Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 1152 1153
Phade sat next to Asher trying to calm him down.
Phade sat next to Asher trying to calm him down.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Amaury is away by some distance, so Blake scurries to follow up, "Why are we in such a hurry?"
"There's something near by," Amaury mumbles, "I don't want you to be scarred with nightmares. So I'm not letting you stay in here any longer."
Amaury is away by some distance, so Blake scurries to follow up, "Why are we in such a hurry?"
"There's something near by," Amaury mumbles, "I don't want you to be scarred with nightmares. So I'm not letting you stay in here any longer."
Asher jumped as Phade spoke to him. “I’m-I’m fine. Just panicking and generally being useless.” He sighed, “I’m glad no one got to badly injured.”
Asher jumped as Phade spoke to him. “I’m-I’m fine. Just panicking and generally being useless.” He sighed, “I’m glad no one got to badly injured.”
21cub4.png
Phade watched them leave then called Fog over. She whispered in his ear and he bounded off into the woods.
Phade watched them leave then called Fog over. She whispered in his ear and he bounded off into the woods.
74428082_350.png
Phade drooped her head tired. She murmured in agreement but leaned against a tree
Phade drooped her head tired. She murmured in agreement but leaned against a tree
74428082_350.png
CM sighed, looking ready to drop again. He still had questions tho, despite his bleeding throat. His voice, now obviously hoarse, crackled out
"what's in the egg?"
CM sighed, looking ready to drop again. He still had questions tho, despite his bleeding throat. His voice, now obviously hoarse, crackled out
"what's in the egg?"
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
“Stay here Asher ill be right back in going to check on everyone else, ” Phade grabbed her bag and went to check on Cm and Xixi. She found Cm “You ok Cm?” she asked coming up to him.
“Stay here Asher ill be right back in going to check on everyone else, ” Phade grabbed her bag and went to check on Cm and Xixi. She found Cm “You ok Cm?” she asked coming up to him.
74428082_350.png
"Oh," Avoltloss studies the imperial, "I don't know. But I'm counting on it to replace one of the Eleven."
"Oh," Avoltloss studies the imperial, "I don't know. But I'm counting on it to replace one of the Eleven."
Fog jogged through the woods staying a dozen or more feet from the edge of the clearing circling around to Blake and Ares. Phade specifically told him to stay far enough away to be mistaken for a wild hyena and not Phades familiar but stay close enough to still follow. Phade had fear and anger and confusion and pain coming off her in waves when Fog had come at her call. He wasn't going to let her down. Besides she only wanted to make sure Ares would be ok.
Fog jogged through the woods staying a dozen or more feet from the edge of the clearing circling around to Blake and Ares. Phade specifically told him to stay far enough away to be mistaken for a wild hyena and not Phades familiar but stay close enough to still follow. Phade had fear and anger and confusion and pain coming off her in waves when Fog had come at her call. He wasn't going to let her down. Besides she only wanted to make sure Ares would be ok.
74428082_350.png
“Ok, I guess I’ll stay.” He didn’t really want to go anywhere. But he was worried about everything. He took a few deep breath to calm himself. A stray thought crept into his head, Where is Savior?
“Ok, I guess I’ll stay.” He didn’t really want to go anywhere. But he was worried about everything. He took a few deep breath to calm himself. A stray thought crept into his head, Where is Savior?
21cub4.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 1152 1153