Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/Goldenwolfmidna
1 2 3 4 5 6
Here's the rp thread :)

@Goldenwolfmidna
Here's the rp thread :)

@Goldenwolfmidna
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
nice nice nice! almost done with my quick ref sheet of Reaper Lad:tm:

So, got any specific concept for plot or anything that we want to work with? I'm admittedly bad with plots, just have a lot of concepts (thanks, adhd brain)

edit: ref sheet done enough, i love Reaper Lad's design so much like it actually works???
nice nice nice! almost done with my quick ref sheet of Reaper Lad:tm:

So, got any specific concept for plot or anything that we want to work with? I'm admittedly bad with plots, just have a lot of concepts (thanks, adhd brain)

edit: ref sheet done enough, i love Reaper Lad's design so much like it actually works???
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
wait, I don't know if you're subbed, please see above post-

@Phoenixgirl111
wait, I don't know if you're subbed, please see above post-

@Phoenixgirl111
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
sorry for giving you more notifs but i have a design (and like. 3 drawings) for my plan, so like. yeah. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749153215475613738/806383314754994186/reaper_lad_with_borb_without_lighting__fogscythe.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749153215475613738/806308622363394088/reaper_lad_ref.png[/img] is that all good with you, design-wise? and like, should i make up a character form thing or d'you want to discuss world/ character things?
sorry for giving you more notifs but i have a design (and like. 3 drawings) for my plan, so like. yeah.

reaper_lad_with_borb_without_lighting__fogscythe.png

reaper_lad_ref.png

is that all good with you, design-wise? and like, should i make up a character form thing or d'you want to discuss world/ character things?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
Hi, I'm subbed ^^ sorry I've been gone yesterday, I have virtual school today so I should be more active, but tomorrow I won't be.

I think we should do character forms and talk over the world a little.
Hi, I'm subbed ^^ sorry I've been gone yesterday, I have virtual school today so I should be more active, but tomorrow I won't be.

I think we should do character forms and talk over the world a little.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Alright, dope. Got anything specific in mind for the world, or should I spoit off some various ideas?
Alright, dope. Got anything specific in mind for the world, or should I spoit off some various ideas?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
I don't have anything specific, although I feel that it should contrast to the reaper. As reapers are typically darker, I feel that maybe we should make the setting a bit more colorful.
I don't have anything specific, although I feel that it should contrast to the reaper. As reapers are typically darker, I feel that maybe we should make the setting a bit more colorful.
QNbfPfg.png
That’s reasonable- maybe reapers are just sorta guides to the underworld(s?) in this setting, verses the usual “takes your soul and now you’re dead” depiction of them.

Perhaps the mages of the world are doing their best to make everything better, and even though reapers are edgy, they’re seen as vital (and cool) by mages since without them, everyone who died would be a ghost? Or something, I’m not wholly sure and am sort of rambling off ideas.

(+the underworld may have a Bloodborne vibe to contrast the earth + match the reapers, because that game has an ATMOSPHERE and it is great)
That’s reasonable- maybe reapers are just sorta guides to the underworld(s?) in this setting, verses the usual “takes your soul and now you’re dead” depiction of them.

Perhaps the mages of the world are doing their best to make everything better, and even though reapers are edgy, they’re seen as vital (and cool) by mages since without them, everyone who died would be a ghost? Or something, I’m not wholly sure and am sort of rambling off ideas.

(+the underworld may have a Bloodborne vibe to contrast the earth + match the reapers, because that game has an ATMOSPHERE and it is great)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
That sounds cool! :)

I also noticed you were looking for plot ideas, I am trying to figure that out as well because I just cannot rack my brain for an interesting plot.
That sounds cool! :)

I also noticed you were looking for plot ideas, I am trying to figure that out as well because I just cannot rack my brain for an interesting plot.
QNbfPfg.png
We could always go with ole' reliable for a plot: demons/ evil forces are trying to invade the world, mages are the last line of defense and [human] is powerful enough to aid greatly, but doesn't have training. [reaper], on the other hand, is knowledgeable but doesn't have the power. + maybe romantic subplot we'll see honestly yknow
We could always go with ole' reliable for a plot: demons/ evil forces are trying to invade the world, mages are the last line of defense and [human] is powerful enough to aid greatly, but doesn't have training. [reaper], on the other hand, is knowledgeable but doesn't have the power. + maybe romantic subplot we'll see honestly yknow
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
1 2 3 4 5 6