Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor camp rp closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1152 1153
Some spots are still open here, don't post here to join please <3

~RP start~

A new dawn rose on the Shrieking wilds as a new day comes around. Of course, per usual, it was still dark beneath the heavy canopy of the jungle.
A traveling clan, not used to the dense woods, shoved through the overgrowth. Their leader, the ClanMaster, was at the lead, using his lanterns to light the way. They were coming through to make trades with the masses of the nature flight, and ended up loosing whatever beaten path they had found.
Let it be said, ClanMaster was not the happiest with their navigator, Asher, at the moment.
Some spots are still open here, don't post here to join please <3

~RP start~

A new dawn rose on the Shrieking wilds as a new day comes around. Of course, per usual, it was still dark beneath the heavy canopy of the jungle.
A traveling clan, not used to the dense woods, shoved through the overgrowth. Their leader, the ClanMaster, was at the lead, using his lanterns to light the way. They were coming through to make trades with the masses of the nature flight, and ended up loosing whatever beaten path they had found.
Let it be said, ClanMaster was not the happiest with their navigator, Asher, at the moment.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
During most other circumstances, Xixi would say hanging out with this traveling clan was the best decision she ever made. Being with them allowed her to travel all over for sights her home colony wouldn't be able to see.

Although, right now, the Maren was having some regrets. The growth made it difficult to move around on her wheels, with the leaves and vines and such constantly getting tangled in them and sometimes stopping them. And crawling isn't really a good means to keep up with the dragons, so she had to constantly check them.
During most other circumstances, Xixi would say hanging out with this traveling clan was the best decision she ever made. Being with them allowed her to travel all over for sights her home colony wouldn't be able to see.

Although, right now, the Maren was having some regrets. The growth made it difficult to move around on her wheels, with the leaves and vines and such constantly getting tangled in them and sometimes stopping them. And crawling isn't really a good means to keep up with the dragons, so she had to constantly check them.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
A large raven fluttered through the gaps in the leaves. It stopped every few moments to let the dragons catch up. It’s purple eyes glittered with intelligence. If you had not known it was the navigator, Asher, it would had been much more creepy. Asher let out a caw. We have places to be. Then without warning started to caw in a pattern that sounded like laughter.
A large raven fluttered through the gaps in the leaves. It stopped every few moments to let the dragons catch up. It’s purple eyes glittered with intelligence. If you had not known it was the navigator, Asher, it would had been much more creepy. Asher let out a caw. We have places to be. Then without warning started to caw in a pattern that sounded like laughter.
21cub4.png
Chase flew above the clan, creating a dark outline in the night sky. He inhaled the fresh dewy air.
Slinky, his spined cobra, was curled up on his back. Chase glanced at the cobra and smiled gently. Slinky had had a long day.
Juno jumped through trees and followed the clan in the very back. She rarely touched the ground–it was much easier to keep up like this.
Dinia–also known as Dino–padded alongside Juno from the ground as they both followed the clan.
Chase flew above the clan, creating a dark outline in the night sky. He inhaled the fresh dewy air.
Slinky, his spined cobra, was curled up on his back. Chase glanced at the cobra and smiled gently. Slinky had had a long day.
Juno jumped through trees and followed the clan in the very back. She rarely touched the ground–it was much easier to keep up like this.
Dinia–also known as Dino–padded alongside Juno from the ground as they both followed the clan.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Alamer didn't have much trouble moving through the jungle. His serpentine body allowed him to slither around and over much of the dense foliage without a lot of entaglement. But still, he did have some problems.

Popo had major issues with the jungle. He wasn't exactly the type known for squeezing in and out of tight spaces or being able to avoid large jungle debris. He managed to cut through most of the vranches and large vines, but the smaller foliage tangled up his feet and wings. Soon, he got fully stuck.

Tazar also had difficulties, but he mainly just charged through most of the thinner vines and weak branches with his sharp spines. However, he had problems with the stronger and larger foliage, and even his familiar had issues escaping the jungle's grasp. However, he forgot all of his troubles as soon as he spotted something small and shiny peaking out from the forest floor. When he moved the leaves that covered it to examine what it was, he found that it was a pretty pearl necklace.
Alamer didn't have much trouble moving through the jungle. His serpentine body allowed him to slither around and over much of the dense foliage without a lot of entaglement. But still, he did have some problems.

Popo had major issues with the jungle. He wasn't exactly the type known for squeezing in and out of tight spaces or being able to avoid large jungle debris. He managed to cut through most of the vranches and large vines, but the smaller foliage tangled up his feet and wings. Soon, he got fully stuck.

Tazar also had difficulties, but he mainly just charged through most of the thinner vines and weak branches with his sharp spines. However, he had problems with the stronger and larger foliage, and even his familiar had issues escaping the jungle's grasp. However, he forgot all of his troubles as soon as he spotted something small and shiny peaking out from the forest floor. When he moved the leaves that covered it to examine what it was, he found that it was a pretty pearl necklace.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Chase took to the ground when he spotted Popo get stuck. "Stay still," he said. Trying to keep from bursting out laughing, he unsheathed his knife and started to saw at the vines.
Chase took to the ground when he spotted Popo get stuck. "Stay still," he said. Trying to keep from bursting out laughing, he unsheathed his knife and started to saw at the vines.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Thanks mate!" Popo said gratefully as Chase cut the vines away. Once most of it was chopped off, he was able to move his limbs easily and freely, so he started tugging on the remaining foliage, and he was able to pull himself free completely. "Thanks again, pal!" Popo said as he continued to trudge through the jungle.
"Thanks mate!" Popo said gratefully as Chase cut the vines away. Once most of it was chopped off, he was able to move his limbs easily and freely, so he started tugging on the remaining foliage, and he was able to pull himself free completely. "Thanks again, pal!" Popo said as he continued to trudge through the jungle.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Chase nodded and took off into the sky again, shifting to keep Slinky comfy on his back.
Juno had hidden in a tree and watched the whole thing happen. She came up behind Popo. "You sure you're okay? I counted at least three poisonous plants in this area. You want me to take a look and make sure you didn't touch them?"
Chase nodded and took off into the sky again, shifting to keep Slinky comfy on his back.
Juno had hidden in a tree and watched the whole thing happen. She came up behind Popo. "You sure you're okay? I counted at least three poisonous plants in this area. You want me to take a look and make sure you didn't touch them?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Well, I didn't see any strange plants brush me, and I don't really feel anything, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to check," Popo replied to Juno. He was now a but worried that he might be sick, but he didn't think much on it.

Tazar sniffed and licked the necklace to make sure that it was real, and sure enough, it was 100% real diamond. His familiar, Faux, came down from her tree branch to see what he had found, and she almost seemed to have the same curiosity and intrigue as her owner. Tazar, being the greedy semi-thief that he was, decided to put the necklace safely in his sack and not tell anyone else in the clan.

Alamer had been climbing in a tree just above Tazar when he spotted him putting away some sort of shiny object. At first he wondered what it could be and if it was something worth telling the clanmaster about, but he thought again and decided that it wasn't very important.
"Well, I didn't see any strange plants brush me, and I don't really feel anything, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to check," Popo replied to Juno. He was now a but worried that he might be sick, but he didn't think much on it.

Tazar sniffed and licked the necklace to make sure that it was real, and sure enough, it was 100% real diamond. His familiar, Faux, came down from her tree branch to see what he had found, and she almost seemed to have the same curiosity and intrigue as her owner. Tazar, being the greedy semi-thief that he was, decided to put the necklace safely in his sack and not tell anyone else in the clan.

Alamer had been climbing in a tree just above Tazar when he spotted him putting away some sort of shiny object. At first he wondered what it could be and if it was something worth telling the clanmaster about, but he thought again and decided that it wasn't very important.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Juno lit a small lamp and set it down in front of Popo. She hummed as she walked in a circle around him. She poked his left wing a few times and then backed away. "Seems you're fine. Come find me if you feel sick, unusually warm, or unusually cold, or itchy."
Juno lit a small lamp and set it down in front of Popo. She hummed as she walked in a circle around him. She poked his left wing a few times and then backed away. "Seems you're fine. Come find me if you feel sick, unusually warm, or unusually cold, or itchy."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1152 1153