Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 1152 1153
CM turned his head slightly to Phade and gave her a small smile "I'm fine, just a scratch" he used his tail to motion to his throat. He then looked back at the mage, open to both conversations,

"Where did it come from, then? Why replace one of the 11, all is fine with them.." The uncertainty was clear in his voice. He wanted to feel the egg again, but was afraid of disturbing it. it wasn't scary, holding the egg itself, but... The way it latched on to him, it was odd.
CM turned his head slightly to Phade and gave her a small smile "I'm fine, just a scratch" he used his tail to motion to his throat. He then looked back at the mage, open to both conversations,

"Where did it come from, then? Why replace one of the 11, all is fine with them.." The uncertainty was clear in his voice. He wanted to feel the egg again, but was afraid of disturbing it. it wasn't scary, holding the egg itself, but... The way it latched on to him, it was odd.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Xixi wasn't far from the site of the battle, very much unharmed and practicing her magic. This taught her that maybe she should invest into this a little bit more. Being a cook and a spearfisher isn't gonna be enough.
Xixi wasn't far from the site of the battle, very much unharmed and practicing her magic. This taught her that maybe she should invest into this a little bit more. Being a cook and a spearfisher isn't gonna be enough.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
The stranger in the woods stalked through the shadows. He jumped from tree branch to tree branch, stalking a lot of different dragons around. There were big ones, small ones, and feathery ones. He wanted to talk to him so bad. A dragon with feathers that he could talk to was just so interesting. His father had killed one before, but he couldn't talk to it and ask how it got feathers. He came out from the shadows and walked into the vision of Asher.
The stranger in the woods stalked through the shadows. He jumped from tree branch to tree branch, stalking a lot of different dragons around. There were big ones, small ones, and feathery ones. He wanted to talk to him so bad. A dragon with feathers that he could talk to was just so interesting. His father had killed one before, but he couldn't talk to it and ask how it got feathers. He came out from the shadows and walked into the vision of Asher.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Phade sat down and began working on the imperials wounds. She took some herbs and chewed a root until it became a paste. She put a small amount on Cms wound. Phade pulled some white linen
Phade sat down and began working on the imperials wounds. She took some herbs and chewed a root until it became a paste. She put a small amount on Cms wound. Phade pulled some white linen
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
“Uhhh, hello. How are you?” Asher gave a slight awkward nod to the dragon. “Who are you?” He asked kindly. He hoped the dragon wouldn’t attack him, but he could fight a 1x1 battle. He flicked his tail, fidgeting to keep himself calm.
“Uhhh, hello. How are you?” Asher gave a slight awkward nod to the dragon. “Who are you?” He asked kindly. He hoped the dragon wouldn’t attack him, but he could fight a 1x1 battle. He flicked his tail, fidgeting to keep himself calm.
21cub4.png
The stranger clicked his teeth together to make a clicking sound.
"What you should be asking, is why you are so deep in the woods." Shoe said, digging his claws into the soil.
The stranger clicked his teeth together to make a clicking sound.
"What you should be asking, is why you are so deep in the woods." Shoe said, digging his claws into the soil.
Asher lifted his eyebrow. “Because we like the trees here.” He looked a bit closer at Shoe, “What are you doing in here?” He raised his wings up. It sounded much like a threat than a question, so he took stance accordingly.
Asher lifted his eyebrow. “Because we like the trees here.” He looked a bit closer at Shoe, “What are you doing in here?” He raised his wings up. It sounded much like a threat than a question, so he took stance accordingly.
21cub4.png
"I made it," Avoltloss says proudly, "I didn't think it would come to life... it was just an experiment I made to see if I can create something as powerful as the First Seed... then Ares accidentally set it off, and afterwards, I realized that it started to behave more and more... like an egg."
The little shape inside turns a little; it looks like a small dragon.
"I made it," Avoltloss says proudly, "I didn't think it would come to life... it was just an experiment I made to see if I can create something as powerful as the First Seed... then Ares accidentally set it off, and afterwards, I realized that it started to behave more and more... like an egg."
The little shape inside turns a little; it looks like a small dragon.
"I just travelled to far it seems. No dragons ever come around here.. unless they're hiding from something." Shoe said, "What are you hiding from feathery dragon?"
"I just travelled to far it seems. No dragons ever come around here.. unless they're hiding from something." Shoe said, "What are you hiding from feathery dragon?"
CM allowed Phade to work on his wound, humming contently when the paste was added. He looked at the egg longer, watching the small one inside move
"So there's no certainty of when it will hatch? You should indeed be proud, but be sure to treat it well.. It could be a brand new breed of dragon in there, and that alone is daunting." he thought of the young imperial
"how did Ares set it off?"
CM allowed Phade to work on his wound, humming contently when the paste was added. He looked at the egg longer, watching the small one inside move
"So there's no certainty of when it will hatch? You should indeed be proud, but be sure to treat it well.. It could be a brand new breed of dragon in there, and that alone is daunting." he thought of the young imperial
"how did Ares set it off?"
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 1152 1153