Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rejects Small Group RP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
(( <3 Hope you guys have fun!))
(( <3 Hope you guys have fun!))
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
AMERICA / HUNTER

By the time the two teachers made it to the F building, Magnus was already there. Hunter sighed, not exactly enthusiastic with having two rather eccentric people as his colleagues. America Smiled and trotted over letting her arms fall over Magnus's shoulders from behind "M or T?" she asked. She let go of the new addition and Sat on the porch railing as she waited for the students to arrive. "Do you think they will get here in time?" she wondered.

Hunteer simply checked his watch and said "There is only so much we can gain from our informants....we need to make sure they live up to the expectations we have for them." He said. America simply nodded in understanding before laying down along the thin railing as if it was a comfortable bed. "Ill take a nap till they get here".

The first student to arrive was a blonde boy. America opened one eyes and opened pulled his file from the makeshift pillow she had from the pile and said "Mika Havillard....first to arrive....first test....pass" she said. Hunter, holding his clipboard and standing rather ridgidly nodded and made a checkmark in the first box by the boys name.

RAELIANA

She decided her best course of action was to get to high ground and scope out the area. She started by climbing up the tallest tree in sight. She watched a few students dash into the forest from a tree branch but nonetheless continued her way to the top glad to have taken gymnastics when she was younger. With a better view, she could see the rather..... homey-looking building...surrounded by a garden right at the very top of the hill.

she looked at the easiest and fastest route before returning to the ground. Seeing as she knew the path she did not really bother to run. She made it to the house with about 7 minutes to spare and kept her hands in her pockets. A woman with silver hair looked over and said "Aquila Nyx....second to arrive....pass". The man with brown hair seemed to check something off and Sat down on the stairs near where another blonde boy sat.

She kept her hood up and seemed to sit as far away as she could from him before pulling out a book and shoving her nose into it.

HYO

The bane of his existence was exercise, and by the looks of it....he was going to be exerting more energy today than he had in the past month. He barely made it to the gate without wanting to vomit up the small breakfast he had remembered to eat. He didnt know how many students were called to F class...though.....he couldn't possibly be the only one seeing as that would be a waist of school founds....but he had no doubt that he would be the last to arrive.....and was most likely completely left in the dust by whoever else was meant to be here. It was times like this he wished he had brought his bike....or at least wished he bought a new one....He always complained and threatened he would get one when he walked to school every morning...the five minute walk that unpleasant.....but now....he was certain as he walked around the woods "I am getting a bike today...."
AMERICA / HUNTER

By the time the two teachers made it to the F building, Magnus was already there. Hunter sighed, not exactly enthusiastic with having two rather eccentric people as his colleagues. America Smiled and trotted over letting her arms fall over Magnus's shoulders from behind "M or T?" she asked. She let go of the new addition and Sat on the porch railing as she waited for the students to arrive. "Do you think they will get here in time?" she wondered.

Hunteer simply checked his watch and said "There is only so much we can gain from our informants....we need to make sure they live up to the expectations we have for them." He said. America simply nodded in understanding before laying down along the thin railing as if it was a comfortable bed. "Ill take a nap till they get here".

The first student to arrive was a blonde boy. America opened one eyes and opened pulled his file from the makeshift pillow she had from the pile and said "Mika Havillard....first to arrive....first test....pass" she said. Hunter, holding his clipboard and standing rather ridgidly nodded and made a checkmark in the first box by the boys name.

RAELIANA

She decided her best course of action was to get to high ground and scope out the area. She started by climbing up the tallest tree in sight. She watched a few students dash into the forest from a tree branch but nonetheless continued her way to the top glad to have taken gymnastics when she was younger. With a better view, she could see the rather..... homey-looking building...surrounded by a garden right at the very top of the hill.

she looked at the easiest and fastest route before returning to the ground. Seeing as she knew the path she did not really bother to run. She made it to the house with about 7 minutes to spare and kept her hands in her pockets. A woman with silver hair looked over and said "Aquila Nyx....second to arrive....pass". The man with brown hair seemed to check something off and Sat down on the stairs near where another blonde boy sat.

She kept her hood up and seemed to sit as far away as she could from him before pulling out a book and shoving her nose into it.

HYO

The bane of his existence was exercise, and by the looks of it....he was going to be exerting more energy today than he had in the past month. He barely made it to the gate without wanting to vomit up the small breakfast he had remembered to eat. He didnt know how many students were called to F class...though.....he couldn't possibly be the only one seeing as that would be a waist of school founds....but he had no doubt that he would be the last to arrive.....and was most likely completely left in the dust by whoever else was meant to be here. It was times like this he wished he had brought his bike....or at least wished he bought a new one....He always complained and threatened he would get one when he walked to school every morning...the five minute walk that unpleasant.....but now....he was certain as he walked around the woods "I am getting a bike today...."
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Magnus

He was still arguing on the phone when someone flopped their arms over his shoulders. He paused, pulling the phone from his mouth to guess "M?" Before going back to his argument. As America passed him, he stuck his tongue out at her. Five minutes later, and he hung up, stuffing the phone into his back pocket.
"Good morning, you two!" He chirped, turning just in time to see a student stumble out from the underbrush. A few minutes later, another appeared. He checked the time and smiled. "Wonderful.. five more to go- make that four." He chuckled as a third student appeared from the woods, holding a small makeshift bouquet of various plants.
Locke

They moved easily, collecting a few of the plants as they moved. With five minutes to spare, they tramped out of the forest. Two students were already there, along with three adults. They didn't wait for anyone to talk to sit down away from the others and begin staring at the plants in their hand. It was so much more exciting than other people.
Magnus

He was still arguing on the phone when someone flopped their arms over his shoulders. He paused, pulling the phone from his mouth to guess "M?" Before going back to his argument. As America passed him, he stuck his tongue out at her. Five minutes later, and he hung up, stuffing the phone into his back pocket.
"Good morning, you two!" He chirped, turning just in time to see a student stumble out from the underbrush. A few minutes later, another appeared. He checked the time and smiled. "Wonderful.. five more to go- make that four." He chuckled as a third student appeared from the woods, holding a small makeshift bouquet of various plants.
Locke

They moved easily, collecting a few of the plants as they moved. With five minutes to spare, they tramped out of the forest. Two students were already there, along with three adults. They didn't wait for anyone to talk to sit down away from the others and begin staring at the plants in their hand. It was so much more exciting than other people.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Evalyn

Evalyn was quite out of breath by the time she reached the top of the hill, seeing three adults and three students. She smiled and nodded to the adults, before pulling out her phone to check the time. Five minutes left... I assume there are still some people left, hiring three new teachers just for four students would be ridiculous, and a waste of money... Also, what kind of class is this? Having to make it to the top of the hill on time or be expelled seemed... ridiculous.

Nicholas

Nick panted heavily at the top of the hill, scanning the faces in front of him. There were three adults, presumably the teachers, and four other students. He checked his phone. Two minutes to spare... I made it in time, barely. I wonder if this is everyone? I guess if they don't arrive in the next minute or so they'll end up expelled anyway... though that seems a little bit of a silly thing to expel someone for.
Evalyn

Evalyn was quite out of breath by the time she reached the top of the hill, seeing three adults and three students. She smiled and nodded to the adults, before pulling out her phone to check the time. Five minutes left... I assume there are still some people left, hiring three new teachers just for four students would be ridiculous, and a waste of money... Also, what kind of class is this? Having to make it to the top of the hill on time or be expelled seemed... ridiculous.

Nicholas

Nick panted heavily at the top of the hill, scanning the faces in front of him. There were three adults, presumably the teachers, and four other students. He checked his phone. Two minutes to spare... I made it in time, barely. I wonder if this is everyone? I guess if they don't arrive in the next minute or so they'll end up expelled anyway... though that seems a little bit of a silly thing to expel someone for.
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
Mika:

He sat on the steps, glancing up every time a new student arrived. It seemed no one really wanted to talk, which was fine by him, but he couldn't help but feel like an outsider as everyone sat far away from each other. Perhaps they were just nervous by the teachers and threat of expulsion.

Mika had slid his headphones from the top of hos head to around his neck, the music playing softly so he could still hear the teachers if they spoke. From what he could tell there didn't seem to be many students and it didn't quite make sense...surely there were more students failing then just them. He could count five in just one of his classes.

Deciding to not worry about it though he leaned his shoulder against the post that held up the railing of the steps. So long as his parents didn't find out he was failing then he'd be good. No doubt his mother would force him to move back and hire every fine tutor she could find till he was excelling in his studies. The thought made him shudder.

Mika was honestly surprised he was the first person to arrive. He hadn't been trying to get here quickly, just in enough time that he wouldn't be expelled.
Mika:

He sat on the steps, glancing up every time a new student arrived. It seemed no one really wanted to talk, which was fine by him, but he couldn't help but feel like an outsider as everyone sat far away from each other. Perhaps they were just nervous by the teachers and threat of expulsion.

Mika had slid his headphones from the top of hos head to around his neck, the music playing softly so he could still hear the teachers if they spoke. From what he could tell there didn't seem to be many students and it didn't quite make sense...surely there were more students failing then just them. He could count five in just one of his classes.

Deciding to not worry about it though he leaned his shoulder against the post that held up the railing of the steps. So long as his parents didn't find out he was failing then he'd be good. No doubt his mother would force him to move back and hire every fine tutor she could find till he was excelling in his studies. The thought made him shudder.

Mika was honestly surprised he was the first person to arrive. He hadn't been trying to get here quickly, just in enough time that he wouldn't be expelled.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
AMERICA / HUNTER

It seemed that everyone had arrived, paniced, and many out of breath just in the nick of time...they were only missing one more person. With Two minutes left America stood and said "I'll go see where our straggler is." She said leaving Hunter with the teenagers. Hunter, not being the best with the younger generation just looked at them blankly He checked off names before saying "alright....we have one more....line up by hight". His command was curt and when he got strange stares he sighed and said "We dont have all day"

America made her way through the woods and found their straggler. A short dark haired boy...who was practically walking in a very large circle around the building.....The silver haired woman held in a chuckle as she walked over and grabbed him by his collar and in only a moment was back at the building. She placed the boy down and said "found him" Before heading to stand next to Hunter.

Hunter checked his watch before making a note on his pad. "Well then....with that lets get started.....all of you have been transferred to F class....for one reason or another....My name is Mr. Parks, This is Mr. O'Malley, and Mrs. Ancrum....We will be your teachers until you graduate...." He went on and on about how class time will be 8:00 AM instead of 9:30 Like the rest of the students....he also talked about how their curriculum would be different and passed out forms to each of the students. "I am not good at sugar coating things....so I'll get straight to the point. Your school board doest like you, and quite frankly doesnt know what to do with you and they have decided to expel you from the academy...." He noticed the panic in their eyes and raised his hand for them to settle "though you are not the only ones...you are the ones that we have selected to be apart of F class....this is your last chance...." He said about to continue when America grumbled and shoved the male aside "You are horrible with this."

She turned to the students and smiled "If you will please look at the forms in your hand you will see there are many places for you to sign....and you only...What happens in this course stays within this course.....understand that this class is not your ordinary class...and despite popular belief it is not meant for the lowest of the low...no....it is meant for those with....a special type of potential. "You are each being offered the opportunity to become something far greater than any of the other students at this school...if you will please flip to the third page of the contract you will see that we are apart of the R.E.J....Please sign at the bottom there....that states you understand that nothing discussed about the R.E.J will ever be leaked to any outsiders...." she said. SHe watched each kid sign the form before smiling "Fantastic! Now then I will continue. The R.E.J is the worlds most top secret organization....the worlds governments are very powerful entities....but even they stand below us...We are considered a government and entity all our own....If you decide to take on this training and graduate you will not be considered a citizen anywhere in the world...but you will have the ability to go anywhere you please without restraint. " she said. "If you'll please flip to page five...by agreeing to enter F class....you will become a member of this secret society...our main goal is to keep countries in check....in otherwords we are impartial to any specific country or government....think of us like wardens to those who are in charge.....Training and skills of those we look for range from desk jobs, to feild agensts.....So.....are you ready to change your fate?"

America grinned at the students and said "if so...sign on the very last page...and welcome to F class...." she said. Then she clapped her hands "Oh I forgot....If you were wondering......F class....just like all the other classes is for specific majors....F Class is geared and made for Special agents....the rumor about F class is simply something the alumni from this class made up for the fun of it...isn't that right Mr. O'malley?" she asked with a grin.

AMERICA / HUNTER

It seemed that everyone had arrived, paniced, and many out of breath just in the nick of time...they were only missing one more person. With Two minutes left America stood and said "I'll go see where our straggler is." She said leaving Hunter with the teenagers. Hunter, not being the best with the younger generation just looked at them blankly He checked off names before saying "alright....we have one more....line up by hight". His command was curt and when he got strange stares he sighed and said "We dont have all day"

America made her way through the woods and found their straggler. A short dark haired boy...who was practically walking in a very large circle around the building.....The silver haired woman held in a chuckle as she walked over and grabbed him by his collar and in only a moment was back at the building. She placed the boy down and said "found him" Before heading to stand next to Hunter.

Hunter checked his watch before making a note on his pad. "Well then....with that lets get started.....all of you have been transferred to F class....for one reason or another....My name is Mr. Parks, This is Mr. O'Malley, and Mrs. Ancrum....We will be your teachers until you graduate...." He went on and on about how class time will be 8:00 AM instead of 9:30 Like the rest of the students....he also talked about how their curriculum would be different and passed out forms to each of the students. "I am not good at sugar coating things....so I'll get straight to the point. Your school board doest like you, and quite frankly doesnt know what to do with you and they have decided to expel you from the academy...." He noticed the panic in their eyes and raised his hand for them to settle "though you are not the only ones...you are the ones that we have selected to be apart of F class....this is your last chance...." He said about to continue when America grumbled and shoved the male aside "You are horrible with this."

She turned to the students and smiled "If you will please look at the forms in your hand you will see there are many places for you to sign....and you only...What happens in this course stays within this course.....understand that this class is not your ordinary class...and despite popular belief it is not meant for the lowest of the low...no....it is meant for those with....a special type of potential. "You are each being offered the opportunity to become something far greater than any of the other students at this school...if you will please flip to the third page of the contract you will see that we are apart of the R.E.J....Please sign at the bottom there....that states you understand that nothing discussed about the R.E.J will ever be leaked to any outsiders...." she said. SHe watched each kid sign the form before smiling "Fantastic! Now then I will continue. The R.E.J is the worlds most top secret organization....the worlds governments are very powerful entities....but even they stand below us...We are considered a government and entity all our own....If you decide to take on this training and graduate you will not be considered a citizen anywhere in the world...but you will have the ability to go anywhere you please without restraint. " she said. "If you'll please flip to page five...by agreeing to enter F class....you will become a member of this secret society...our main goal is to keep countries in check....in otherwords we are impartial to any specific country or government....think of us like wardens to those who are in charge.....Training and skills of those we look for range from desk jobs, to feild agensts.....So.....are you ready to change your fate?"

America grinned at the students and said "if so...sign on the very last page...and welcome to F class...." she said. Then she clapped her hands "Oh I forgot....If you were wondering......F class....just like all the other classes is for specific majors....F Class is geared and made for Special agents....the rumor about F class is simply something the alumni from this class made up for the fun of it...isn't that right Mr. O'malley?" she asked with a grin.

1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Lockeland

The load of information hit them harder than they would have liked. Honestly.. they preferred Mr. Hunter over this woman. And the threat of expulsion never bothered them, so they supposed they had nothing to lose. They read through and signed the forms as they went, tuning out the talking lady for now. When they were finished, they tossed the form back to her with a light shrug to answer her question, moving a little further from the others as they reached up to chew on the necklace they wore.
Magnus

"Please just call me Magnus." He muttered tiredly, shaking his head. "But, yes! The idea that Class F is for failures is only an idea. It isn't the reason we really have this class at all." He answered with a decided nod. He looked to America with a chuckle, twirling his umbrella as he danced around a bit.
Lockeland

The load of information hit them harder than they would have liked. Honestly.. they preferred Mr. Hunter over this woman. And the threat of expulsion never bothered them, so they supposed they had nothing to lose. They read through and signed the forms as they went, tuning out the talking lady for now. When they were finished, they tossed the form back to her with a light shrug to answer her question, moving a little further from the others as they reached up to chew on the necklace they wore.
Magnus

"Please just call me Magnus." He muttered tiredly, shaking his head. "But, yes! The idea that Class F is for failures is only an idea. It isn't the reason we really have this class at all." He answered with a decided nod. He looked to America with a chuckle, twirling his umbrella as he danced around a bit.
If they're trying to seem trustworthy they're failing miserably
With no context I have to say I'd assume this was like,,, HYDRA trying(and failing) to be legal

anyway
Evalyn

Evalyn blinked, startled, when Mrs. Ancrum literally carried the final student over there, what the heck, and then Mr. Parks' next few sentences gave her whiplash. 8:00 am??? Expelled??? A 'special type of potential?' well that isn't ominous at all... we're supposed to sign... THis definitely seems like a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Why are we signing NDAs?? Well... OK I'm curious what's happening here... She signed the form, and stared blankly at Mrs. Ancrum when she finished the explanation. She looked down at the form, read through a couple paragraphs, then raised her hand.
"No offense, but this seems wildly improbable and quite possibly like a scam. Does this R.E.J. really answer to no one? Not even... like... the U.N. or something? Because you've barely explained anything about it and I'm getting Marvel's HYDRA-esque vibes. I don't want to accidentally sign my soul away to some vague yet menacing organisation without knowing what it is and, in more detail than just 'it keeps countries in check,' what it stands for."

Nicholas

Nick was very skeptical of this whole thing, but he also didn't want to get expelled, so he signed the first form. When one of the girls expressed her views on this whole thing, he nodded in agreement, and added,
"I agree. This seems very suspicious."
If they're trying to seem trustworthy they're failing miserably
With no context I have to say I'd assume this was like,,, HYDRA trying(and failing) to be legal

anyway
Evalyn

Evalyn blinked, startled, when Mrs. Ancrum literally carried the final student over there, what the heck, and then Mr. Parks' next few sentences gave her whiplash. 8:00 am??? Expelled??? A 'special type of potential?' well that isn't ominous at all... we're supposed to sign... THis definitely seems like a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Why are we signing NDAs?? Well... OK I'm curious what's happening here... She signed the form, and stared blankly at Mrs. Ancrum when she finished the explanation. She looked down at the form, read through a couple paragraphs, then raised her hand.
"No offense, but this seems wildly improbable and quite possibly like a scam. Does this R.E.J. really answer to no one? Not even... like... the U.N. or something? Because you've barely explained anything about it and I'm getting Marvel's HYDRA-esque vibes. I don't want to accidentally sign my soul away to some vague yet menacing organisation without knowing what it is and, in more detail than just 'it keeps countries in check,' what it stands for."

Nicholas

Nick was very skeptical of this whole thing, but he also didn't want to get expelled, so he signed the first form. When one of the girls expressed her views on this whole thing, he nodded in agreement, and added,
"I agree. This seems very suspicious."
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
((Maggie really isn't trying to seem trustworthy at all, he's just vibing lmao.
But yeah I can see where you're coming from, that hopefully will be cleared up dbdjbszjbd))
((Maggie really isn't trying to seem trustworthy at all, he's just vibing lmao.
But yeah I can see where you're coming from, that hopefully will be cleared up dbdjbszjbd))
((Updated art for Maggie and Locke! :3))
((Updated art for Maggie and Locke! :3))
1 2 3 4 5