Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scorch's hub thing [OPEN]
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 329 330
MP listens intently.
MP listens intently.
-He started hurting himself, and I got scared and overly worried. I'm sure you remember what happened next.. Scorch glitches, hesitant to continue.-
-He started hurting himself, and I got scared and overly worried. I'm sure you remember what happened next.. Scorch glitches, hesitant to continue.-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
"Yeah." MP says quietly.
"Yeah." MP says quietly.
-Not gonna lie, he actually looks scared of continuing the story.-
-Not gonna lie, he actually looks scared of continuing the story.-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
"Don't worry. No matter what you say, I'm not here to judge you, nor Orchid. Please." MP says.
"Don't worry. No matter what you say, I'm not here to judge you, nor Orchid. Please." MP says.
-He sighs. Remember the day I was in the tree? Orchid's abusive jerk of a brother, Sonnet, visited. No idea why. But when he went off to find Orchid and attack him, I tried to protect my boyfriend. That was successful, for the most part. His wings twitch. While he was still unconscious, I um... Cut myself a little more....... When he woke up, he saw me, and said he was disappointed. Then he went off to kill Sonnet. A little bit after he returned, Orchid gave me his jacket and left. Now he's gone. Forever. Thanks to me.-
-He sighs. Remember the day I was in the tree? Orchid's abusive jerk of a brother, Sonnet, visited. No idea why. But when he went off to find Orchid and attack him, I tried to protect my boyfriend. That was successful, for the most part. His wings twitch. While he was still unconscious, I um... Cut myself a little more....... When he woke up, he saw me, and said he was disappointed. Then he went off to kill Sonnet. A little bit after he returned, Orchid gave me his jacket and left. Now he's gone. Forever. Thanks to me.-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
"Hmm, but is that your fault? Can you honestly say this wasn't where things were headed, long before that? It's hard to accept, I know it is, but I honestly don't think either of you were truly at fault, here." MP says, slowly and quietly.
"Hmm, but is that your fault? Can you honestly say this wasn't where things were headed, long before that? It's hard to accept, I know it is, but I honestly don't think either of you were truly at fault, here." MP says, slowly and quietly.
-I broke him. I caused this to happen. If I'd just not hurt myself, this likely wouldn't be the current situation.-
-I broke him. I caused this to happen. If I'd just not hurt myself, this likely wouldn't be the current situation.-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
"I think he was broken long before that, Scorch. It hurts, I know, but I don't think that's really what did him in." MP explains as respectfully as he can.
"I think he was broken long before that, Scorch. It hurts, I know, but I don't think that's really what did him in." MP explains as respectfully as he can.
-I was the last piece of the suffering puzzle. I could've helped him through it, but nOo, I just had to let myself bleed in front of him.-
-I was the last piece of the suffering puzzle. I could've helped him through it, but nOo, I just had to let myself bleed in front of him.-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 329 330