more usual, merry voice. "You could stay and have some, if you want."
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Doctor Strange closed the door behind him, and set the two plates on the table. Crimson was in a corner of a wall, curled into a ball. Soft sobbing and sighs were heard from her.

“I brought some to eat...” he said, and Crimson uncurled herself, and mumbled “thanks”. Strange then said, “You can go out later, just be back before dinner.”

The breakfast was silent, and when Crimson left, she wore a black cloak that hid half her face in shadow, as well as the gag that hid her mouth. Only her red eyes glowed out. Neo walked with her as she went to the sparring grounds, passing by Chase and Lia at one point, but walking faster to avoid them.
Doctor Strange closed the door behind him, and set the two plates on the table. Crimson was in a corner of a wall, curled into a ball. Soft sobbing and sighs were heard from her.

“I brought some to eat...” he said, and Crimson uncurled herself, and mumbled “thanks”. Strange then said, “You can go out later, just be back before dinner.”

The breakfast was silent, and when Crimson left, she wore a black cloak that hid half her face in shadow, as well as the gag that hid her mouth. Only her red eyes glowed out. Neo walked with her as she went to the sparring grounds, passing by Chase and Lia at one point, but walking faster to avoid them.
"I don't see why not," Lia said quietly, relaxing a little bit. "I feel so short right now," she said with a small chuckle, her voice muffled.
"I don't see why not," Lia said quietly, relaxing a little bit. "I feel so short right now," she said with a small chuckle, her voice muffled.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Chase also chuckled a little. He then shrunk right down and took up a squatting position. He, now having to look up at Lia, asked her playfully, "still feel short, now?" He laughed.
Chase also chuckled a little. He then shrunk right down and took up a squatting position. He, now having to look up at Lia, asked her playfully, "still feel short, now?" He laughed.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39