Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rejects Small Group RP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
Mika:
He took the letter that was handed out and scanned through it as she talked. At first Mika didn't have any problems signing it amd was about to until Evalyn brought up some good questions, things he didn't even think about.

While he didn't want tk be expelled the last thing he needed was to get involved with a shady group, especially where a contract was involved. The blonde looked to the three teachers, curious on what their answers would be. It surprised him the school would let such a thing operate within the grounds of it.
Mika:
He took the letter that was handed out and scanned through it as she talked. At first Mika didn't have any problems signing it amd was about to until Evalyn brought up some good questions, things he didn't even think about.

While he didn't want tk be expelled the last thing he needed was to get involved with a shady group, especially where a contract was involved. The blonde looked to the three teachers, curious on what their answers would be. It surprised him the school would let such a thing operate within the grounds of it.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
I wont let this die again dangit))
I wont let this die again dangit))
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
(who are we waiting on?)
(who are we waiting on?)
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Dangerous, lol))
Dangerous, lol))
AMERICA / HUNTER

The Brown-haired male sighed and walked up smacking America upside the head...or well he attempted to but she blocked it. "You are horrible at explaining things" he hissed. "A toddler would do better than you," he said before turning to the students "Now that she has made you relatively apprehensive about us let me explain in terms that are...better understood....Each of you are students who...one way or another have skill sets that don't shine in the system this school runs on. In other words, you have been rejected by your peers simply for not fitting into the...status quo of sorts" he explained. "By being a part of F class we will help you to sharpen and hone the innate skills you already have....And of course, with those skills we promise that you will have a future job waiting for you when you graduate." he looked at each of the students. It was clear that while America was the relaxed one...Hunter was the structured one.

"The jobs you will be offered in the future can pertain to our organization if you so wish...or...you can take a completely different path...but like we said...the organization we are apart of keep its members secret...do not be fooled...everyday people do not know about us and we like to keep it that way...but governments do...and they tend to try to stay on our good side...if you have questions feel free to ask us and we will answer the best we can...The reason you must sign these papers and return them has to do with the fact that our teaching methods are not the same as what was agreed when you entered this school...and it ensures that you understand that what happens here should not be discussed to the general public...including your parents...should you disagree to these terms we understand and will simply let you return to your previous class....should you accept...we promise it won't be a waste of your time" he said clicking his pen and looking at the students waiting for them to make their decision.

AQUILA

It was completely insane. No one in their right mind would agree to do something like this....No one who was happy with themselves would do something like this. No one who wanted a normal future would do something like this....But....Aquila wasn't in her right mind by any means, she was tired of the world around her...her sibling, her family, her peers. She was hardly happy in the life she was living...hardly happy with herself....And...As for a normal future...that was out the window the moment she found out who her father was. She took a deep breath and quickly signed the papers before walking up and handing them in. SHe was the first to do so, but it wasn't long after that others followed suit....it seemed she had become the nudge or push to those around her that were mulling over the decision.

She looked at the silver haired woman who smiled brightly at her...it was an awkward feeling...most people...didnt look at her like that.

HYO

Honestly, Hyo thought about just going back to his class. He could deal with being an outcast. It didnt really bother him. He had all he really needed in his PSP. What really peaked his interest was the idea that they can get him any job he wanted...in other words he would no longer have to bend to the wills of the 'safe' jobs his parents wanted him to get...or become the normal guy with a normal social desk job...it never appealed to....him...but this...for some reason did. He watched the hoodie girl pass her forms up and he grabbed a pen from his bag crouching on the ground to do the same before standing and turning his in. In the end...this seemed like a win win situation for him...plus..Hyo was rather good at keeping secrets..at least he liked to think so.
AMERICA / HUNTER

The Brown-haired male sighed and walked up smacking America upside the head...or well he attempted to but she blocked it. "You are horrible at explaining things" he hissed. "A toddler would do better than you," he said before turning to the students "Now that she has made you relatively apprehensive about us let me explain in terms that are...better understood....Each of you are students who...one way or another have skill sets that don't shine in the system this school runs on. In other words, you have been rejected by your peers simply for not fitting into the...status quo of sorts" he explained. "By being a part of F class we will help you to sharpen and hone the innate skills you already have....And of course, with those skills we promise that you will have a future job waiting for you when you graduate." he looked at each of the students. It was clear that while America was the relaxed one...Hunter was the structured one.

"The jobs you will be offered in the future can pertain to our organization if you so wish...or...you can take a completely different path...but like we said...the organization we are apart of keep its members secret...do not be fooled...everyday people do not know about us and we like to keep it that way...but governments do...and they tend to try to stay on our good side...if you have questions feel free to ask us and we will answer the best we can...The reason you must sign these papers and return them has to do with the fact that our teaching methods are not the same as what was agreed when you entered this school...and it ensures that you understand that what happens here should not be discussed to the general public...including your parents...should you disagree to these terms we understand and will simply let you return to your previous class....should you accept...we promise it won't be a waste of your time" he said clicking his pen and looking at the students waiting for them to make their decision.

AQUILA

It was completely insane. No one in their right mind would agree to do something like this....No one who was happy with themselves would do something like this. No one who wanted a normal future would do something like this....But....Aquila wasn't in her right mind by any means, she was tired of the world around her...her sibling, her family, her peers. She was hardly happy in the life she was living...hardly happy with herself....And...As for a normal future...that was out the window the moment she found out who her father was. She took a deep breath and quickly signed the papers before walking up and handing them in. SHe was the first to do so, but it wasn't long after that others followed suit....it seemed she had become the nudge or push to those around her that were mulling over the decision.

She looked at the silver haired woman who smiled brightly at her...it was an awkward feeling...most people...didnt look at her like that.

HYO

Honestly, Hyo thought about just going back to his class. He could deal with being an outcast. It didnt really bother him. He had all he really needed in his PSP. What really peaked his interest was the idea that they can get him any job he wanted...in other words he would no longer have to bend to the wills of the 'safe' jobs his parents wanted him to get...or become the normal guy with a normal social desk job...it never appealed to....him...but this...for some reason did. He watched the hoodie girl pass her forms up and he grabbed a pen from his bag crouching on the ground to do the same before standing and turning his in. In the end...this seemed like a win win situation for him...plus..Hyo was rather good at keeping secrets..at least he liked to think so.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Magnus

He watched the students closely, and watched their reactions. He recalled being just as suspicious. He couldn't blame them, but at this rate, what could he do to help the situation without making it worse? Instead, he just shrugged.

"We aren't making you sign them. It's your choice." He muttered, stifling a yawn. This was getting boring very, very fast.
Lockeland

They still couldn't care less. They had taken in the consideration for only a moment when the other students questioned it, then shrugged and signed the forms anyway. What did they have to lose? They hardly saw their family, they had no friends. The only friend they had was a bird. So why not?
Magnus

He watched the students closely, and watched their reactions. He recalled being just as suspicious. He couldn't blame them, but at this rate, what could he do to help the situation without making it worse? Instead, he just shrugged.

"We aren't making you sign them. It's your choice." He muttered, stifling a yawn. This was getting boring very, very fast.
Lockeland

They still couldn't care less. They had taken in the consideration for only a moment when the other students questioned it, then shrugged and signed the forms anyway. What did they have to lose? They hardly saw their family, they had no friends. The only friend they had was a bird. So why not?
Evalyn

'Skill sets that don't shine in the system this school runs on...' I wonder what mine is. Evalyn stared at the forms in front of her in consideration, unsure what to do. If I said yes I'd be trained in... whatever, and get to be some sort of 'secret agent,' which seems really cool, and it sounds like I could choose not to follow through after graduation, which is also great. If I said no I'd be expelled. I guess I'll sign then, since it seems to only benefit me...
She sighed, before signing her name and passing the papers up. Hopefully this isn't a mistake...

Nicholas

Nicholas stared at the form in his hands in contemplation, before signing them and handing them in. This second explanation sounds a lot better than the first one, and it has plenty of perks. After school I can choose not to join... whatever the heck this is, but if I do it certainly sounds like it pays well, so I can do whatever I want regardless of the oncoming (potential) disowning...
...So hopefully they're not terrorists or something. And hopefully there isn't any 'fine print.'

this took far too long i'm sorry
Evalyn

'Skill sets that don't shine in the system this school runs on...' I wonder what mine is. Evalyn stared at the forms in front of her in consideration, unsure what to do. If I said yes I'd be trained in... whatever, and get to be some sort of 'secret agent,' which seems really cool, and it sounds like I could choose not to follow through after graduation, which is also great. If I said no I'd be expelled. I guess I'll sign then, since it seems to only benefit me...
She sighed, before signing her name and passing the papers up. Hopefully this isn't a mistake...

Nicholas

Nicholas stared at the form in his hands in contemplation, before signing them and handing them in. This second explanation sounds a lot better than the first one, and it has plenty of perks. After school I can choose not to join... whatever the heck this is, but if I do it certainly sounds like it pays well, so I can do whatever I want regardless of the oncoming (potential) disowning...
...So hopefully they're not terrorists or something. And hopefully there isn't any 'fine print.'

this took far too long i'm sorry
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
[s]bump,[/s] Happy Wavecrest everyone!! Sorry this is so late, I hope yall are doing alright and lowering through finals if you're still in school! [emoji=heart size=1]))
bump,

Happy Wavecrest everyone!! Sorry this is so late, I hope yall are doing alright and lowering through finals if you're still in school! ))
reminder that this exists, though i understand if people are too busy to write right now
reminder that this exists, though i understand if people are too busy to write right now
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
(( HELLO EVERYONE I will be posting later tonight I am so sorry for having not been on, right after exams I had to go through a surgury so my medications didnt give me much ability to do RPs, I am back now however and sorry for being away so long!! ))
(( HELLO EVERYONE I will be posting later tonight I am so sorry for having not been on, right after exams I had to go through a surgury so my medications didnt give me much ability to do RPs, I am back now however and sorry for being away so long!! ))
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
1 2 3 4 5